Any Yea Forums recommendations for someone who has this absolutely beautiful twink friend...

Any Yea Forums recommendations for someone who has this absolutely beautiful twink friend, who when oh-so rarely together we like to put arms around each other and cuddle carefully while sharing intimacy, but will never be able to make the step to saying we could love each other because of societal issues and worries of losing what little we already have?
I would give up 20 of the last years of my life for just one full night for us to be in bliss in each others arms and shyly neck and caress each other while completely oblivious to the world around us.

Attached: 1550523737734.jpg (1280x908, 424K)

Www.Reddit.com

DMS-5

aripiprazole (Abilify)
asenapine (Saphris)
cariprazine (Vraylar)
clozapine (Clozaril)
lurasidone (Latuda)
olanzapine (Zyprexa)
quetiapine (Seroquel)
risperidone (Risperdal)
olanzapine (Zyprexa)

retard. moron. goddamn imbecile. how are you so stupid that you can't proofread a 5 character post? fuck you.

>he proof reads his posts
what a narcissist lmao

He probably fucks black guys

Christ, just fuck already.

As for recommendations, idk; Brokeback Mountain?

>he can't properly form an acronym
What a dumbass.

bump

wtf user.
That is my genuine post from when tranny discord raided us.
Are you mocking me as pathetic by saving and reposting this?
Or do you feel empathy on this board that usually lacks it?
>Anyways stop doing this

Absolutely distasteful.

Attached: jack-nicholson-robert-Eroica-Dupea-five-easy-pieces.jpg (300x279, 22K)

legas Aetia Callimachi.

Thomas Mann - Tonio Kroger

it's a pretty cute post desu

Death in Venice obviously

that's hella fucking gay user
Nothing wrong with that though. I hope you find the courage you need in these stressful times and that you find the love you deserve

Attached: faggotry.jpg (444x333, 139K)

Most of Shakespeare's sonnets are actually about this, recommend it

>and worries of losing what little we already have?
Worst mistake you can possibly make, and that goes for all areas of life. You should always be willing to sacrifice what you have in order to get what you really want, otherwise you'll never have it. Remember in the Parable of the Talents when the last servant buries his talent of gold because he fears losing it, and therefore doesn't grow or develop any further wealth.

There's nothing gay about plowing or get plowed in the ass by another man.

especially if said man is a cute twink

It's 2019 user. Homosexuality is fashionable and socially acceptable unless you live in a shithole country then you deserve your fate.

Exactly

Ovid - Metamorphoses
>cute post
If you remove the cute yaoi file from it does it still bear true though?
It is not fictitious or intended to invoke some kind of response like a tragedy's purpose is to evoke pity and fear, but it's actual predicament of a bereft life of forlorn user.
If it made an impression on you imagine the impression living it must cause.
Even that user from a different quality thread who fell in love with a random trap from a Yea Forums thread will say that loosing or knowing you can't have what you desire causes too great pain; and to be repeatedly tricked to fall back in love again to then realize, after the oblivious haze caused by being around the one you desire fades, that your dream will never come true but to be satisfied with what you have.
One evening of joy causes suffering for weeks where the lonely feelings assuage slowly for months, only to be rekindle in a moments notice.

>It's current year

Ram Ranch really rocks

b

I’d probably act on my moderately homosexual feelings if the culture wouldn’t be so gay and false

This funnily enough. I think I'm attracted to the boarding school buggery of old, not the obnoxious, flamboyant faggotry that constitutes modern "gay culture".