WOMEN

are reading Lacan

Attached: D0muQsTWkAEPfhN.jpg (882x1199, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nobody_stop_me/status/1101603189542006785
youtu.be/XJ8gvnPOqCk
youtu.be/Ox5ENW0CeAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women

Men are reading real writers like Kant and Land.

are reading stirner

Attached: 1437853500295.jpg (2448x3264, 1.17M)

Noooo! Lacan was supposed to be our no girls allowed pillow fortress of literature.

The Ego and Its Own Dildo

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

>women
>reading

They can take cursory glances at words and relate them to their own vapid life experience, but reading is not the word I’d use.

isn't that a dude pretending he's not a dude?

That dildo is a better philosopher than fucking Stirner

based

So what are his (the dildos) ethical principles?

Yes, that's literally the type of person telling you to go back to /pol/
twitter.com/nobody_stop_me/status/1101603189542006785

based dasha

Obvious tranny, you guys know that’s what’s going on here.

The order goes
man > tranny > woman

men are reading culture of critique

Knew something was off with that figure. It's beyond sick that this tranny shit is acceptable. Any healthy society would be exiling these freaks and rooting anyone with those proclivities out of the gene pool.

Also this.

Don't think so. She looks like a junkie though.

>fat
>weabo
>incel (needs a vibrator)
>plants inside the house
>blant decoration
yikes

Attached: 1550567994721.png (220x220, 58K)

Look at these flabby thighs, front butt incoming boys

those hips are not a womans

Yeah we know.
French cicks actually read, if they were moire loyal I'd marry one.
youtu.be/XJ8gvnPOqCk

are these women or men? clown world is really doing a number on me

Attached: Red-Scare-verticals-1.w900.h600.2x.jpg (1800x1200, 176K)

Evolutionary psychology is bunk but Culture of Critique is good

Please be in Oslo!

Attached: pepe mammies.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Evolutionary psychology is common sense and logically sound for understanding differences in humans and human behavior. It only became a problem jewish establishment shills like Pinker had to run cover for when people like MacDonald started applying the basic concepts to jews. If you think Culture of Critique is good I'm not sure why you would in turn think evolutionary psychology is bunk, unless you've been misguided by shills like Pinker.

I live near Rodelokka.

Attached: image.jpg (750x741, 553K)

the woman does not exist.

>In a relationship they formed before the war, Sylvia Bataille (née Maklès), the estranged wife of his friend Georges Bataille, became Lacan's mistress and, in 1953, his second wife. During the war their relationship was complicated by the threat of deportation for Sylvia, who was Jewish, since this required her to live in the unoccupied territories. Lacan intervened personally with the authorities to obtain papers detailing her family origins, which he destroyed. In 1941 they had a child, Judith.

That bitch is Russian, yikes!

noen trondheim?

the perfect woman!

The fact that women are universally unable to refrain from injecting their sexuality into every interest and aspect of identity is why feminism is absolute joke. Screeching "I'm more than just a hole!" while presenting yourself as just that is beyond laughable.

Get thee to a kitchen!

They're probably the most tolerable art-hoes in existence today.
Not that a certification of that kind is worth much, but it's certainly something.

mot meg i sofienbergspark etter midnatt, jeg har på meg lue og solbriller

Attached: 1549055898199.jpg (657x527, 58K)

Er det en busstasjon i nærheten? Du må ta med noe å drikke.

pls don't be mean but i do agree that women place their sexuality into irrelevant areas. but you could argue that's b/c our society clearly rewards them for such behaviors, men salivating over each and every such picture they post, and overall our immeasurable sexualization of the female species. they have low self-esteem as it is because of their expectation to be pretty and competing with eachother for that title, and it's made worse by the fact that we men encourage and promote them to present themselves in such a salacious fashion.

Never their fault the poor souls, they re a bit like children you know.

I like what I like

Lacan's seminar on femenine sexuality explains the why of women ( and traps)

how to watch his seminar in english?

yes

>they have low self-esteem as it is because of their expectation to be pretty and competing with eachother for that title, and it's made worse by the fact that we men encourage and promote them to present themselves in such a salacious fashion.
The same type of pressure is exuded on men, every Barbie expects a Ken, yet not everybody can be Ken.

its their fault but its societies too

yes but not nearly so badly as on women. ugly men make up most men, and can get into high places in society and do very well in life. ugly women are considered non-persons

>ugly women are considered non-persons
not true, plenty of succesful ugly women out there.

perhaps but they're not seen as socially valuable like an ugly man would be. women are expected by default to be beautiful, and if they aren't, they're invisible

Of course, a dildo is better, Stirner is dead...unless you wanna throw him a bone

Attached: car.jpg (210x240, 17K)

>hans ejendom
Genitive error. It is the property of the one, not The One and someone else's property.

The girl with the nick on her chin is Dasha Nekrasova

youtu.be/Ox5ENW0CeAU

not my perception but ok.

Attached: angela-merkel.jpg (3000x2000, 710K)

Oops, just realized it is ''The Ego and His Own''. Weird way to translate it, though.

god i wish i was invisible

Giv os vores olie tilbage, mogkotere.

Greenland first nigger.

Attached: 1549004441834.jpg (290x324, 23K)

>Greenland
>ever a property to someone other than the Kingdom of Denmark

>Denmark takes faroe islands, hebridees, iceland and greenland from Norway
>mismanagement and corruption forces them to sell it off to england to avoid bankruptcy
Epic dude, simply epic. I don't even mind danish people, but this is some top tier retardation.

>women
sure, ok bud

>Yea Forums
>watch
nigga read

Kalmar Union with Sealand as crux, faggot.

Title is in Danish din dust

Norwegians and Danes can read each others' languages to near perfection.

trap. 100% confidence.

lacan sucks.

why does your disgusting wilting pale white legs take up most the pic tho and why are you posting a pic in your underwear

this is what real legs look like

Attached: d5f2093ceefb163dbc729e2f26967602.jpg (598x863, 97K)

Oh lord, I hope that's a man.

>but they're not seen as socially valuable like an ugly man would be.
Would disagree. I dont like appealing to incel ideas but desu a true "loser" man is always much more ignored and "invisible" than its equivelent woman. Women tend attempt more suicide than men but men are the ones who actual commit more.

>tattooed
blacked.com

marry meg
fuck anna
kill d*sha

>touching any of these with anything other than a stick
have some standards

incel detected

>lusting over 2/10's
if anything, it's you who's displaying traits of inceldom

dasha is a cute though, the rest, yeah, femcel tier 1.5/10

Nei.

>Greenland
>Germanic property
It's obviously the land of the natives...

Æsj.

Jeg bor i Christian Michelsens gate. Kom innom en gang d>:-)

WOMEN
are posting books they have no intention of reading with their traplike legs for attention

i would love to suck dasha’s pee pee