Wgat does Yea Forums think of Andrew Yang?

Wgat does Yea Forums think of Andrew Yang?

Attached: Andrew_Yang_talking_about_urban_entrepreneurship_at_Techonomy_Conference_2015_in_Detroit,_MI_(croppe (2023x2904, 896K)

Never heard of him, what has he written?

sun and steel

LITERALLY WHO?

he is running for prez
im all for chinaman prez white people are too low iq to lead a country

Who? Fuck american politics, sincerely.

Based ideas and worldview.
Unfortunately they're probably far divorced from reality

He's literally what America needs but not what America wants.

>"It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people."
What did he mean by this?

/pol/ seems to like him i hope we meme him like we did with trump

>UBI
Holy based mother of redpill, where do I sign up!?

Attached: 1509672088935.jpg (200x183, 8K)

what makes you say that?

/pol/ does have a large number of people who like him but there are too many magatard boomers there who think it's only because of shills

>lets just make 30 million illegal aliens legal and lets just take away all the guns!
Hmmmmmm I wonder.

only one running who's not using empty hate rhetoric pointed at trump or "libtards". He's the only guy talking about future violence and chaos that will result from automation. UBI and or Georgism is pretty much neoliberalisms last breath or hope.

Bump hoping he gets memed into office a based chinaman is the only thing that can save america

>1k a month for free

Im voting for him.

Trump wasn't memed into office, get off /pol/'s dick. Trump won because unions flipped parties, Yea Forums didn't help them flip parties, anxiety about immigration and a lack of attention from Democrats did that.

Interested, but not sold. I plan to look further into him if he makes it into the race officially. Big fan of his 10x10 initiative, but I think it sounds much more hopeful than it could realistically go. Best part of his race being Chinese is that he doesn't flaunt it as a reason to vote for him, but just a physical trait of his. The man sure knows how to appeal between the left and right sensibly.
Never read his writings, any good? I assume it's a lot of economics and self-starter stuff.

Since you're pulling the race card, I'll be sincere and say I find it extremely unlikely that we'll be electing an asian president anytime soon.

based and NEETpilled

Do i just give up about this place ever becoming an actual literature forum?

this

>/pol/ niggers actually voted against their own interest for ideological reasons

You sign up in the dimension where congress works with presidents.

I will suck his left areola for labor notes

pol raves about this guy all day

You should have done so in 2014 honestly.

I'm seeing a ton of middle-brow folks say they like him because he presents unique worldviews. I have only seen one interview with im and was not particularly interested. He proposes 1000$ UBI, but it's not really UBI because not everyone gets the 1000$, only those most in need. So in reality this is more of regular welfare.

Will enjoy seeing him getting eaten up in the primaries

brainlet post