When did you realise all women were whores?

When did you realise all women were whores?

Attached: 1537233725773.jpg (4096x2457, 1.54M)

They are? Isn’t that a broad generalization? Really makes you think.

Never because that’s fucking insane

cringe

Yikes

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: 1551338951333.png (1557x1500, 1.98M)

Yikes... and that's the tea...

One of my girlfriends cheated on me even though she was an “innocent church girl” and a virgin. Life’s been tough and a little darker ever since even though I moved on. Women are capable of anything.

When one rejected because I'm fucking ugly and autistic, and that automatically means that all women are whores who prefer to be fucked by a Chad.

Based

OMG INCEL YOU'RE JUST UGLY AND NOBODY LOVES YOU REEEEEEEE GO BACK TO POL REEEEEE

Try over 100

If this is the endgoal of feminism, then I'll gladly sign up.

Are kind and sweet boys accepted in your paradigm? Are we allowed to receive any affection from you, once you've taken over? To sit beside you, like a cute puppy to the owner he adores?

reddit and chapo migrants

That's no way to talk about your mother op

Life was showed me otherwise. I don't know if you're trolling, but most women I've met secretly despise most women.

>And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.
Every statistic shows that lesbian couples have the least satisfying sex life.

You’ve never scissored with a heavy set black woman obviously

REEE THIS
POL REEEEE

And you've never jerked off with a rubber band around your balls and a cucumber up the ass obviously

c/lit

>superior earnings
Pffff sure thing, dear