WHY DID HE CRY?

WHY DID HE CRY?

Attached: dont read zizek.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Something is off with his body chemistry

because THE WEST is falling to the dark forces of POSTMODERN NEO-MARXISM and the evil machinations of Foucault and Derrida!!! the tradition that it has stood for: THE LOGOS, that is THE WORD, y'know THE DAMN TRUTH, for thousands of years is near single-handedly being DESTROYED by pozman and viola. that's enough to make any depressed neurotic cry...

Attached: 1526208571303.png (821x970, 1.35M)

He saw your mom.

Who?

this but unironically

He found out I gave his daughter the D

ssris

if youre on them throw them in the fucking trash you dont want to know what happens

No

yes

no

yes

Why everyone make fun of this guy? I don't even like him but he's not so bad.

he can't believe he agreed to commit professional suicide when he faces off against zizek

Attached: 1365019565_Thomas-Sankara.jpg (699x453, 117K)

Do people honestly believe Zizek has a chance against Peterson?

You all will be very surprised when they agree on many things.

Jews control America right now with the television.

because wardine be

They'll agree on identity politics stuff but expect Peterson to bring up the 50 kajillion death toll of Lenin and Stalin.

That's what I expect. They'll agree on everything except marxism itself, I don't think they'll even come to agree on the definition of marxism. Mostly because it's like trying to convince christians God isn't real.

Attached: 1544110500175.png (876x960, 292K)

Can we please stop having this guy on this board? He has written nothing of value.

WELL IN MY BLOODY ESTIMATION

sigh

He got btfo by zizek

He cries all the time because he is mental. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes David Foster Wallace on us within the next few years.

He cried in that particular video because he knows what is coming in the next few years/decades, which certainly will not involve people throwing away group identities as things start to get rough.

Because he's sincere. The passion for what he believes moves him emotionally.

You can deride him all you like, saying he adds nothing of value. But that's demonstrably false, many people have benefitted from his work regardless of how derivative it may or may not be.

u didnt clean up ur penis

thigkn of fascism

bad cider

Attached: curse you ciderman.png (647x714, 121K)

epik

Why does he have deliver his ideas like such a huge fag

>It's like, this mundane aspect of life that we all are aware of man, but if you really think about it's NOT, it has bloody powerful implications
*gurns at the audience*
>Really think about it, once again we see these snake motifs and IT. BLOODY. MATTERS.
*wipes a single tear from eye*
>And Jung, he really understood this, a profoundly intelligent man. He really got it, decades before anyone else
*dies from cider poisoning*
>See the post modern neo Marxists and the identity politics types, they're sneaky. Like the metaphysical snake yes, it rhymes.
*BTFOs atheist materialists with facts and logic*
>So wash your bloody penis, ok bucko!

this but unironically

they would agree on stuff if it was a different topic. JP will reactively strawman the positions he wants to agree with like he did with Benatar

Jordine be cry.

big fan of this guy after i learned he fucks his daughter

>I wouldn't be surprised if he goes David Foster Wallace on us within the next few years.

If this happens, do you think all the Petersonfags will be disillusioned and disown him, or will they claim the Po-Mo Neo-Marxists did it? Or will they all kill themselves too?

bruh

Attached: 1463796657205.jpg (600x703, 107K)

Think about it logically...

to gain an audience to sell his absolute voodo to