Is that one pathetic anti-Semite who hangs around Yea Forums mad that the best philosopher of all time was Jewish?

Is that one pathetic anti-Semite who hangs around Yea Forums mad that the best philosopher of all time was Jewish?

Attached: Spinoza.jpg (1377x1600, 438K)

>that one
Half the posters here are woke to the JQ, homeboy.

found em. I'm convinced the breakdown goes something like this:
>1000 Yea Forums users
>100 lurkers who don't like jews
>50 lurkers who are actual anti-semites
>10 anti-semites who post frequently
>2 or 3 that Jew-spam every goddamn thread

Attached: buckethead.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

That's not Plato.

feels good to be jewish

Do you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia? Hear that's pretty common among Jews.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: 17D82649-BA10-49B8-92CA-E1CE7ADBBA7C.jpg (678x678, 61K)

Who would you rank above him?

>Spinoza
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why read Spinoza when you can just read the Stoics?

I'd be willing to bet it's more common among anti-semites

>Benedict de Spinoza was aJewish-Dutchphilosopher ofPortuguese Sephardiorigin

Attached: first.modern.jew.jpg (166x250, 45K)

Jews are disliked for reasons related to how they act. There's nothing irrational or abnormal about it and it's been a constant throughout history.

>no u

Most people I know who read the Stoics don't end up very pantheistic.

As a Jew, it really makes me wonder how this narrative that any criticism or dislike of Jews=antisemitism=insane hatred and bloodlust become a universal consensus even amongst goyim. It just insane.

So are whites

>as a black man

They're usually disliked by people with sticks up their asses, because the Jews are a rambunctious and materialistic bunch.

Stop being anti-semitic you Jew!

But seriously a lot of it has to do with Israel and supporting/criticizing its foreign policy. It still baffles me that people take such arguments seriously.

Attached: 16864325_1793919997595623_6147652045183240607_n.jpg (480x530, 34K)

Fuck you, you fucking larping Nazi poltard shitbaby

>*hebraic screeching*

>among anti-semites
so jews?

Many of history's greatest thinkers disliked Jews and pointed out the negative effects they have. Jews can't accept this because their culture tells them they're chosenites oppressed by evil goyim cow slaves so they have a brainwashed bunker mentality and since they live behind enemy lines as parasites they subvert and attack covertly.

This board only digs Spinoza because fashionable (that is: meme) philosopher Deleuze did. As a board of younger people who are very interested in actually being/appearing smart/fashionable/well-read, Yea Forums has always been interested in reading whatever it can understand to be the fashionable philosophy. Thus the perennial interest in continental philosophy on this board, the great "other" for the largely American/Anglo audience. This is what you read, even to reject, to show that you are "truly" educated. This is even useful when one personally disagrees: Marx is regularly discussed here though it is clear that several posters who have actually read Marx reject him. The point is to have /actually read/ the thing, or to meme about it, to play with culture/shitpost/speak from knowledge.

Further, Yea Forums's culture is an inveterate /contrarian/ culture. Its users, always a cohort of first-to-second standard deviations right of the bell curve's hump (bright but not brilliant) must give themselves something to stand athwart in order to avoid ego death, in a society (we all live in one) which allows them to do so. The fashionable answer: pick someone or something which really isn't all that popular, to glom onto. When was the last time that you heard Spinoza mentioned in a movie, or on a major television broadcast? (do not say: "But that one time!", "But I see him on the internet all the time!". I'm sure you do, in your private experience. The prevalence of the internet has made it extremely easy for individuals to tailor their experience to themselves, to bubble themselves in ways that were simply not possible during the previous century or so of mass media).

So no, Spinoza was clearly not the best philosopher of all time. He was instead an interesting example of his period, which the present forum has seized upon more recently, and largely for the above reason. As Western philosophy is "footnotes to Plato", it is reasonable to suggest GOAT status for the latter. But even this is unnecessary-all that is needed is to provide a "better" philosopher. Buddha clearly being a second, Kant a third, and Jesus Christ a fourth.

>words
They're still usually disliked by people with sticks up their asses. Not saying I love everything about every Jew out there, but this is the case nonetheless.

The even funnier thing is that /pol/tards would adore the Theologico-Political Treatise (well, parts of it) but will never read him because he's a Jew.

Attached: 1544228106019.png (373x335, 113K)

I'm an affable fella who wants jews to pack it up and head to Israel. What's up?

>usually

Imagine being so contrarian that you'll become a complete brainlet just to reject other brainlet contrarians.

