The most autistic family of all time

the most autistic family of all time

Attached: Painting_of_Brontë_sisters.png (416x597, 424K)

Indeedie

Attached: autism copy.png (1500x1500, 1.18M)

They were quite the characters, weren't they.

For those unaware, Branwell is supposed to be in the middle of the painting, but he painted himself out of it in a fit of severe autism.
Now only the vague cauliflower-shape of his head remains.

In the original painting he pretty successfully painted himself out, the picture always seen on the internet is from a restoration that tried to reveal Branwell's portrait.

They look like Wojaks

They’re literal female wojaks

More like the most eternal Anglo family

Mai brontefu

Always marvel at how wonderful the language-ability ordinary citizens from a few centuries ago had, compared to us today. They truly put us to shame. It's why I prefer reading works from that time - a goldmine for vocabulary-expansion. Even in the 1950s and 60s, watching TV interviews or gameshows, like the Dick Cavett show, you see how much better they spoke than we do now, that what was mainstream entertainment then has more sophisticated vocabulary than news stations today. It's a real shame on our part. How did this degeneration happen? No racist or antisemitic answers, please.

this just makes me want to live in some dense wilderness in a mansion with a close but eccentric family

Techno-captial culture optimization as facilitated by jews and non-whites

Congrats on sharing a waifu with Donna Tartt

Attached: readerscreenshot24.png (1404x988, 209K)

my waifu desu

reality check: all of them would still reject you.

Let's break this down:
Charlotte: hung up on her former Belgian teacher, only married out of pity and wrote "I can never marry a man who I do not find physically attractive."
Anne: Died a virgin, hung up on her father's former curate who died when she was in her early 20's. He was known as extremely handsome and his appearance has been cited as the inspiration for Heathcliff in her sister's magnum opus
Emily: Died a virgin. Utter basket case, romance-wise. Some poems suggest she was a lesbian, others suggest asexual. Very few conventionally heterosexual actions or writings. Disdained marriage and wrote negatively about it. Very late writings suggest she felt she was 'married to god'

>In 1850, when a second edition of Wuthering Heights was due, Charlotte Brontë edited the original text, altering punctuation, correcting spelling errors and making Joseph's thick Yorkshire dialect less opaque.
>the re-publication of The Tenant of Wildfell Hall was prevented by Charlotte Brontë after Anne's death
What was Charlotte's problem?

Attached: chadvvirgin.png (2518x1024, 471K)

She unironically felt the was the only sane sister. Stevie Davies writes a lot about this. Charlotte had a deep fear of female madness, as evidenced in Jayne Eyre, and saw it in her sisters. She considered herself Emily's caretaker, especially, and wanted to protect her posthumous reputation and that of her family in general. She was looking for a husband by that point, and did want the rumor that madness "ran in the family" to take hold.

Attached: extract2065.png (649x320, 44K)

Emily Brontë, the chad virgin

There's nothing wrong with that.

>disdained the moors
And that's a good thing.

not those moors you inbred hick

what's wrong with them, user?

Attached: Heather_moorland_on_the_North_York_Moors.jpg (640x465, 73K)

Who then?

It's the hilly, largely treeless landscape around Haworth, call moors or moorland. See Emily had a massive hard on for them, Charlotte saw them as brutal and bitter

> She considered herself Emily's caretaker, especially, and wanted to protect her posthumous reputation and that of her family in general

Somehow that's really cute. Poor Brontë sisters :(

So they would probably reject all of us.

That's comforting somehow.

Never had a clue what Joseph was saying so don't have a problem with that

>No racist or antisemitic answers, please.

the marxist utopia via jewish rulers require a dumbed down population easily controlled, this will avoid a repeat of bloody 20th century conflicts. their method is to import enough low IQ africans and mexicans to lower the collective IQ of the gene pool, meanwhile in their own jewish ranks they promote ethnocentrism and nationalism to ensure total domination.

Their brother was removed from this painting. Any idea why, or by whom?

He painted it, and painted himself out because he wasn't satisfied by how his face turned out.

Mixing happens but not at the rate where its the only cause for immigration.

nothing, they're very romantic

Attached: moors.jpg (1237x773, 80K)

IT WAS THE POSTMODERNISTMARXISTFEMINAZIS WHO DID IT!!!!
happy?

it's moops

Mixing on the societal level, you don't need to mix individuals at the biological level. A given population will live differently in a place where they are 40% than in a place they are 95%, even in a scenario that forbids biological mixing.

I have known a good number of autistic people, a few very well, and if that report is accurate I would say she had some different issue. A 'warm smile' in the sense we are used to is not something you see in autistic people. If you get to know them well enough you will see they have their own version of what we call a warm smile, but it is not something you mistake.

Little about the blurb connects with autism and was most likely written by someone with no real contact with autistic people.

>Mixing on the societal level, you don't need to mix individuals at the biological level

What happens to

>lower the collective IQ of the gene pool

At least be consistent with your own pseudoscience.

while we're on the subject, can we talk about how cold jane austin's stare looks on the £10 note?

she's on money?
lol

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

he thought moors was referring to mediterranean muslims

Holy shit lol

I'm pretty sure the one on the left is literally Taylor Swift