I have problems understanding Zarathrusta, how can I abstract the concept if I'm not understanding the content?

I have problems understanding Zarathrusta, how can I abstract the concept if I'm not understanding the content?
Any Ideas on how to solve this?

Attached: Nietzsche-mae.jpg (593x689, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/nietzsche/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which parts have you had problems with? Is Thus Spoke Zarathustra your first Nietzsche book? Is it your first philosophy book?

Skim through Nietzsche wiki, get introduced with the Will to Power and uebermensch concepts in general.

You just know...

how does neechuh expect us to become the ubermunchers? what path does he propose?

He doesnt know the path because he denies God

Thats the point of Nihilism

oh, is that what happens in zara? he goes from believing in the ubermunchers from his god is dead revelation to nihilism?

Don't be 11 years old.

First you must become a camel
Then, a lion
but finally, you must become a child

Attached: 1550971238703.png (545x480, 478K)

If I know in general what his ideas are (a lot of danish Yea Forums is made in reference to his ideas), is Zara then a good place to start with neeech? it kinda seems like a lot of his work is made to explain Zara.

AM I WRONG???

Not sure

He doesn't expect just anyone to become the Overman. The Overman is born into it, and it's a position so difficult to attain only one or two individuals at a time may hold it.

Anyway no one really wants to become the overman, what we trully seek is pleasure and peace ( eg: the last man). Not becoming some kind of savage or blond beast that slaughters everyone in its path for muh will to power n shiet. Neetchuh is fun to read but his ideas can't be applied to reality

>his ideas can't be applied to reality
What? That's all they can be applied to. And there are men who strive to be Overmen every day.

The blond beast isn't Nietzsche's ideal. He used it to contrast with the weakness of today that prides itself on being good despite being incapable of doing evil.
>There is nobody from whom I want beauty as much as from you who are powerful: let your kindness be your final self-conquest. Of all evil I deem you capable: therefore I want the good from you.
It's not a matter of being evil as shit for no reason. He thought that to be evil today would be an act of self-overcoming, just like goodness would be in someone inclined to do bad, and that self-overcoming is what he prizes highest.

So he formed the idea based around the 1-2 buddhas-at-a-time-in-a-universe rule?

Arent his concepts very close to Stirner's philosophy?
The only philosopher that i've read (aside from high-school stuff) was Stirner, will i be ok reading his works?

Attached: 1493565646026.jpg (685x567, 53K)

yes, it's my first serious book.
A lot of symbology I have read 60 pages and the whole part of the evil who jumps over people...

im 18

In all honesty Zarathustra isn't a great place to start with Nietzsche, nevermind philosophy (though for whatever reason it seems to be where many people do start). The book is modelled in imitation of the gospels and other holy texts--in that it is composed of parables which betray a moral lesson. It helps to understand these parables if you have a grounding in Nietzsche's general ideas beforehand, what he means by the transvaluation of all values and his opinion on existing moral and religious systems. To this end, ideally you should read some of his other books first (Beyond Good and Evil, The Genealogy of Morals, The Gay Science, The Twilight of the Idols) however it will help immensely if you even simply read the Stanford Encyclopedia entry on him (plato.stanford.edu/entries/nietzsche/). Other than that just take your time to puzzle through the sections, rereading bits if you need to, and feel free to make threads on Yea Forums about specific sections that may leave you completely in the dark.

Attached: 1544224392544.jpg (703x480, 23K)

How many Napoleons or Caesars have there been in history?

Read Genealogy of Morals
Read Twilight of the Idols
Read Faggot Science

That’s the Prima strategy guide to Zarathustra.

>all these people who actually larp as übermenschen trying to explain ASZ to neophytes

Attached: 1490258241836.jpg (433x419, 126K)