Attached: 1493600248015.jpg (367x428, 51K)

Spinoza was NOT a JEW

And Nietzsche wasn't Prussian.

>being antisemite makes you not a Yea Forums poster

From Spinoza's excommunication:
>... they have decided, with their consent, that the said Espinoza should be excommunicated and expelled from the people of Israel.
Therefore he is not a Jew.

They never taught you genetics?

Spinoza was from the nordic ruling class of the semites.

Cool ad-hom non-argument friend-o. Try again next time when you can engage with the substance of the ideas! I think something from parts 3-5 of the Ethics might be applicable here, about people quarreling with each other.

Good job citing the minor work for Yea Forums cred!

The "sticks up their asses" usage is rhetorically effective: Hitler, Jesus. I wonder if you had something more personal in mind, in the moment of your writing. I'll let someone else argue the point since happily, naming the jew is socially acceptable these days.

>Cool ad-hom non-argument friend-o.
Right back at you with your entire tl;dr post that I replied to.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-10715-1402334391-9.gif (500x385, 2.38M)

>naming the jew is socially acceptable these days.

Attached: 1338911347670.jpg (960x1280, 163K)

Shhhh, don't tell him.

Attached: 1527934917242.jpg (537x700, 40K)

>Cool ad-hom non-argument friend-o
>He says this while writing almost 8 full lines of adhom

He was also Portuguese. He was also an anti-semite too.

By Nordic...you mean Portugal? lmao

>Kant
>Arstotle
>Al Ghazali
>Averros
>Simone De Beavior
>Nel Noddings
>Plato
>Schelling
>Fichte
>Hegel
>Nietszche
>Marx
>Mill
>Mendelshon
>Constant
>Hume
>Locke
>Leibniz
>De stael
>Rouseeau
>Lessing
>Paine
>Herder
>Goethe
>Condorcet
>Schlegel
>Schleiermacher
>Wollstonecraft
Are you delusional? Do you suffer from mental illness?

>De stael
rofl

>>Simone De Beavior

In terms of MILF ass maybe.

>Al Ghazali
>Averros
>Simone De Beavior
>Nel Noddings
>Fichte
>Marx
>Mill
>Mendelshon
>Constant
>Locke
>De stael
>Rouseeau
>Lessing
>Paine
>Herder
>Condorcet
>Schlegel
>Schleiermacher
>Wollstonecraft
Spinoza is easily above or on the level of these ones.

You just made a list of random philosophers you haven't read, didn't you?

>Spinoza asserted that the Jews are not a chosen people and the Hebrew Bible has no divine provenance.
>Spinoza threatened to invite revenge upon other Jews
>Cardozo said he opposes Spinoza’s observations on Judaism, which he said were “deliberately biased” and “ultimately based on Spinoza’s utter ignorance” of the Talmud.
Is he, dare I say, -our- kike?

>Al Ghazali
>Marx
>Simone De Beavior
Haha oh wow, I could go on and on about how shit your list is and what a retard you are, but lets move on.

>Are you delusional? Do you suffer from mental illness?
>that list

Attached: 1535491877903.jpg (750x652, 58K)

The Jew just wants to be loved. Anti-semitism is a false path, though lies can often bring forth truth.

>The Jew just wants to be loved

Attached: D7758178-6919-47B0-A2BC-242015B21306.jpg (806x614, 191K)

confuses valid rhetorical substance of argument which relates to demonstrable character of a given non-person milleu with "ad-hom" (which is only correctly used in my case, and not in yours)

I wonder which Cardozo you refer to-the SCOTUS justice? As I have an interest in SCOTUS history, this would be useful.

>Wollstonecraft
>de Beauvoir (sic)
>Leibniz
>Rousseau
>Paine

Shut the fuck up, god damn, you fucking faggot (here's a REAL ad-hom!). You're just doing an unthinking list to pass time because you're dumb. Spinoza is clearly a better philosopher than each of the ones you've listed. I wonder if you can provide me with a similarly bulleted list of at least one work by each of the philosophers you've cited, that you've actually read, the better to demonstrates why every single one is better than Spinoza. Many are, but not all are, which is the point here.

>Spinoza is clearly a better philosopher than each of the ones you've listed
Let's not get carried away.
While his meme list is gay it still has Plato on it.

Dope image of when we got greatest allied.

>>The Jew just wants to be loved

Attached: 126563267.jpg (900x479, 42K)

>valid rhetorical substance
Choke on a dick until valid rhetorical substance oozes down your throat.

