Who is your favourite (singer/) song writer? For me it's Sufjan

Who is your favourite (singer/) song writer? For me it's Sufjan.
ps. I want to know who Yea Forums likes, not Yea Forums. So don't move this thread please mods

Attached: SetWidth940-Sufjan-Stevens1.jpg (940x626, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prmQgSpV3fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>having a favorite singer
>he listens to music for the words
>he watches movies for the soundrrack
>he reads for plot

I like Bob Dylan and Neil Young.

Now pls go away

Attached: 45BEF360-4F33-410B-97EE-FCD0BD64E455.jpg (640x426, 24K)

Why would mods change the rules just because you asked them to? How special do you think you are kid? Fuck off, you KNOW this isn't about literature as you admitted it in your own OP. Eat a dick

Holy fuck kill yourself
>neil young
Jesus fucking christ

Explain lol

Pat the Bunny rn
Also this

Attached: noegt.png (300x168, 55K)

Nick cave and john maus

Neil Young sounds like micky mouse got punted in the gooch

Rob Dougan

People seem to not like Bob Dylan’s voice either so I guess I just have different taste? ‘Cortez the Killer’ is a great song by Neil Young if you ever thought about giving him a chance.

Check out Days n Daze, Lost Dog Street Band and Rail Yard Ghosts

Black Thought

youtube.com/watch?v=prmQgSpV3fA

Do you like Steely Dan? You seem like you would like steely dan.

I don’t know Steely Dan even though I’ve heard the name before. What are some good songs I could listen to?

The Royal Scam and Aja are maybe their most accessible albums but if you like Neil Young you might like Can't Buy a Thrill or Pretzel Logic. If you just want a few songs maybe black friday, pretzel logic, reelin' in the years and kid charlemagne

I don't really like what I've heard of Days and Daze. The guys voice sounds gross to my ears and the girls vocals seem unnecessary. This might sound unfair but they come off to me like an exaggerated caricature of the themes, sound and aesthetic that Pat more or less created. Don't know the other two bands.

>he thinks some singular faggot created the piece of shit crust punk traveler folk music
oh okay

great literature discussion you faggots
may as well rename the board to "blogspace for kids who think they're too smart to talk to other boards"

>crust punk
Shows how much you know

t. not John Green

Attached: 1_dALu6BPvj0aQQks4YqhQ9Q.jpg (1438x1080, 341K)

>think they're too smart to talk to other boards
kek this is me