Language isn't good enough to convey the types of things I want to be able to convey...

Language isn't good enough to convey the types of things I want to be able to convey, and the types of things I want to hear.

You can say it's off hidden in the dusty tomes but if that's how it remains forever, it will never have the impact it should have on greater hive - just abnormal individuals who explore the crevices less trodden

The issue that needs to be solved is the fact that what arrests the attention of anyone paying attention appears meaningless to those who need to be reached

Attached: dedl8c4d53c21.jpg (576x768, 127K)

feminism is dumb

it does look like she's looking down at us between her legs
or we're looking up at her from below underbutton
who's that figure in her vagoo cave?
a shadow, or an idol?

did you just assume its gender?

What this art is trying to convey is that women hold men hostage with sex and by having no real form but that there is a pattern to them

The purple is also a subtle refrence to their percieved unatainability and their self percieved importance

the black figure is a representation of men and the colour is black to signify that the self persieved importance of women has led to them seeing men as something bad a black sheep if you will

its meh at best,and you find it relatable for good reason

Really good analysis

I assumed it was a female artist and thought it was the Self trapped inside the decomposing sexual female form. The being inside the being is not distinct but joined. Single entity. It’s still an unconsidered DMT daydream so we’ll get nothing out of it, but there are other ways of seeing these dreams.

"thanks"

Attached: 89575383607498364796767086056538465.jpg (209x200, 8K)

That's horrifying

I had a bad LSD trip once where I got the unshakeable idea that all of my bad romantic encounters with the other (females) were actually just a series of bad encounters with one abstract entity, the only other entity trapped with me in a solipsistic delusion, and one who will never actually love me, a la No Exit

The distinction between your fantasy and Sartre’s No Exit is that in the latter, the Other has will and suffers for it. That’s the mechanism by which the torture device works. It is not torture enough to be destroyed by some inanimacy. It is only torture enough to be tortured by a being who tortures you to alleviate her own suffering. If all the women in your life were joined into one being, how would she would have no such ability? What sentience would she torture you with? Maybe the conjoined representation of past love represents generational memory, conceptual and primordial woman. If so, what will could she claim to suffer under?

Be assured that only the individuated women themselves are capable of stabbing the knife in.

I see what you mean about a trapped scenario where one has to psychologically torture the other to alleviate one's own suffering. But could you elaborate on or reword your other points? I don't understand.

>If all the women in your life were joined into one being, how would she would have no such ability?
Don't understand this sentence

>the world isn’t perfect waaaah
There’s a scene in Kazantzakis’ Zorba the Greek where the main character (a bookish nerd) finally finds his ideal community: a monastery of secluded monks who want to practice asceticism and sit around debating philosophical minutiae all day every day; he absolutely hates it, and rightly so.

there’s an episode of spongebob where squidward doesn’t like living in a community of squidwards. I always thought this was métissage propaganda

Should've been
>If all the women in your life were joined into one being, how would she would that being have such an ability?

To clarify: If the instrumental part of Sartre’s No Exit torture is that the will of every being involved causes every other being to be tortured, then we must locate the “will” in the aggregate of your lost loves. I don’t think this will can be located. If it can be, it’s too abstract to be able to call you suffering. Does that make it any clearer?

Fuck I can’t type tonight.
>If all the women in your life were joined into one being, how would that being have such an ability?

Language is the best vehicle for thought there is. Most likely, your problem is not in language itself.

You're probably just inarticulate.

The greater hive is a mass of indistinguishable automata—why would you direct your impacting attempts at that?

>what arrests the attention of anyone paying attention appears meaningless to those who need to be reached
That's a problem with images and sound as weel. We're so used to unusual images and loud music, if you want lasting attention you have more chances to get it through persuasion. Then again, what do you want attention for?

You got it wrong. There are spread legs, but they are the area below—and you're looking at a rear, not a front. What you see above is a creature looking upwards while emerging from a deep pool created out of the vaginal (or anal) fluids.

fuck the hive

language is like DNA, its imperfection is its best feature

show, don't tell

cheeky

don't listen to that other guy
what your trip revealed to you is that this 'blockage' between you and healthy, fulfilling relationships with women is just this archtypic conception you have of them. this is not an innatw possession, but something you've acquired over time, the agglutination of a thousand different little traumas and judgments and impressions and received opinions and so on. this is all 'in' you, but it is not an essential part of you. it's not a cancer, more like an instrument a surgeon left behind.

Try writing music, if words alone are insufficient for you...

You should work in an art gallery. I do, and half of the work consists in trying to find meaningful things to say about crappy works by mediocre to poor artists which nevertheless need to be sold to someone. When the explanation of a work is more important than the aesthetic impact of the work, then you have entered the crap zone. It might be a nice decoration, but it isn't really art.

Attached: J_L_David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg (1024x673, 126K)