Attached: 1550932069974.png (300x300, 85K)

>The Jew just wants to be loved

Attached: 124565362.jpg (640x544, 194K)

>DDees.com
Better shoop skills than Wordsworth Classics.

I'm drunk, that was my mistake. I specifically referred to the 4-5 that I'd greentexted. He's still a faggot, like this other one (ad-homs are fun, especially when buttressed by Truth!) and I'm still right.

>Jew just wants to be loved

Attached: LvCm7uK.jpg (1600x1028, 501K)

>The Jew just wants to be loved.

Attached: talmud-3.jpg (911x842, 254K)

>demonstrable character
projections aren't "demonstrable character", user.

If you're into political philosophy it isn't obscure at all.

I can cherrypick white literature and find the same shit.

The best anti-semites are usually semites
>t. Jesus Christ

Ok, go for it.

>makes claim
>asked to elucidate his argument
>REEE DURRR POOOOL

Your hate only feeds Jewish power. They are the zygote of life, the Fergus from which all of modernity was born and the only people who dared to attest to the totality of the LORDs power.

There's this guy named Lenny in my trailer park who screams stuff like that at night when he gets off from the factory
I could probably steal his diary or something

Fetus*

You're supposed to explain how /pol/ is any different from the talmud in terms of reprehensibility.

You're the one who brought /pol/ up, dumbfuck
Let us return to the original claim, retard
>I can cherrypick white literature and find the same shit.
>>Ok, go for it.

To hate the Jew is to deny God, to deny his son, to deny his impervious and all encompassing spirit. Bow down on your knees and submit yourself before the Lord before it is too late anons. I tell you that the time of the rapture is approaching and those with eyes to see and ears to hear are already prepared. Let go of your falsity and join the ranks of those who truly believe or perish in the fires of hell.

Records of long-distance Jewish slave merchants date at least as far back as 492, when Pope Gelasius permitted Jews to import non-Christian slaves into Italy, at the request of a Jewish friend from Telesina.[29][30][31] By the turn of the 6th to the 7th century, Jews had become the chief slave traders in Italy, and were active in Gaelic territories. Pope Gregory the Great issued a ban on Jews possessing Christian slaves, lest the slaves convert to Judaism.[31][32] By the 9th and 10th centuries, Jewish merchants, sometimes called Radhanites, were a major force in the slave trade continent-wide.[13][33][34]

Jews were one of the few groups who could move and trade between the Christian and Islamic worlds.[34] Ibn Khordadbeh observed and recorded routes of Jewish merchants in his Book of Roads and Kingdoms from the South of France to Spain, carrying (amongst other things) female slaves, eunuch slaves, and young slave boys. He also notes Jews purchasing Slavic slaves in Prague.[13][31][35] Letters of Agobard, archbishop of Lyons (816–840),[36][37][38][39] acts of the emperor Louis the Pious,[40][41] and the seventy-fifth canon of the Council of Meaux of 845 confirms the existence of a route used by Jewish traders with Slavic slaves through the Alps to Lyon, to Southern France, to Spain.[13] Toll records from Walenstadt in 842–843 indicate another trade route, through Switzerland, the Septimer and Splügen passes, to Venice, and from there to North Africa.[13]

As German rulers of Saxon dynasties took over the enslavement (and slave trade) of Slavs in the 10th century, Jewish merchants bought slaves at the Elbe, sending caravans into the valley of the Rhine. Many of these slaves were taken to Verdun, which had close trade relations with Spain. Many would be castrated and sold as eunuchs as well.[13][25]

The Jewish population of Crimea was a very important factor in the trade in slaves and captives of the Crimean Khanate (Tatars) in the sixteenth to eighteenth centuries.[42]

Jews would later become highly influential in the European slave trade, reaching their apex from the 16th to 19th centuries.

just want to drop in and let you guys know I like cock
thanks

Attached: burger.jpg (256x256, 9K)

Should have thrown Kevin MacDonald and Max Stirner in for good measure.

Good post until you went off the deep end at the end there

>not admiring that will to power

Well its only appropriate to put them in concentration camps and make those lazy kikes work for the first time in their lives

Why read the stoics when I can read the Epicureans?

even if jews destroy civilizations they're still based
they will have done more than you ever will

Attached: feet.png (825x1593, 479K)

Ethical slavery is permitted under Catholicism

IKR
>Plato
>goat

There's nothing ethical at all about rounding people up and selling them to Jews to profit off simply because they didn't practice an Abrahamic religion

So you admire the Jew but wish to dominate them?

