ITT: Pitch your book

ITT: Pitch your book.

Attached: faulkner.jpg (250x182, 12K)

Attached: 199A4AD0-746B-4DC2-83E3-E58082469571.jpg (313x500, 36K)

Two teenage narrators, brother and sister. Both transgender. Brother meets an out trans girl and some cis lesbians. Sister is abused by the neighbors and is lured into a school shooting plot by an older boy. Older boy kills the abusive parents, and the sister narrator kills the boy before the school shooting takes place.

It's about my childhood friend who died in military service doing some black book thing or another. The whole plot is my friend looking through a hole in the wall watching the types of different men him mum is shagging so that he gets his daily bread. And his recounting on such things while being held in torture by some type of evil mud skin. To get him through the torture my friend has to channel elements of the various gentlemen his mum had received.
We've only recently been told what country he died in, so it's mostly about closure for me.

How the fuck did you find that?

Try Pinnacle. They published Trigger Warning.

Attached: 71hbJ26GD1L.jpg (600x1108, 135K)

Amazon suggested it after I bought MDE: World Peace

It's, uh...it's a bunch of poems a wrote.

it's about journey to find mythical item. only a guy with certain name and certain character traits will be allowed to enter the chamber. the original guy dies in the middle of it and write a note for whomever finds him. another guy finds him and wants to find the item. however the dilemma is about throwing your whole personality and life so far and adopting new character.

Who is your influence?

Joseph Stalin

Is this genre or literary fiction?

Ty user,
I was hoping for it to be more considered but i guess you're right i'm probably writing some meme tier shit.

Uh...Ashbery, Eliot, Basho, Buson, Issa, Shiki, H.D., Marianne Moore, Wordsworth, Tennyson, Callimachus...

i was thinking about non-fiction.

I was just considering your Islamophobia.

In any case, lots of military people are acclaimed writers, actually.

What about AR Ammons?

I like his stuff.

A single mom raises her son to be gay because she got raped

Hey man, you're the one who made the connection to Mesopotamia. I could have been referring to Spain/Italy, S.America or Africa. You're the Islamophobe.

Yeah, mud skin is so ambiguous.

How long is this book?

my dairy desu.... but I come from a high class family have a MFA in top Uni, and involved in literary circles in my city. I have poems published sometimes but eh. When I die my diary will be modern a Cesar Pavese

If you say so.

werewolves are fashion designers and they want to fuck vampires who are old enough to drive, but the heroine is a ghost

It's literally too good to post here because it will get stolen.

Damn, should have thought of that before I posted mine.

Collection of short stories based on different people on their late teens, i have an idea for a film student who smokes weed constantly, a STEMie obssesed with science fiction and a poor autistic carpenter

Is it literary?

crime and punishment but with robots

It's fiction, only time would tell if it is literarure

Kinky.

Based Harold Bloom

Story of a fictional notEuropean country and its post war revolutionary period.

The country itself is modeled on Tsrarist russia but it has elements from the Irish war of independence and rebellions all over the place.The plot itself follows the revolution's key players, a group of young friends whom the reader watches as they tear eachother to part out of ideological possession for how the country should be run. Communism vs a republic vs a monarchy with a parliment reform, etc.

Currently about three chapters into the draft now but its far as shit from finished still.

Attached: LeninSmolnyInstitute1917-DeclareSovietPowerCr.jpg (1000x692, 177K)

How many words?

Am I aiming for or do I have?

Both

pitch it to netflix and roll in the dough

1950s era African American backup singer in a doo-wop group has an existential crisis and begins to read academic literature on art and aesthetics and struggles to persuade his fellow singers in his group to take a more nuanced approach to the art of music making, going against their previous tradition of singing whatever is trendy and whatever makes them the most cash. Still toying with the ending but I think he’s gonna end up dead in a swimming pool in the 1970s

gay fags, except straight white guys

So far its averaging about 3k-ish a chapter so around 9000 words. Hard to say what the projected wordcount will be but I'm aiming for about 75-80k, no longer than 90k I hope.

Damn, I thought it would be an epic.

stealing this, no hard feelings kid

See, don’t do it anons. Protect your best ideas with your silence.

When one man's inability to get erection or use the toilet collide, everything explodes at the local urologist.

>pic unrelated
Probably more of a script idea. Oh well.

Attached: 765AC193-2D1C-4F78-B582-110FDEEF4D9A.jpg (1038x1022, 364K)

Writing is about influence. Get over yourself.

"Don Quicks Oat"

Follows the life of a man who invents instant oats, and through ambition rises to the top of America's oat industry, at the expense of his relationship with his highschool sweetheart, who fears the dark changes she begins to sense in her husband.

Stealing a plot beat by beat is not influence.

Christ I'm so much better than all of you

congratz