Punching Voldemort?

Seeing the Harry Potter movies multiple times recently (SYFY channel) and having read the books, how physically fit was the resurrected Voldemort? Could Voldemort be physically subdued or killed while the rest of the Horcruxes are hunted and destroyed?

Attached: Weapon of mass destruction.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>>

>I was less than spirit.
>I was less than the meanest ghost.
>But still, I was alive.

Somewhat ambiguous I'd say.

Why didn't Voldemort make his horcruxes grains of sand, or motes of dust, or something equally miniscule and ethereal. Also why didn't Dumbledore, Harry, The Order of the Phoenix, whatever, purchase a couple of predator drones and take-out Voldemort and his army with ease with a rain of hellfire missiles from 100 miles away from the comfort of Hogwarts?

kek

B R A A P

A

R

N

didnt the horcruxes have to be some meaningful object? and not just anything.

Voldemort's pride most likely kept him from making any small horcruxes. He has to put part of his soul in the horcrux, and killing someone is one of the few methods known to split the soul. With this, he has to really think about that dust mote in while killing someone to make it a horcrux. Plus, it's a a plot device to bring some sort of characterization to Voldemort.

I hate the fact that wizards are supposed to be completely oblivious to modern devices. Mudbloods know about guns and knives, Half-bloods should too. Is the entire Ministry made up of Weaselys and Malfoys?

They can be anything. Voldemort was retarded.
>Why didn't Voldemort make his horcruxes grains of sand, or motes of dust
He was retarded and egoistic. He (somewhat understandably) did not want to put parts of his to litter.
>Also why didn't Dumbledore, Harry, The Order of the Phoenix, whatever, purchase a couple of predator drones
Can't speak for all of the order of phoenix, but harry didn't want to (or couln't) kill people. He never casted the killing curse, even in the battle with Voldemort. He did not even (knowingly) destroy a single horcrux.

>parts of his
parts of his soul

They have to be anything that won't draw your attention and easily concealable. It was just Moldybutt, he loved Hogwarts and heritage so much he had to have something from every founder member. Except for Griffyndor, not sure why.

Attached: dobs.jpg (1079x487, 36K)

>but harry didn't want to (or couln't) kill people
Is that canon? In the films he kills a bunch of generic goons and lackeys

I do this all the damn time. In one of my stories I wrote for a college workshop, I said, "and his was sagging" where I meant "his face was sagging." Most people already thought I was a pretentious twat, so they blasted me over this one typo.

I don't recall this happening ever.

He stuns a bunch of deatheasters causing them to fall off their broomsticks thousands of feet in the air.

>takes
took

Not to mention causing an avalanche of glass and wood to fall in the Department of Mysteries and setting every Dementor in the Ministry loose. Harry doesn't kill. He just so happens to make people die.

Why didn't just fly the eagles to Mordor and drop the Horcruxes into the fires of Mt. Doom?

Attached: derp.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

In all seriousness though, why didn't they just drop the ring down the Middle-Earth equivalent of the Mariana trench?

It would have eventually found its way out.

What if a Tiger Shark swallowed it?

Why didn't Odysseus just ride Athena's owl back to Ithaca, thereby avoiding Poseidon's realm entirely?

Attached: Wolfman+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Arrivals+fLi0gUCAKWHm.jpg (360x240, 26K)

Since most if not everyone sorted in Slytherin would turn out to be evil anyway, why didn't the founders of Hogwarts replace the Slytherin common room with a gas chamber?

Yeah, something like that.

because slytherins are the jews. the first redpill is that voldemort did nothing wrong. the final redpill is that that's only true because he killed so many good slytherins