karl marx
joseph heller
sigmund freud
j.d sallinger
nataniel west
ayn rand
and the list goes on...
it seems like jews are pretty Yea Forums

Attached: woods1000getty.jpg (612x607, 22K)

fuck jews seriously if all countries nuked jersulaem and rounded all those long nose cunts in our countries we'd be on mars rn

>66

those are all awful

saul bellow
philip roth
Bruno schulz
Paul Auster
Amos Oz
marcel proust
Hannah Arendt

jews are Yea Forums AF

I'm so glad I'm not American. Imagine actually living in a country where Jews are so prominent.

>kafka is awful
and here we have the least Yea Forums user

Gregor Samsa was pretty much just a NEET. Really disliked Metamorphosis, unless I’m the point of the book?

neet means not employed
gregor was employed unless you mean after the metamorphosis took place in which case you're kinda right. kafka wrote other stories y'know

yeah i guess he's cool if you're 16 and just began reading

So, you've got one good writer in Kafka. Why should other people be impressed again?

what do you read then

The NEET phenomenon is sort of the point. Samsa becomes a literal pest to his family at the same moment he becomes unable to work. By doing literally nothing, he is undermining the order of his house, and by not working he has forfeited his value as a human being even to those who are meant to love him unconditionally.

read this as "ive only read kafka"

Sorry, I mean after he “was/wasn’t” a roach he became a neet. I enjoy Kafka which is why I hated Metamorphosis so much. I may be far out in left field for saying this but he really shouldn’t have written that book.

>ayn rand
Spinoza?
Proust?

celine, hamsun, pound, the list goes on..

Appreciate the explanation, I understand the point of the book but I’m really not impressed by the message. Man descending down the chain of life to animal is very unspectacular, at lest to me it is.

The Hardy Boys

Probably because you're the type of illiterate degenerate that thinks Aye Rand, J. D. Sallinger, and Karl Marx are "good" writers.

*Chain of Being

Ayo, prep my wife’s bull

Yea Forums agrees that jd sallinger is a good writer. I cant say the same for ayn rand

Good examples, too bad OP is too much of a retard and disgrace to the Jewish people to have actually read them.

its Nathanael faggot

It is one of Kafka's most obvious critiques of capitalism, and it is very much a product of industrialism, and those two things aren't for everybody. I didn't think of it as "man descending to animal" though that's one dimension of it. I thought of it as Samsa's income is the only thing that guarantees his humanity even to his own mother.

>ayn rand
gay

I haven’t thought of it in the industrialist sense though it definitely fits in. Reading the book I viewed it as a bit of a comedy. When he becomes a roach he also becomes a parasite onto his family economically.

It might still be a comedy, but if so, its a black comedy about how you're parents might not actually love you.

Has anyone here read Isaac Bashevis Singer? Thoughts?

Appeal to authority. Kys.

Yes, that their love is just a biological drive to see their offspring succeed and breed. Proving to themselves that their sperm/egg was strong enough to thrive haha

More complicated. They just wanted Gregor to support them so they wouldn't have to work ever, and could eventually send his more-talented-than-him sister to music school. Gregor's family relationships are revealed to be entirely instrumental.

read one book of his, it was ok, nothing special.

Heard better things about Gimpel the fool

Attached: 400247.jpg (315x475, 62K)

I feel bad I can't contribute anything

pic related might give something to anyone searching for the zionist dream in all our hearts.

Attached: The blue mountain.jpg (640x983, 111K)

Jewish education basically consists in:
- read and study a lot
- learn to laugh at yourself
- fight stupidity anywhere you find it
Consequences shouldn't be a surprise

I understand that and you are correct. I decided to take a more biological approach that explains their behavior outside of the book’s confines. They wanted Gregor to work so their offspring could succeed. Even if their son has to cap his potential at the exchange of brightening his sister’s future.

unironically based.

What a fucking retarded statement.

>fight stupidity anywhere you find it
more like subvert goyim at every opportunity

Don't forget Otto Weininger

Attached: 1517329821222.png (1000x1600, 674K)

Attached: Jewish_american_writers_b.jpg (1619x1101, 485K)

Same shit

>Killing off the group with an absurdly disproportionate contribution to science

>Average IQ of Israel: 95
>Average IQ of Florida: 98.4

jews really are insanely lit.

Jews rock

Spinoza, Kafka, and Proust deserve their reputations.