Can Stirner's egoism be refuted?

Can Stirner's egoism be refuted?
And yeah, spooks are fun, but let's be a bit serious.

Attached: spooks.jpg (750x424, 179K)

Can this cartoon character be refuted?

Are you spooked, user?

What do you mean when you say “spooked?”

Spooked as a big spooky spook, so to speak

Could one consider his thought technically a further-beyond of Descartes' cogito?

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Alright, so you don’t even have a reference for what this cartoon character’s philosophy is, you just use his catchphrase (mistranslation by the way) to feel superior. Spook is no different than saying “redpilled.”
My suggestion would be to grow up (fucking idiot), but I genuinely doubt that’ll happen so just try not to harm anyone too bad with your Stirner’s Labratory fanclub.

ever hear of something called physiognomy?

Attached: Max-Stirner 2.jpg (212x258, 34K)

He spooked

spook spook spook

Kant. Read critque of practical reason.

Didn't Marx do this like 100 years ago

>Can it be refuted?
>Can't
Damn right.

"No!"

Absolutely not, all leftshits do is "humanity" and "solidarity" spooks.

Is there a YT video summarizing Stirner's egoism? I don't "do" books.

Leftists also do Stirner.
Stirner also introduces the union of egoists.

Then why don’t you “do” yt searches and gtfo

His responce was mostly of him trying to correct his historical refences throughout the book but he didnt fully get his philosphy and didnt really tackle the subject. Marx just acted like a whinny bitch every time someone didnt fully align to his views

Yes, but nobody after Marx really cared about him except for some autistic edgy teenagers online far in the future, so why would anybody waste their time doing so.

Of course there's a way to refute him, which is what Marx did. E.g, meanwhile you say everything is a spook, capitalists own the world and squeeze their boot harder on everyone's head.

Knowing that, saying things are a spook is akin to the ostrich, sticking it's head in the ground, pretending the issues don't exist.

No. Certain anarchists, Emma Goldman for one, kept his memory alive. But like all things anarchist, these words get censored and hidden buy the reigning banality of the oligarchy. Which you give free service to with your ignorant slander.

Please share with the room.

Attached: 1551454567864.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)