"So user, what's your favorite book?"

>"So user, what's your favorite book?"

Attached: 1541533655035.jpg (940x1175, 133K)

The one I'm inspired to write, now that I have met you.

No Longer Human, you've probably never heard of it. It is a masterpiece in Japanese literature and among the best of Dazai's oeuvre. It truly speaks to the soul and shows you what it's like to live in a society as an outcast. I found it refreshingly relatable but you have to have a certain state of mind to truly appreciate such a work.

Attached: woj.jpg (737x758, 74K)

Stop torturing my soul you fucking Jezebel, you're not going to let me bonk you anyway.

On women by Schopenhauer

120 Days Of Sodom, you should read it sometime

>Jezebel is the Anglicized transliteration of the Hebrew אִיזָבֶל ('Izevel/'Izavel). The Oxford Guide to People & Places of the Bible states that the name is "best understood as meaning 'Where is the Prince?'", a ritual cry from worship ceremonies in honor of Baal during periods of the year when the god was considered to be in the underworld.

well it's not The Alchemist so you've probably never heard of it

The Super Dictionary

my diary desu

I don't know, but you seem really sweet, and c-could I maybe rest my head against your neck? I-is that okay? Um, maybe we could hang out together, and possibly hold hands? W-would you maybe read me bedtime stories, and cuddle me while doing so?

"The Ego and Its Own"
*lights cigarette epic and badass style*

Attached: Max_Stirner.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

the savage detectives

Attached: 1551051968432.jpg (735x884, 48K)

path of heaven

y-you too

Who is the genuine butterfly? This isn't her usual tripcode, but if I recall correctly, the one that usually posts once posted something conspiratorial about Jews, so I don't think that's her either. Is butterfly even here anymore, or is it just people pretending to be her for fun now?

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. It's sad to say, you know, but I found my self relating really strongly to the Monster. I too have felt that isolation, the hatred and confusion towards your own self.
It was a book that struck a very personal chord for me.

Attached: 56df7b0aea9cb518c77a7a6c1f2fc35b[1].jpg (551x827, 80K)

culture of critique

Maybe 1984 or Solaris

So subversive jews have inserted this term into internet lingo? Why am I not surprised.

Walker Percy's The Moviegoer. I, too, am a moviegoer.

Both !mxvabIoSIE and !!oEULhtSEDhe are me. I just have two different devices.

About Jews? I think I used the 8 chin parentheses to indicate (((bankers))) or something, because I was talking to some poltard. Just speaking their code to trash talk capitalists

It's Catholic's meme

I hope your death will be long and painful

Ehmm, I don't have any particular book that is above the others to me. [I am more interested why you have asked that question. Not that something important can come out of our conversation, I feel that it won't.]

Robert M. Pirsig – Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Cringe

> (s)he is logged in on all browsers, and has never cleared cookies, reporting a full personal browsing and behavioral statistics like a good goy
And I believed tripfags can't get any dumber.

Anything by Whitney Ryan

Attached: A24B8B00-2B95-4DAE-89BE-EC9B648C326A.jpg (313x500, 36K)

This is so me

Oh okay, that makes more sense

holy shit this looks exactly like a girl i went to primary school with (now). almost identical.... i don't think she has a nose piercing tho

>piercings
Ruined

Looking through that author's work is a fucking rabbit hole.