Tell me, user, do you like Existentialism?

>Tell me, user, do you like Existentialism?

Attached: 0c921a601a533351df2011905ee423e3.jpg (1538x2048, 358K)

No it’s gay psued shit like all philosophical work.

Not much, especially the french ones.

nobody likes it

nah i dont support religions

No, it’s dry-humping. An exercise in futility. Nietzsche correctly proclaimed that the noblest philosopher is the natural Chad who goes through life by virtue of vigorous and affirmation, rather than stumble and falter than a feeble dweeb who deals in philosophy about it all. Like swimming vs learning to swim from a book. Existentialism hasn’t recovered ever since. Frenchfags and emo teens just never got the memo.

Nietschze dissed himself lol

When will Charlotte Sartre post here again?

Attached: file.png (599x622, 286K)

who was in the wrong here?

He did, yes. He was brave enough.

She'd be hot without the nasty stomach and leg tattoos.

That's a massive schnoze mate

probably the capitalist "woman" who stick random dicks in her rectum for money
but who knows i just fap to her and i dont want to dilate (lol) this conversation

I looked her up. She could be somewhat attractive if she didn't have tattoos, bit of a shame desu.
But then I guess people could mistake her for a non-whore, so all is well.

>implying she isn't attractive

Attached: 1e430c863cdb35f674b8ba68919fdb90.jpg (743x633, 71K)

Seconding this post.

It's probably better that way, otherwise you'd have to interact with her to find out what a broken person she is.

Attached: Suicide Girls.png (600x381, 284K)

It tastes like feet!

I don't mind makeup, it can be removed. The whole oh-I-look-so-ugly-without-makeup thing is secondary. The tattoos, on the other hand, most often resemble price tags stuck forever on a book cover. You may say it's part of someone's history, but it might be very uninteresting one.

Never you NEETfags

To think that neckbeards here denied Sasha greys status as a modern day philosopher

Yea Forums is triggered by the fact that a woman can attain monetary power through the sheer relaxation of her asshole

I’ve got a clean $50 note on me...

Rip my life you fucking animals

It's more the relaxation of her value as a human that does it.
Although if you market yourself as a "nihilist/existentialist" you can still find a cuck who will support you.

Kind of respect that she isn't trying to prove she's a real intellectual and knows what she's talking about.