What is a topic or an idea that you really want to write about, Yea Forums?

What is a topic or an idea that you really want to write about, Yea Forums?

Attached: brain.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Saints

Care to elaborate, user?

Alien mythology

Is ideology embroiled with identity always destructive? Can we imagine a positive definition of interpolation? Is interpolation is as an inauthentic or manipulated state a modern conception? Can there have ever been identity without ideology?

I wanna write a short story collection that is about imaginary saints. Some would perform or exhibit more extraordinary miracles, some would be more low-key. Some would be old, some would be young, it would be at different points in history and in different places. I got the idea reading Canterbury Tales, The Lives Of Saints, and some texts about St. Francis doing crazy shit like preaching to fish.

Cognitive closure

The collapse of freedom of thought due to increased oversocialization caused by the current media zeitgeist. The end to all things, finality of ideas and slavery to almost untouchable powers. The mind-like nature of society and how a push in the wrong direction caused by stong individuals could lead to our end.

I want to write about prison design. I'm thinking up a prison design which avoids an overload of social interaction. My idea is compartmentilization, like a college dormitory suite, see pic. Compartmentilization would solve a lot of problems, I think, like with gangs and many misbehaviors that comes with being in the sardine cans that are modern prisons.

Attached: single-suite-1000.png (524x296, 208K)

The difference between poetic inspiration and prophecy.

the kikes and their lies

Being in love with a fictional character and the very real and vivid emotional connection contained within that relationship.

Sounds cool, I like the idea.

Memories

The medival view of magic, demons and so on.
I think that the medival worldview is really intresting. For example medival monks thought that all religions except christianity came from the devil and that demons literaly attacked people and tempted them to sin. Another intresting fact is that Thomas Aquinos teacher was told to have some kind of medival golem, which Aquino later destroyed. It's pretty intresting.

Russian eastern expansion. Polinesian sailings.

using VR and neural modifications to engineer people who can live together without fucking murdering each other with machetes.

isekai

Your mom

Fantasy - what women NPCs do when men-heroes leave on an adventure.

You could have said all of that with just one word
Waifuism

People don't understand because the term is mainly used to mean "hot video game girl" these days.

Dragons