I have a crush on a trap from a Yea Forums thread. Never gonna meet her. Life is not worth living...

I have a crush on a trap from a Yea Forums thread. Never gonna meet her. Life is not worth living. Any book reccs for that. I'm thinking about reading more Andre Gide, but I can't think of anyone else, who might be in the same vein. Good sexual literature involving twinks and the despair in having a crush on one is hard to come by.

Attached: 70101.jpg (309x475, 23K)

>I have a crush on a trap from a Yea Forums thread.
you must kill yourself

Read Balzac's "Sarrasine" stat my dude, you won't find a more relevant work of fiction.

I'll try to read it now, thanks.

Attached: 220px-Queer_(William_S._Burroughs_album_-_cover_art).jpg (220x342, 22K)

sorry OP, but this answer is correct

I know, can't do it. Too much of a cuck.

>her

Attached: her.jpg (294x442, 36K)

>There, he met Ilse Klapper, née Herzfeld (1900–1982), a Jewish woman fleeing the country's Nazi government. The two were never romantically involved, but Burroughs married her, in Croatia, against the wishes of his parents, to allow her to gain a visa to the United States. She made her way to New York City, and eventually divorced Burroughs, although they remained friends for many years.

>Jonze was born Adam Spiegel on October 22, 1969 in Rockville, Maryland, the son of Arthur H. Spiegel III and Sandra L. Granzow. His father was of German Jewish ancestry, and is the great-great-grandson of Joseph Spiegel, founder of the Spiegel catalog and grandson of Arthur Spiegel.

>Alexander was born in Newark, New Jersey, the son of Jewish parents Ruth Minnie (née Simon), a nurse and health care administrator, and Alexander B. Greenspan, an accounting manager whose first name Jay later borrowed to create his stage name.

>Phoenix's father, John Lee Bottom, originally from Fontana, California, was a lapsed Catholic of English, German, and French Huguenot ancestry. His mother, Arlyn (née Dunetz), was born in The Bronx, New York, to Jewish parents whose families were from Hungary and Russia.

>Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, from Poland and Russia.

link plz

thread is dead

can you get the post number? i'll use an archive.

why do you want to know? I'm not sure I want this thread posted on /b, might creep her out.

new one is up

This.
Having a crush on a trap is acceptable but browsing Yea Forums isn't.

I read it. It was good. I also saw a strong connection with M Butterfly by Cronenberg. Men creating the best women. It's very progressive in a way. It speaks about the very male constructed image of women.

>Born in Toronto, Ontario, Cronenberg is the son of Esther (née Sumberg), a musician, and Milton Cronenberg, a writer and editor. He was raised in a "middle-class progressive Jewish family."

this is a good bit ngl. But you know it's still pathological af. I am not arguing the fact that jewish ppl are in positions of power. I'm saying it doesn't matter. You are just victimising yourself to make yourself.

Post pic

Post her feet

Read this OP

Attached: 41iypN-UZCL[1].jpg (325x500, 29K)

Yeah Balzac, and that story specifically is one of my favs. I don't have your problem but I thought you might appreciate.

idk about this one, based on the wiki entry. I'm not exactly gay. I think I'm technically a pederast, but would probably never fuck a teen. I also like women, but there's something about a cute young sluty trans girl that makes me go crazy. I loved the Immoralist for that reason. It really encapsulated how I feel in some ways. I'm kinda disgusted by men tho.

thank you. I mean I might not have that problem as well. I'm still a virgin so I might turn out to be straight, idk.

>The younger of two children, Kramer was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and considered an "unwanted child" by his Jewish parents, an attorney and a social worker.

Was Franklin Roosevelt a Jew?

No but
>Roosevelt's parents, who were sixth cousins

>Rosenfeld

The Eternal Clodhopper...

FP is without a doubt the BP

What you say remind me of this book
It was also in some Yea Forums chart about weird novels (but it's not so dark)

op, maybe check out Augiéras

Attached: 9781846687945.jpg (260x400, 23K)

Look up the book Monsieur Venus by Rachilde. I feel like it is in the vein you are looking for. Woman dominates a feminine poor dude. A lot of despair.

Attached: monsieur venus.jpg (323x499, 24K)

A guide on how to kill yourself would probably be best

based

Is this supposed to be more clever than triple parentheses?

>trap
>her