Why? Because it hurts your contrarian feelings? Not enough badass half-naked muscle dudes?

Attached: 1AC4AE04-45FC-4CDC-81C0-41F9452E8536.jpg (656x468, 40K)

Oh man feels Freudian in here

>your contrarian feelings
What is contrarian about what I said?
Do you even know what it means, Chaim?

No, admiration should only be reserved for the virtuous; something no Jew is ever capable of being.

What is virtuous about your desire to enslave the Jew then?

>what is contrarian about worshiping a hung semen-drinker because your parents made you go to church

Attached: 1523036793710.png (842x792, 82K)

>user criticizes abrahamic religion as a whole
>WOW U FUKN CHRISTIAN
This is why Jewish IQ is a lie and a meme. Get help you retarded mouthbreather.

Attached: 152326737237.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I don't actually want to enslave them I would simply prefer if they stopped existing for the sake of world peace.
2000 years later and the Jew is still this salty about Jesus.

So you admit LARPagans are just antithetical Christians rather than their own entity.

I thought Jews were better at logical fallacies than this. I don't have much of a problem with Christians today, but that won't stop me from criticizing what they did in the Middle Ages. The lack of any sort of moral backbone in Jewish people allowed them to exploit loopholes in Christian law and become rich off the conflict of ancestral European culture and encroaching Christianity.

>not knowing odin drank semen from hung men
Nazi brainsmarts, everyone

Attached: odin cum.png (769x480, 123K)

Have you ever been a tripfag? You write in a really gay, attention-whorey way

How is someone supposed to keep track of what Jewish lie you're referencing. If you weren't an illiterate subhuman you'd see the quotes from the Talmud that you were throwing a big autistic tantrum over that say Jesus drank semen. You're pretty stupid, my jew.

There once was a man that through his charitable nature tried to brighten up the Jewish population by the only means possible, turning them into lamp shades.

At least we know the people who use terms like LARPagan and make up bullshit about nordicists are Jews now.

I'm a jewish guy and I've done nothing wrong my entire life. Should I be gassed?

I have a foot fetish but this shit makes me cringe. I normally don't feel particularly abnormal about it but when I read this sort of thing it reminds me how degenerate it actually is.

I wish I still had that gif of that guy fisting two other guys, giving them prolapsed assholes, and then playing with the prolapsed assholes like two big red slugs
It was so hot, I wish I could show you

Attached: 1543088262298.png (473x375, 313K)

I went on Google Books and searched some of the text here to try and find the book this is from, and it's "The Construction of Homosexuality" by David F. Greenberg. In case you wanted to know.

Attached: 51VqWY-DkqL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 33K)

Sounds redpilled

He took the prolapsed assholes and started stroking those big red slugs. the slugs started to shiver, and they spurted out some white, creamy man milk

Attached: mang.jpg (701x696, 38K)

Anyway, the only source I can see for Odin drinking semen is his statement that, "The myths tell us..." The footnotes mention that this is an "interpretation" and refer to a Christian book from the seventh century that forbids drinking semen for magical purposes, and other folklorists who talk about a belief that the semen of hanged men would grow into mandrakes with fertility powers. I don't see any actual source for Oden drinking semen.

Still waiting. All you've done is cry about how much you hate Christians and European paganism but you've avoided the argument you originally made. Also, keep in mind that it's one thing to have resentment for a foreign people who don't belong in your country but to be a foreigner spreading the Talmud saying to kill all non Jews in your host country is another altogether. The latter totally vindicates the former.

>a Christian book from the seventh century
Well to be fair that's about a good a source as any when it comes to Norse myth.

Well here's the entire footnote for his claim taht Oden drank semen. Judge for yourself.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-03 06-30-36.png (837x176, 129K)

As if it really needs saying
>Odin is mentioned as a practitioner of seiðr, a form of magic considered shameful for men to perform, so was reserved for women.[citation needed] It is possible that the practice of seiðr involved passive sexual rites, and Odin was taunted with this fact.[42][unreliable source]

Sounds like Odin was a Hermaphrodite.

Why do you stay trapped in the material world... user o tell you that the time is near and you run foul

Have you considered that the Jews work is towards world peace?

Do you really think that any modern person gives even the slightest fuckablut how they were
Perceived in the Middle Ages?

Ignore this pathetic post

No, Jews are sacred and /pol/ is ignorant of their sacredness

Unless u wanna be gassed? Woah