Why are so many artistic people (low key) pedophiles?

Attached: downloads (3).jpg (751x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pedophilia is a symptom of cultural marxism which infects the minds of most artists in the west these days I'm afraid.

it's all part of the discord trannies grand plan to oppress white men and ruin 4channel

arent there much more artist faggots than pedos?

they like their lovers young, male or female. so i am gonna class that pedo.

>Implying those two sexual orientations aren’t heavily linked

>>>/l/

20 The idea of having grown into a “man’s body” by mistake

I will use my own case as an example. There is an idea that has settled at the bottom of my consciousness. This idea is that at the point of bifurcation during puberty I may have taken the wrong path. Perhaps I was supposed to have blossomed into a “female body” but by some mistake I took a wrong turn toward the “body of a man,” or, to put it more accurately, I was forcibly compelled to take the path leading to the body of an adult male without my conscious will having any say in the matter. This is the sort of thing you often hear from people with gender identity disorder. I would speculate, however, that a much wider range of men are also able to understand this feeling.

As for why I have this idea of having grown into a man’s body by mistake, I think it is because ever since I hit puberty and my body began to change I have been unable to affirm myself as a being with a “man’s body.” As my body became that of an adult, it began to produce male hormones, grow muscles, acquire a more rugged, angular shape, grow more hair, and dirty itself with seminal fluid, and a strange odor began to emanate from somewhere inside me. That I was becoming this sort of body was something I could not accept at all during my adolescence. Even now I cannot honestly say that I am really happy to have the body of a man. Of course there is nothing to be done about it now, but I suspect there are in fact many men who feel as I do. They have perhaps remained silent about it because it is an extremely difficult thing to say out loud. They also probably try not to think about it very much, as in our society, having sufficient confidence in one’s own male body is connected to male honor.

Deep down inside me, there is a longing to return to the body I had when I was a young boy, a body that had not yet been transformed by male hormones, muscles, body hair, and semen. There is also a longing to take the other path, if I could, at the point of bifurcation during puberty and make a sharp about-face towards a “female body” that does not have any of these attributes. Deep within my consciousness I ruminate on these longings over and over again. And I am drawn to the bodies of eleven and twelve-year-old girls that stand at puberty’s point of bifurcation and are just beginning to turn towards a “female body.” I think to myself, “I wish I could have taken that other path like the body of this young girl,”and I feel a desire to slip my consciousness into her body and while inhabiting it experience her puberty from the inside. This is how my lolicon mentality arises. Here we see once again the psychological mechanism described at the end of Chapter Three.

Attached: 1393521299788.jpg (475x480, 46K)

Women peak at 16

..."Here I would like to mention The Murder of Childhood (Penguin Books, 1995), a book by Tim Tate and Ray Wyre about a British sex criminal named Robert Black. Black was reputed to have sexually abused hundreds of girls and killed at least a few of his victims. One very interesting passage reads as follows:

But tucked away at the end of the section, question 27 and 28 asked whether Black had ever enjoyed transvestism or sought to be a transsexual. Slowly he nodded. As to transvestism, he had sometimes dressed himself in little girls’ clothes. And as to seeking out the life of a transsexual, Black simply recorded: ‘Yes. I always wanted to dress up as a girl.’

. . . The second, and in some ways corollary, force was a powerful yearning not to be what he was, a young boy growing into a man. He would far rather have been born a girl: certainly he did not want, much less like, his own penis. (pp. 85-86)

In the mind of this lolicon criminal, the authors discovered a reluctance to become an “adult man” and a strong desire to have been born a girl. This agrees with what I have asserted so far. Tate and Wyre, however, do not seek a more penetrating explanation of why these feelings exist. I must go beyond their analysis and conduct a deeper investigation.

I suspect there will be critics who dismiss analysis such as that I have engaged in above as pertaining only to the lolicon tendencies of feeble “weaklings” who failed to become “real men.” But how would they explain the fact that a sense of having not wanted to become a man and a desire to have been able to experience being a girl has also been found in the mind of a brutal murderer like Black? It seems clear that a similar structure exists in the minds of lolicon men regardless of whether they are “well built” or physically weak.

