Tfw you burn someone on lit so bad their own post gets deleted. shame on the man that cant defend themselves, shame

tfw you burn someone on lit so bad their own post gets deleted. shame on the man that cant defend themselves, shame

Attached: 1337638776248.jpg (1600x1067, 328K)

you look like the real loser here, braggart. where’s your honor in victory?

my talking to you is honor enough. suck cock and eat my ass hole you worthless sow.

>administrative documents emanating from the Venetian government and also travel accounts of foreign visitors indicate that from the early seventeenth century on, only Jews of Levantine origin wore yellow head-covering, while that of all other Jews was red.

better, but toss it more, its way, way too wordy still.

whenever I realize I've hurt someone I always feel bad. one should always be kind to those around them.
to all the anons I've lost my temper at, I'm so sorry

it is very nice as it is, though, but, yes, there are like seven words that can be cut from that.

you fucking cunt. this is lit. this is not r9k. gtfo you weak kneed queefer

Found the incel

what better way to build empathy than through literature? I hope you find everything you need in life user

guilty, you got me, i surrender to you greater life and literary prowess, take me, im yours

Is English not your first language, sweetie?

hein?

build empathy upon itself, use it for its purpose and strike against those hurting others, as i have, i am being callous, but i have empathy, i wish the man that had made fun of the ham beasts had been qualified to do so and not look like a complete retard, but he wasnt, and i feel bad that hes wasted probably many years of his life on something he will never be good at, thats my empathy, its honest, its direct, it doesnt moan about anything but what it is presented with. dont preach to me you fuck wit buddhist, go read some more books

I delete my posts, not out of shame but for guilt of making posters feel bad

i make typos because none of you but maybe one are worth spending time on... i cant even call out to your comment 'good try' as ive prepared for it, and by vocalizing it youve failed

Cringe

lol, right

Your trolling is pathetic and reddit tiered. Your knowledge of English grammar even worse.

oh user, how could I ever reproach you for such lovely advice? unfortunately I feel your empathetic capabilities are hamstrung by those women you so callously refer to with a name as awful as that one. love costs you nothing, and everyone around you is worth of love. even you my dear friend; especially you

>12697036
that, my friend, is perfect. almost. consider coverings instead of covering, covering is so abrupt, if thats your intention than keep it. or 'the yellow head coverings' would be better. the words after the comma... they sound good on their own but they are hard to say with the first half of the sentence.

lol, k, you realize i just made you reply, and my grammar does what i tell it to, i dont care if youre to stupid to get it

omg, go drink more sugar. these ears are deaf, as yours are to mine

bye bye lit. any last flailings of half baked sentences or, say, verse, that wont make me laugh?

I thought this was Yea Forums? Why are we feeling bad about things here?

exactly my point. thank you. lit used to be the rebel board, not some tide pool washed by r9k or whatever else is gay out there

>lol you replied that means I win
>hurr durr I'm only pretending to be retarded
>>>Reddit