What can I do with an English degree? I graduate in two years and dont have any work experience or frens...

What can I do with an English degree? I graduate in two years and dont have any work experience or frens. I was thinking of doing an MA in library science after do you frens not recommend this? Also dont suggest teaching I am bad at speaking and get scared.

Attached: 1538882638514.png (657x600, 84K)

All liberal arts degrees are shit. Try working in a library first before committing to a grad degree.

>What can I do with an English degree?
Barnes & Nobles

take my advice fren. cultivate your physical power. as a free labourer, tradesman, sailor or a soldier you will become far more fulfilled, as a man. you should have entered this endeavour with the full knowledge that it is not a profitable one without great ability

Bump

Bump

What is your minor? I’m in the same boat as you but a year older. I’m doing legal studies minor which lets me pick from a buffet of other colleges (HIS, PHI, SOC, etc.). I want to do enviromental law someday. But what I mean to say is, a minor usually covers the enterance class requirements for any M.A. program.

Attached: 07A590F2-CDCB-4AF2-9183-C124EEED4EED.jpg (1242x1367, 357K)

Bump

>Bad at speaking and get scared
no reason to not become a teacher. I have horrible performance and speaking anxiety and I'm currently in my first year of teaching and having a pretty good time. It's hard as all hell for shitty pay but if you're in it for the right reasons (the kids) then it's still worth it. Just like anything else, takes practice and time to get good

minor in accounting so you can work
OR
minor in a language so you can claim bilinguality
OR
minor in maths so you can tutor on the outside and charge what you're worth

>the kids
Pedo

I dont have a minor do they even matter?

>Library science
>2019

Take estrogen, buy thigh high socks, open up a patreon, become a depraved e-thot. This is the only career choice you have if you picked such a useless degree and lack social skills.

Yeah. They let you branch out into another displicine. Consider it insurance so you can keep studying what you like, but also have something to fall back on if you wanna get an MBA or something

does anyone know how to make frens in general? asking for a fren..

Also i forget to add that you have plenty of time to declare one and obtain it

It’s a slow process imo. Start talking to the people nearby and you’ll build confidence to approach stangers.

I’m your fren, fren

Attached: 23B0C853-AE47-44E6-B36B-273083BB3A20.png (585x470, 25K)

i've done this but never had success

ty fren. is it ok if i legitimately still feel like a child inside, and the apu posts on this site to be where i feel most myself? is it bad to be an adult male with a child's psyche? is it something women will be repulsed by me for? would some of them still love me even with such a complex?

Attached: 1545612533069.png (784x645, 36K)

It’s ok fren, you’re in good company. I still feel like a child too. You’ll find a gril out there that will love and care for you.

Attached: F3BE75B7-BA54-4F9E-8524-6F697E93D53A.jpg (820x499, 85K)

Love happens when you least expect it

Attached: C377F44B-ED55-4EE5-B149-FF0136C452B2.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

these really are the best threads on here. thanks alot guys. do u think we can stay children forever? i never want to grow out of my childhood mentality, i want to be a kid for the rest of my life

does anyone know how to learn to want to make frens in the first place

The world will not be kind to you, anons. Read to escape.

Not everyone is as jaded as you, edgelord.

hopefully this is untrue...

do you want a mommygf too, like me?

If you dream it, you can make it a reality, fren

Attached: AE257F2D-61D9-4918-835B-5EB53F6613F9.png (1218x561, 51K)

you have to want to try to learn how to try to want frens
but first you must learn how

mommygfs are nice. I like them

Mommygf sounds like the best, fren

Attached: BCB3EDC9-42C5-4D20-AF9C-690C50BF90BD.png (381x507, 40K)

Pick up a second major in economics

how do we get one, frens? one who'll snuggle and cuddle us, and kiss us on our nosies? to roll around with on the bed, while in her embrace? who'll lovingly cover our eyes with her hands? to let us suckle from her bosom, to help us feel calm and safe? one who understands our difficulties in cooking, and therefore tries her best to prepare food for us both? one who holds our hand as we walk beside her, to remind us that she's always there, and to help ensure we don't stray away by accident? to buy us a small and inexpensive lego set for christmas, and then help us build it afterwards? to give us baths together and put soap over us, even shampooing our hair into a fauxhawk like monica did to david in spielberg's A.I (i genuinely feel so much like david, the whole crux of his character is his love for his mommy)?

Attached: 149682211798.jpg (736x867, 91K)

Look at all of you dumbasses doing liberal arts degrees. It is only through hard work, struggle, adversity and discipline that you can truly gain an appreciation for the enjoyable in life. Be responsible for once instead of just throwing away your life for shits and giggles. I see so many of you crying about work yet still calling stem a meme. The greatest philosophers and thinkers to ever walk the earth were also scientists: Aristotle, Plato, Descartes, Marx, Kant, etc.

Attached: 1920px_The_School_of_Athens_by_Raffaello_Sanzio_da_Urbino.jpg (1920x1490, 1.06M)

Your STEM job will be automated away or offshored to Pajeet.

If I fail to perform, excel and be innovative in a field, then that's perfectly understandable. Life is struggle and after having chosen to live in this society and benefit from it's comforts and conveniences, I must accept that it's a dog eat dog dynamic. This is much better than copping out and settling to be a mediocre high school teacher out of desperation.
(No offense op. I hope something works out for you)

If your family isn’t rich and you want to be rich, I would really recommend studying something else. Econ isn’t that hard if you can do math, but getting a job involves a lot of networking. Comp Sci is a safe bet if you’re any good at it. It’s not too late to switch majors. Even more importantly, try as hard as you can to get work experience in the summers, even if it’s unpaid internships. If you’re only good at humanities stuff, try marketing or something.

If you don’t want to raise a family or anything, you can get by fine just being a waiter or driving for Uber or something. It’s pretty easy to make 15/hr with no experience and a useless degree. If you really don’t feel cut out for an actual job, you can always try to do grad school and get paid a little bit to keep studying English for 6-8 years, but this is only an option if you’re really smart, and you should recognize that the job market for English phds is even worse than for English majors. Also you can easily get into law school with only an English degree if you have good LSAT scores and a good GPA.

yawn

>Life is struggle and after having chosen to live in this society and benefit from it's comforts and conveniences, I must accept that it's a dog eat dog dynamic.
What a tool.

is this really true or r u just being nice to me :(

It's either that or you forget everything and live off the grid. You're the fuckhead for living in all this complacently.

a-anyone?

What a slave mentality you have. Muh shekels.

The power is yours, fren. Just take it one day at a time.

Attached: 320AD894-1746-4F0D-A769-E4CEF4D29A99.jpg (604x516, 31K)

will kitty help me? is it make-a-wish-kitty?

bump

No one on this board is an Aristotle. Besides, STEM jobs are mostly dehumanizing bugman code monkey shit. If we could walk around beautiful Greek garden paths talking about the nature of reality instead of wasting away in front of screens, everyone would be a STEM major. No, STEM is not the answer.

Also...
>Marx
>Scientist
keker, you fucking commies

Bump

>minor in a language so you can claim bilinguality
You realise that being bilingual without any other skill is fucking useless ? Half of Europe is bilingual.

Patrician tier

>You realise that being bilingual without any other skill is fucking useless ?
Depends on the language.

Ebonics