I am sure there are also some readers who would doubt my account and suggest that, far from being unable to affirm their own bodies, most men on the contrary think too highly of their own powerful physiques, and it is because of this that they view women with contempt and commit rape. I will analyze these points in greater detail while referencing my own case in the next chapter."

Attached: 1545502659816s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

..."Now I will attempt to enter the deepest levels of lolicon desires. Please read the following as nothing more than a single hypothesis aimed at better understanding lolicon.

I think that what is hidden in the deepest level of the minds of lolicon men like me is a desire to be the first to insert their semen into a young girl who has now become capable of ovulation and make her pregnant by combining her egg with their sperm. So whose child would be born if this happened?

Let us think about it one more time.

What do I see in the young girl in front of me?

The answer is already clear. In the young girl’s body in front of me I see nothing other than an image of myself. In the body I am looking at, I see an image of “another me” that would have become a cute young girl if by some quirk of fate I had gone the other way at the point of bifurcation during puberty.

If this is the case, then my desire to have the young girl I am looking at give birth to my child is actually a desire to have “another me,” in the form of the young girl, give birth to my child. I want a child created by the synthesis of my sperm and the egg of another me. This would indeed be nothing other than my own rebirth; a new me born without the intervention of anyone else other than me.

This is the drama that unfolds at the deepest levels of my consciousness when I feel a desire to have sex with a young girl and ejaculate inside her. And this sexual intercourse must occur at the point of pubescent bifurcation when she is just beginning to turn down the path to the other side, because it was at this decisive moment I took the wrong path toward a “male body” and only by thus starting over again from this bifurcation will I have the opportunity to affirm myself.

In other words, what is in the back of my mind is a desire to have sex with “another me” in the form of a young girl and in doing so give birth to myself once again without the intervention of anyone else."...

Attached: vgq0vMc.jpg (807x1024, 95K)

I think that's a simplistic reduction of the novel. Also viscontis lover was past his 20s.

Attached: b5pmyoe0oghsgg1flvw8.jpg (1600x900, 193K)

..."Of course, it goes without saying that the “rebirth theory” I have proposed cannot explain everything either. This hypothesis should, however, offer one means of more deeply elucidating the lolicon mind.

I have said that the ultimate goal of lolicon men like me is to transport ourselves into the body of a cute young girl who is at the point of pubescent bifurcation, live inside it, savor the experience of being inside it to our heart’s content, dress it up in various outfits and interact with other people from within it, be treated gently as something precious by other people, and come to truly love our own bodies. I then want to ejaculate into the girl’s womb from inside her, become pregnant, and give birth to myself. By doing this I will finally be able to escape from my mother’s sphere of influence. I will become an entity born of myself, and in doing so obtain absolute freedom without ever needing to be subordinate to anyone. I will obtain the physical ideal of the body of a young girl, feel self-affirmation towards my own body, and also obtain the internal freedom of psychological independence. The world will bless me, I will bless myself, and my existence will become one of perfect self-fulfillment and satisfaction.

But I cannot attain self-affirmation by clinging to this conceptual drama – life is not that easy. Lolicon results in a self-enclosed world in which this convoluted drama of self-affirmation is repeated over and over again like a tape playing in an endless loop. It is I who impregnate, it is I who am impregnated, and it is I who am given birth to. It is a self-centered labyrinth of extreme self-reference with no way out. A flesh and blood young girl is used as nothing more than a trigger or prosthetic body; once she is no longer needed she is to be discarded. She is also to be molested, abused, commoditized, and subjected to severe trauma. These are the consequences of lolicon. There is indeed no escaping them."

Didn't know Visconti was gay. Makes sense. Great director though and incredible versatile.

most artistic homos and rapists have a presentable partner for public events and a very young plaything to rape and abuse.

Attached: methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_cd73a1a0-48a9-11e8-864f-5f6f2d0ffcbf.jpg (2667x1500, 977K)

Attached: _maa003197601ill0108.gif (470x557, 181K)

Attached: Somerset_Maugham_1941-GeorgePlattLynes.jpg (400x520, 62K)

Attached: carroll-and-alice-kissing.jpg (429x600, 45K)

Yeah
They're not.
20 to 25, like everybody else.

