If you are unironically not christian in 2019 you are very very fucking dumb

If you are unironically not christian in 2019 you are very very fucking dumb.

Attached: 96cdcf5.jpg (564x752, 65K)

nice book

You are very very much on the wrong board

Attached: 61563C46-417C-44B0-8AAB-87F8FD36191B.jpg (412x600, 59K)

terribly mean comment but what an unbelievably cute photo

Please don't make a meme out of something some people take seriously.

I know so many Christians that live just like the rest of the world that I often wonder if the metaphysical aspects of the faith have been completely lost. That being said, if Jesus was properly followed and understood, the world would definitely be a better place.

Comfy pic, thank you OP and God bless you.

god's dead bro

Attached: IMG_20131125_094310_497.jpg (1836x3264, 1.34M)

This book discusses how Christianity has become accomadated to worldly institutions and ideas, particularly something called America. It sees this as an opportunity for rediscovering a radical Christian life, a church that is "leaner and meaner" as some say.

Attached: 51YRb45FjRL.jpg (323x500, 46K)

k, show me proof that god and jebus exist and I'll convert to Christianity.

Will reading this make me a believer?

Attached: 81DbYu6YaIL.jpg (882x1342, 275K)

Maybe in the JBP sense.

Why not in the enlightened way?

Do I count?

Attached: cross-crown.png (728x400, 54K)

I mean, reading it won't convince you that there's actually some supernatural being floating around and watching everything and controlling the universe unless you were already nine-tenths there to begin with.

tfw no mommy cat gf

>christposting 2019
user your kind has moved on to petersonposting, you can now spout traditionalist philistine ethics without affecting a genuine creed

'DEAD ARE ALL THE GODS: NOW DO WE DESIRE THE OVERMAN TO LIVE.'

he is soon to be resurrected, on this earth. climate change is God's way of bringing us home
accept brother

If I exercise my mind, I come to the conclusion that there need not be a God.

>Christfags

Attached: 7FE86764-772B-4FC4-9106-588944132E18.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Do we even deserve cats?

i hate existentialism and the modern way of thinking
how do i become a christian, unironically

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.

How do atheists explain this away?

>very unique death
kek

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved

how do i do that

gee i dunno it's almost like the people who wrote the story in the bible maybe knew about the prophecy and changed the story to fit

Let one of its official representatives buttfuck you. That's the tradition.