What is the hottest sex scene you’ve ever read, Yea Forums?

What is the hottest sex scene you’ve ever read, Yea Forums?

Anyone who says the sewer scene from IT, kill yourself.

Attached: 9AE7A956-7549-49E3-8CD0-26B6F554BB6C.jpg (650x486, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

complete-review.com/reviews/brazil/ribeiroju.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GR
You know the one

I skip the whole chapter if i end up reading on sex scene.

Is there any past time being an incel doesn’t ruin?

The sex Esther has in the Bell Jar made me superbly uncomfortable and not in a hot or good way.

Why would incels skip reading sex scene? That would be volcels.

Incels are intimidated by sex. Because they’re faggots.

girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

Just an addendum:

Anyone who has read IT, kill yourself.

>bonding over group sex
is this american thing?

It’s just Steven King accidentally letting the facade slip.
>DUDE PRETEEN GANGBANG LMAO

Mine.

I was 12 and full of hormones when I read IT and that scene still weirded me out.

Attached: bestgirlfirstgirl.png (1876x1320, 206K)

based

For my dick, it’s the scene from The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera where ol girl commits to cheating on her husband, changes her mind at the last second, gets raped instead, cums all over his cock and can’t do anything but spit in the dudes face after.

Fapped to that shit before.

this (unironically)

I remember passing around Disclosure on the middle school bus so we could all read the sex scene

Attached: cover-art.524x900.jpg (524x900, 65K)

Based and brappilled

Bataille’s Story of the Eye, not the last scene to be honest but a lot of the rest of it

sewer scene from IT

120DoS

A Trip to Cosmagic Industries Part 5

Me too. Why don’t you give me your email so we can discuss other things we might like.

Attached: 821BC460-F414-4CBF-9217-449A4224C62D.jpg (337x400, 16K)

The Orcs . by stan nichols .
Chapter 2.
where the ork queen "jennesta" rapes the captive male human. and kills him in the end.
read it as a teen my mind was blown away.

Attached: d2oh0yi-7a1f3ba1-37c6-427e-902d-781674fb40c4.jpg (340x600, 29K)

No

Gravity’s Rainbow, there is more than one (not talking about the scat)

a few years ago I paid a prostitute to type a short erotic scene starring me and her, I made her name me as 'Xtreme Dicklength'. Pic related. It may be badly written but it still gets me off today

Attached: xtreme.png (1317x226, 21K)

>paying prostitutes to write sexual experiences for you
This is the most Yea Forums post ever and it reminds me why I come to this den of psueds.

try this. made me horny and interested on books when i was a kid in highschool:
complete-review.com/reviews/brazil/ribeiroju.htm

I would honestly enjoy being raped by a woman, as long as she isn't fat or over 30. No reason for that to happen, but still

A whore and a writer, awsome I

Holy shit user. Thank you for showing us this.

Attached: Chuckle.jpg (209x200, 8K)

thx user i cum on carpet it hiss at penis

this
extremely lit

That's the spice

how about every scene in 120 days of sodom?

based

for me it's that part in dennis cooper's 'the sluts' with the testicles

Monitoring this thread in hopes of inspiring my erotica.

de Sade

The rat scenes in American Psycho

>a few years ago I paid a prostitute to type a short erotic scene starring me and her
And that's when I knew I found a based post.

Absolute genious. I wonder what your average prostitute charge for a couple of paragraphs.

Attached: myfacewhen.png (428x510, 176K)

I didn't believe your post at first but after reading the scene in question I'm convinced that you're telling the truth.

Attached: panic.gif (350x197, 2.74M)

Aren't we all

Very true.

the one in Morrissey's book.
you plebs know the one/

I wouldn't be surprised if it's already a part of some quirky indie comedy

>go to archiveofourown
>search (anime/anime character) + cheating/adultery/netorare

always gets the job done for me

Attached: 1542940855411.jpg (483x643, 104K)

The Levar Burton poster from Yea Forums

this is fucking hilarious oh my god

Include me in the screencap lads