Borges is shit

Fuck this fag

All of his stories are gibberish with subtle “meanings” underlying, sometimes. Sometimes it’s just gibberish with neat imagery

Why does everyone suck this faggot’s dick. He fucking sucks

Attached: 2DE3032A-A071-4654-9F1C-D79B88EAD830.jpg (327x499, 34K)

John Green sounds more up your alley

I think you answered your own question op

AIDs swappers compilation #6 is up your alley borges fag

I couldn't appreciate him very much but that's just me, I really can't into short stories.

>Reads Library of Babel
>"WTF is this, its just a story about an infinite library and nothing happens
>Misses the commentary on the finity of knowledge and the comfort we find in believing interpretations
Go back to discussing Moby Dick and McCarthy, Borges is clearly to smart for this board

>bro what if like... the library goes on forever like... knowledge could go on forever too like bro
>unmale.jpg

woah.....

Stay away from Brodie's Report

Shit taste, my man. Consider suicide.

Borges isn’t gibberish. I found him very easy to understand except for a handful of stories.

Borges lacks eros. No one in any of his stories has ever fucked.

That's objectively false.

They don't fuck in the stories but they do fuck. Read Ulrikke.

What a shallow cunt

(OP)
What is it with these Borges hate threads? I know it's just one or two sub 90 IQ plebs creating them, but why dont jannies delete them inmediately? And what's worse; they are always formatted with reddit spacing, as if it where so engrained in these brainlets' minds that they can't even help it.

I can't imagine missing the point this much. When you over simplify anything like this it sounds dumb.

It's highs school students or people who recently graduated high school. We should have a separate /ya/ board just for them.

Fuck you

borges stories have no point mong. he was no philosopher

it sounds like you haven't read the library; you have only read what people said about it. your commentary possesses only the third degree of reality. you are like the iced imprint of a shadow, soon to be burned away by dawn

>It's highs school students
No, it's not. Borges is largely a "Latin-Hype" writer propelled beyond his merit by the large European diaspora in Latin America who are desperate for their own literary idols. They found that in Borges, and to a lesser extent Marquez and Bolaño. I'm happy to give it to them, and Borges was obviously well read and interesting and a good steward of literary culture. But as a writer? Middle of the road to slightly above average.

The only redeeming thing in this thread are these digits:
And look, they opose ops brainlet opinion.

Except for that one where the girl gets raped. It’s sad, infinitely more so once you realize the author is herself unreliable.

Did you invent the part of the shadows being burned away by dawn?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Full credit to OP for reeling in pseuds.