I don't know what the threat is...

>I don't know what the threat is, but that I do know that I don't know what the threat is at least implies there is a threat, thus invading Iraq is justified

can anyone argue against this impregnable logic?

Attached: 1.jpg (201x251, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#Contents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The absence of evidence does not indicate the evidence of absence.
Rumsfeld is a cunt either way.

this some lewis carroll shit

>WMD WAS A HOAX!!!
People are so fucking stupid when discussing the Iraq War. Regardless of its outcome, these were the reasons for going to war. It was passed through Congress.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#Contents

neocon incel

Fuck off Ben Shapiro

>Many neoconservatives had been Jewish intellectuals in New York City during the 1930s. They were on the political left, but strongly opposed Stalinism and some were Trotskyists.

Neocons are just smart commies who market themselves very well.

>Irving Kristol was an American journalist who was dubbed the "godfather of neoconservatism"
>Kristol was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of non-observant Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe, Bessie (Mailman) and Joseph Kristol.

>Daniel Bell was born in 1919 in the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City. His parents, Benjamin and Anna Bolotsky, were Jewish immigrants originally from Eastern Europe.
>The son of Julius and Helen (Woliner) Podhoretz, Jewish immigrants from the Central European region of Galicia (then part of Poland, now Ukraine), Podhoretz was born and raised in Brownsville, Brooklyn.

>The movement had its intellectual roots in the Jewish monthly review magazine Commentary, edited by Norman Podhoretz and published by the American Jewish Committee

> Strauss as one of two "master thinkers," the "theoretical substratum" beneath the neoconservatives
>He was born in Germany to Jewish parents and later emigrated from Germany to the United States.

>prominent neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration included (((Paul Wolfowitz))), (((Elliott Abrams))), (((Richard Perle))), and Paul Bremer.

>Also early in the administration, some neoconservatives criticized Bush's administration as insufficiently supportive of Israel and suggested Bush's foreign policies were not substantially different from those of President Clinton.
>Bush's policies changed dramatically immediately after the 11 September 2001 attacks.

>"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" - Dick Cheney

Friendly reminder that Anglos are the worst

FACT: Neoconservatism is the last bastion of counter-culture.

> these were the reasons for going to war
There were, but someone is too ashamed to mention them.

As a critique of the possibility of empirical knowledge it's fine, but that fucker tried to justify connecting Iraq to al Qaeda and WMDs knowing damn well the CIA had no good evidence for either and invoked this in a purely sophistical whirl of hair splitting deception. He's a bloody handed con man.

No doubt.
Its a shame that the politicians that voted for the resolution still have careers.
Biden, Kerry, and Clinton, being the most high-profile of the lot.

>literal double speak used to justify endless war to prop up the military-industrial complex
>b-but the people saying 1984 reflect modern society are just liberal retards who missed the point of the book
Is Yea Forums really this stupid?

That was such a fucked up time. I was in 5th grade, remember thinking "damn too bad I went ever have a chance to fight in the war." How ironic.

My pop was a military officer, I remember him turning on the TV to "watch the fireworks over Baghdad."

>Rumsfeld released a mobile app game of solitaire called Churchill Solitaire, emulating a variant of the card game as played by Winston Churchill.

circular

It would have been easier to say "Israel paid me, and many other higher-ups in the defense department, to remove Saddam Hussein, as they felt he was a threat to their security in the region." This is what actually happened.

Did you just get Netflix again

>defense cabinet justifying the war with pedantry
W was such a shrewd delegator.

The Amazon Prime Holbrooke documentary is good

>con man
witty