I've lived in the country. I've lived in the city. I've been homeless. I've worked jobs. I've been a NEET...

I've lived in the country. I've lived in the city. I've been homeless. I've worked jobs. I've been a NEET. I've eaten delicious food from all sorts of different cultures. I've hiked in the mountains. I've read books. I've been with people. I've been in solitude. I've done psychedelics. I've sat around a campfire with friends. I've made people laugh. I've been to church. I've studied science. I've studied philosophy. And through it all I've felt like there is something missing from life and I don't know what it is. Is this all there is? Isn't there anything more to life?

Attached: 1534891346849.jpg (344x580, 48K)

Try joining a white nationalist movement.

Try shitposting

stability perhaps

Based

Try not thinking so much.

You need love, unironically

from a soulful black man

A girlfriend whom you love and admire

But from my personal point of view, get a rich Jew to marry you.

You lack meaning.

I don't find Jews attractive, and quite frankly I don't trust them either.
Where do I get meaning?

Attached: 1551578359503.jpg (309x305, 62K)

what book is this about?

You get meaning by filling holes with your penis

That's it? The answer to life is just base carnal lust?

Attached: 1532521222502.png (1070x1069, 1.13M)

Spreading your seed around, yes

>just turn your brain off XD

Unironically this, stop worrying and enjoy

trueeeeee, this!
Just be a retard OP!
come join us over at

Nice riddle I like it. I can see what you are missing notice how you studied science but only "went " to church. That is the thing not like the others.

You won't find God in a church, just brainwashed people and those who want to fleece the flock of finances.

Also fuck normies

Based and redpilled.

what do you mean

How do I join one in Melbourne?

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

I've been here before, user, and I know the feeling. I've done most of the things you have. I've been both poor and rich. I've seen both the best and the worst of humanity. Overall I'd say there's only one thing that ever brought me true peace and that was dressing up like a cute girl and getting fucked by my best friend.

Hot. Share some more.

AND THROUGH IT AAALLL SHE OFFERED ME PROTECTION A LOT OF LOVE AND AFFECTION WHETHER IM RIGHT OR WRONGGG