Mfw when requested to write a caring, nurturing and sympathetic female character

>mfw when requested to write a caring, nurturing and sympathetic female character
>find it really hard to suspend my own belief as the writer
Are some things just too fantastical and unbelievable to write well?

So far I've managed to fool the requester by writing a man and changing the pronouns.

Attached: 1333372266576.png (329x241, 5K)

i really wish such girls existed. and i really hope one will love me even with my flaws, some of which are not my fault but are the result of mental conditions i was born with. it'd make me the happiest boy in the world

If you cant do it, it probably means you havent meet any woman with you noticing these qualities in her.
I suggest you to talk more to women and find those said qualities.

The only woman who has those qualities is a mother. Women don't do caring, nurturing or sympathy for anyone but their children.

>what is an "imagination"

Sometimes a subject is so unrealistic that imagination isn't enough. Maybe copious amounts of LSD.

Maybe that is true, but not in OPs case.

Dont be so delusional, there are sympathetic and caring women, more than there is men. Just because they arent like that towards you or me it doesnt mean they dont exist. You have to "earn" their sympathy frist, like you do with a friend.

You can only earn their sympathy or caring by not needing it, if you were to actually want sympathy or caring from said woman-who-isn't-your-mother, she'd feel nothing but disgust towards you.

do you want to know how I know you're an incel?

>make point
>lol u must b virgin
Woman detected.

proof?

Just go and meet any decent couple then. You can see it on the internet if you want. Why is it so hard to think about a woman loving someone else?
What proof do you have agaisnt it otherwise?

You are speaking in too vague terms, imo. And i think you are not taking into account a lot of other factors that come into play.

I'm not, what I'm saying is, if you were to show weakness towards a woman, who isn't your mother, she will lose all respect for you, and if she is your romantic partner, lose all feelings she held towards you. Women can't love someone they don't respect. Nurturing, caring love is for children.

>You can see it on the internet if you want.

pure spectacle

>Women can't love someone they don't respect.
That is pretty normal and also no one loves someone he doesnt respect.
But showing weakness =/= losing respect. I have plenty of friends that many times they showed more "weakness"/insecurity and their gfs never treated them like the way you are describing.
Of course one would say that showing too much "weakness" to a woman you want to attract or date isnt going to help that much. But that also changes from person to person, along with their tastes, personality and how they view things.

Dont be so arrogant user. Just go out and meet any couple.

i really hope to God this isn't true...

>also no one loves someone he doesnt respect.
Not true

It's true. Men love women. Women admire men.

You've been on Yea Forums too long. If you authentically want to cry like a bitch, and show weakness, a woman will respect that. Especially a woman who loves you. Women want you to know who you are, and be proud. If you know you're weak, and imperfect, a woman will accept that with an open heart, unless she's truly shallow/or a prostitute.

You seem to be living under the /r9k/ PUA incel mentality that women leave or abandon at the first sign that their man isn't perfect. It's not true man.

Care to gives some examples?
Of course we are speaking from the norm of things there might be some exeptions.

It's funny how everyone has always "been on Yea Forums too long." you know it's true about all of us, don't pretend

But is it possible to find a girl who completely understands and accepts your weaknesses, and loves you even more for them? Or if not more, loves you as much as if you didn't have them? My weaknesses are lifelong at this point, I don't think they'll ever leave me. Nor do I care to expel them, but will accept them as part of who I am. Is it possible, then, to find a girl who will as well? Who'll see me as a soft boy and love me as one? Always allowing me to be soft and sad in her presence, and to love her in that manner, and her loving me back while being what I am? I really don't think my problems will ever leave me, and I'm done with counselling and all the other avenues I tried. I'm not going to pretend to be a man anymore either, to be dominant and stern and strong and aggressive and uncaring. That isn't what I am. I just want to be loved for who and what I am...

Are you supposed to be replying to that? The post you replied is affirming what you said.

Get out more.

That what im supposed to say to you.

Learn how to reply properly you fucking idiot.

What you’re describing sounds incredibly one sided. I know I will get screamed at for saying this, but if you want the truth not every girl wants an incredibly masculine guy. I’m not masculine at all and have crippling mental health issues and I’ve dated a few girls who genuinely loved me for who I was. But I also loved them and their flaws too, which sometimes meant them not always being able to show up for me in the perfect way because they were humans too. The way you are describing what you’re looking for almost makes it sound like you want an emotional support animal of a gf, which is incredibly unfair to her.

There are, probably ,you just have to find them and meet them and "convince" them, thats the hard part. Most of the time it comes naturally, through work, events, classes, go anyway the wind blows.
Dont mutilate yourself and pretend to be something you are not, its preferable to stay single than be with someone you dont like.

Agree with you, but i dont think its outright "unfair" to her for wanting something in that way, if he does the same for her. The scenarios you described are probably what he meant.

It's alright bro

Maybe you’re right and he doesn’t want it to be one sided. It’s just that in my personal experience guys who complain about how there aren’t any caring women who are willing to love them for who they genuinely are tend to be misguided in their thinking about what it would actually look like to be involved with that type of women.

If your weaknesses are that you're violent, a coke dealer, suffer from mental illness but in a bohemian sort of way, etc. then she'll accept that.

>but in a bohemian sort of way
Not that user, but what the fuck are you talking about with that?

If you're a depressed artist or musician, that's cool and an acceptable weakness. If you're depressed because you're a ronery 4channer, that's not acceptable.