Fuck the meme trilogy. Fuck Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, and all the obvious /pol/ bait threads...

Fuck the meme trilogy. Fuck Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, and all the obvious /pol/ bait threads. Fuck the endless religious debates that have nothing to do with religious/philosophical texts. Fuck Shakespeare, fuck the Spanish, fuck the Russians.

Outlaws of the Marsh is an absolute masterpiece and I'm determined to meme this book until it breaks into our top 100 books chart.

Attached: outlaws of the marsh cover.jpg (294x475, 37K)

Based Chinaman

Attached: 30B717B3-403C-41C8-B469-4F9F237EBE7B.jpg (600x553, 71K)

>chinkshit

reddit

go eat a dog

Do you recommend Professor Xu Xin?

>“That’s what the data shows us. It is undeniable from my perspective.” Professor Xu Xin told the IB Business Times when asked this question at a Jewish study group in late October. “They run your media, universities and much of your government.

>“Yes I think it is obvious that Jews control western world. They tell you who to wage war on, who to fight, who to support and how to spend your money. This is what we Chinese want to understand when we study Jewish dominance and hegemony of west.” - Xu Xin

When was the last time you read a book, Yea Forums?

You are the one who made the thread political, so why are you upset you got a political response? Anyway have you ever read any of Lu Xun's short stories? Dairy of a madman is his most well known.

I've never heard about this book. Throw me your sale pitch.

it's pretty interesting, what do you love so much about it user? sing praises plz. why not meme Three Kingdoms?

Haven't read it but I appreciate the effort. I'm just getting into A Dream of Red Mansions and I am shocked and dismayed that none of you people told me to read it earlier.

2019 is year of Commencing with the Chinese. Let's do it.

Journey to the west is better desu

I forgot the last part.
>“There are literally so many instances of how you have fallen for Jewish tricks. Hitler was the last person to openly contest Jewish rule and look how he is viewed. He is hated because of what Jews taught you with their films and books. We Chinese are amused at how gullible white men are. We want to find the same way to shape your thoughts. This is why we study them (Jews).”

I've read The True Story of Ah Q which is good but not one of my favorites. Fortress Besieged and Cat Country are my favorites from the Republic/Civil War era.
A bunch of bandits with superpowers rebel against the empire out of loyalty to the emperor to protest rampant corruption. They go around murdering cheating wives, recruiting more super powered bandits, liberating cities, and rescuing their own super powered bandits when they get captured. In Shakespearean style everybody fucking dies. It's a vulgar, graphically violent, hilarious satire.
Because Outlaws of the Marsh is the only one of the four classical novels I've read so far. I'm hoping to read Journey to the West later this year.

Attached: hu sanniang the ten feet of steel.jpg (304x437, 61K)

kek that's terrific. thanks for sharing with us user

So is basically dragon ball

>MC gets kidnapped by demons
>Sun Wukong and co. find them, fuck them up, and rescue MC
>Repeat 80 more times
A masterpiece worthy of the title Great Novel.

No, that's Journey to the West

>forgetting that time when they got pregnant

輪功 志 Fuck Jannies 他妈鬼 Fuck Niggers 发生了 The Fappening 六門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍策 The Gay Rights Movement 文命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 區 The 4channel Autonomous Domain 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民 洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门 Samuel Hyde 唐纳德 特朗普 Donald Trump 贾斯汀特鲁多 Justin Trudeau 有毒的氟化物水 Poisonous Fluoride Water 黄色背心 Gilet Jaunes 特里阿戴维斯 Terry A Davis 艾略特罗杰 Elliot Rodger 他是免费的 He Does It For Free 他可爱 He Cute 基于和重新填充 Based & Redpilled 对韩国人没有实际意义 Gookmoot 大块头 Big Guy 诛戮 Bane 斯尼德 Sneed 每日剂量 Daily Dose 悟饭布兰科 Gohan Blanco 犹太互联网防卫队 Jewish Internet Defense Force 他妈的叶子 A Fucking Leaf 和平卡车 The Truck of Peace Attack of 2016 乌克兰亲欧盟示威运动 Euromaidan 取决于价格 Fugg 不是广告客户友好 Not Advertiser Friendly 配音 Dubs 检查一下 Check em 希特勒没有做错任何事 Hitler Did Nothing Wrong 月亮人 Moonman 简妮 你没事? Janny are you okay? 轻拍 Dabbed on 范围被禁止 Range Banned 珍妮变性 Janny Tranny

Attached: _96969502_78b75efc_37fe_449f_944e_0fa30805a597.0.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

There are some repetitive parts of Outlaws of the Marsh, but to me complaining about that is the equivalent of "muh Iliad is just descriptions of armor" posts. There's clearly a lot more going on with the story.
>round of power
>fucking ghost
>happened
>six events
>Cheonan massacre
I don't know what you did to produce this shitpost but I keked.

You forgot to end it with
> Fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

>Fuck the meme trilogy.
Agreed, except Gormenghast.
>Fuck Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, and all the obvious /pol/ bait threads.
Agreed.
>Fuck the endless religious debates that have nothing to do with religious/philosophical texts.
Agreed.
>Fuck Shakespeare,
Agreed.
>fuck the Spanish, fuck the Russians.
Calm down. Drink some water and come back here.

>Fuck Shakespeare

I've only read Three Kingdoms of the chinese classics but while that is wide in scope it doesn't have the psychological monologuing of any of the bard's plays. Can't account for wordplay since I don't know Classical Chinese. But does Water Margin cover that psychological aspect in the first place?

If it doesn't then how can you compare two texts that aim to do totally different things? Shakespeare isn't just about killing everyone off.

> top 100 books chart

Was there even a 2018 one?

yes and there was massive butthurt about it

Attached: lit top 100 2018.jpg (1500x3242, 1.9M)

wow
this is reddit tier