What do you do when you realize the world is mega-fucked?

Regardless of whether you're conspiracies of choice are true are not, there are some real things that we know happened that make the likelihood that insane evil shit is going on right now basically a guarantee. All governments without exception are corrupt and evil. Civilization in its current form is most definitely detrimental to humans. We are basically rats in a cage addicted to the little button giving us a shot of heroine, continually taking more hits in a near-catatonic bliss until we disappear into oblivion. The surveillance/control state that we currently exist in is basically too big to fail. We live in a techno-oligarchy. There is no democracy anymore. The earth's ecosystem is getting fucked in the ass by us, and the current status quo system is also too far gone for us to cooperatively unfuck our shit. Eventually we won't be able to go on like this and things will really sour, if we don't kill ourselves before that.

What to do? Who to read? How to live?

Attached: f5dbdce61900c8ec4dfa8.jpg (3000x1853, 1.67M)

none of it is real, it's just retards acting like retards and fucking up the state of their souls

I was planning on suicide but then my dad got really sick. Now I'm in tortuous limbo

Same. Can't kill myself because of my mom and younger sister.

don't kill yourself, be a hero who shepherds lost souls through the times of trouble

sheesh

Attached: Paladin.gif (223x224, 15K)

You guys are little girls

explain yourself or I’ll just ignore your insult

> some real things that we know happened that make the likelihood that insane evil shit is going on right now basically a guarantee. All governments without exception are corrupt and evil. Civilization in its current form is most definitely detrimental to humans. We are basically rats in a cage addicted to the little button giving us a shot of heroine, continually taking more hits in a near-catatonic bliss until we disappear into oblivion. The surveillance/control state that we currently exist in is basically too big to fail. We live in a techno-oligarchy. There is no democracy anymore. The earth's ecosystem is getting fucked in the ass by us, and the current status quo system is also too far gone for us to cooperatively unfuck our shit. Eventually we won't be able to go on like this and things will really sour, if we don't kill ourselves before that.

In other words, the usual sad state of humanity. Read some books.

Fight it.

Attached: EE023351-6C00-4A59-A117-FCF90EF2829E.jpg (921x874, 86K)

If the world was truly mega-fucked you wouldn't have the luxury of making choices

Accelerate it. The sooner the world ends the better.

Accept it.

Attached: 81L03CpdM0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (980x1500, 208K)

stop thinking about "the world" and do things about your own life and immediate community

Making excuses so you don't go through with something, obviously. You were and will never kys, you're like a teen girl crying for attention.

Imagine thinking you can still choose or act freely.
Read pic related if you can read French or if an English version exists.

Attached: 51QC3BbFMBL._SX366_BO1 204 203 200_.jpg (368x499, 41K)

start by not tripfagging up Yea Forums you colossal attentionwhoring faggot

Same thing anons. Parents are the only reason I’m still alive. I think I’ll kys in my 40s when they’re both dead

this user gets it

The world is going to hell, maybe it has always been going to hell, and that could be due to us living in Kali Yuga. I don't really care though, the thing I want the most is to become a persuaded individual. The god of pleasure always deceives; for example, an incel will think all his life problems will be solved once he gains a girlfriend and has a "healthy" sex life, but that's a lie. The weight will always be falling, reach the point you wanted, and you will desire a point further bellow.

However, I can dictate my reality by picking who I spend time with. The world can be going to hell at a very meta level, but at a local level its fine. We should not forget that.

Attached: 31349698_602131466846011_1714151615683887104_n.png (717x960, 936K)

but I am so tired, user
I have served others all my life and they just want to take more and more away
all my plans and dreams died this year
and my prospects are so shitty I can barely help myself out of the hole I am in
why not end it?

Attached: finneganswake.jpg (236x227, 10K)

that's just slave morality my dude. Letting people use you is not serving them, it's doing them a major disservice.