Dumb troll.
>Marxism has existed since before recorded history
>Freedom is oppression when I'm not allowed to oppress.

Sicko thread. Hope it gets deleted.

Huh, this is actually quite insightful.

Attached: Roman Polanski was convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl in 1977.jpg (1000x707, 91K)

Me personally, I think these degenerates love it because kids are uncorrupted and pure, and the aesthete is naturally drawn to that.

these people get away with it because the kids admire them, the sickos can claim the kid is their muze and they are allowed to be eccentric as they are artists.

WE NEED A RETURN OF A REICHSKULTURKAMMER. AND BURN ALL DEGENERATE ART. thank you.

>They're not.
Most gays aren't pedos (as far as we know) but most pedos are gay by a large margin.

>>Marxism has existed since before recorded history
It has though. Marx discovered dialectical materialism. He didn't invent it.

Confessions of a Frigid Man
: A Philosopher’s Journey into the Hidden Layers of Men’s Sexuality (2005, 2013, 2017 Tokyo Philosophy Project)

Masahiro Morioka

Boys do too

Read PHAEDRUS
Boylovers are the most metaphysically connected to the realm of Truth & Beauty
Enjoy your pussy heteros, don't get jealous of the heaven you're missing!

" Woody learned to groom his victims carefully and when finally caught, rather than face prison time, and at the advice of his lawyer, Roy Cohn, he married his latest victim...."

"Pedophile Profiles Vol. 2"

Attached: woodyy.jpg (399x336, 98K)

What is more likely:
1. Capitalism causing an amoral society where the only interest is profits.
2. Sweaty old jews are plotting the destruction of the white race through an ill defined bastardisation of an economic theory.

Based modernist poster

3 i.e. 1+2

That's woody's daughter, not soon-yi FYI

opportunity

Friendly reminder that every sodomite is a pedophile.

because they are proped up as "intellectuals" so as to have more influence on account of being low key (yhea right) pedos, and not the other way around.

Tackling the fact that one cannot ever actually be happy is a pretty depressing thing. In my case it turned me towards art. Living in the melancholy of never being able to even touch what you most desire, since I do have morals I would naver be with a teenage boy. Even if I were to forget my morals I'd still be in the abyss the main charater in Lolita is or the one I can feel when I actually think about the details of being with a boy. It's like being in love with object-petit-a itself, in lacanian terms, and not the person themselves. You are bound to be unhappy, satisfyed for a second and then pluged into the abyss of another human that is too young to be with a man and is not just the fetish you develop around them. Honestly killing myself sound about right, but I'm religious, so I'll wait for God to rid me of my misety.

most faggots are low key pedos
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

What does the testimony of one person mean? I don’t give a shit, that doesn’t reflect the entire group.

If I caught a hidden camera a video of a straight guy saying that he wished to fuck a 10-year-old girl, that doesn’t mean all straight guys are pedos.

Get better evidence, or GTFO.

there's several people being interviewed you dishonest sodomite.

>several
Still not a good sample size. None of this follows any scientific method.

>several = most

Attached: 1541720207317.png (469x452, 277K)

I don't need to be scientific on a polynesian pottery forum in order to know that you're a degenerate boylover, you pompous homosexual.

based
>t. assblasted faggots crawling out of the woodwork

Wrong, but I don’t really care. I’ve yet to seen levels of projection and cope as bad as yours.

you can't meme your way out of stupid user

>doesn't know what projection is

Daily reminder that in the early 20th century the age of consent was raised after Jewish backed feminist protest.

This website have unironically turned me into a volcel gay pedophile.

Yeah but he made Chinatown and Rosemary's Baby so we give him a pass.
And that's the thing OP, artists are given a lot of leeway on eccentric behavior if they are good at their craft.

I love that you’d willing be factually wrong becuase it triggers the libs.

mhm same, at least Yea Forums has some culture

they cling to their innocence