Untitled

Attached: charles.jpg (480x360, 16K)

what a mess. poor guy.

He was so likeable and kind. Why do such people shut themselves off? I would have been his friend

Daily reminder that this guy is a moron and I () am based and correctpilled

What, was that Robert Crumb's brother? That's one that sticks around.

I think about this guy a lot for only seeing him once in a documentary.

he is so weird and outlandish 48 years old and doesnt have a girlfriend and live in a lub ray up on his mommies roof? WIERDO!

delusional neets thinking a smelly toofless self-pitying lazy sack of shit is somehow lovable

You have no heart. You lead a superficial petty existence. The guy was interesting and kind. I wonder what he could become if his parents hadn't fucked him over.
It's so sad to see that much potential wasted

>Now, you were designed for a shining button
>on the vest of the world; but your loop gave way;
>so into the waste-box you needs must go,
>and then, as they phrase it, be merged in the mass.

This guy should be /lit's/ hero.
Honestly, he did nothing else to assuage his ill thoughts than read with his medication.
Read Kant and Hegel in the likely hope of trying to find an idealism for which he could live which the world would not spare for him.
The moment where he's practically drawing the curtains on his life was heartbreaking film.
Most men are only a fifth of honest in their lives.
I think that's what he gave Robert, the ability to be honest with his mind and work.
No wonder most people can't get it, the guy was practically a second Jung.

He came pretty close to enlightenment. If he wasn't reading Germanic idealism he could have saved himself

he seemed like an intelligent guy who got a bad break in life. i don't know about loveable, but to see anyone live and die like that is sad.

Was he the one who used to run himself through with a cloth? I've always wondered if that was even possible.

nah, that was Robert's other brother Maxon
Maxon's the one that's still around, Charles killed himself by OD'ing on windex or some shit

.... And who is this again?? Charles what.

look at the thread

this is what happens when you don't clean your room.

It's my fear I end up like Charles. His final treasure Island comic would be fascinating to read, just as an insight into one young man's complete mental collapse

Pathetic dude desu. He would have been happier just selling fruits at the local market.

epic

Where can I get the movie?

thepiratebay

not into this stuff
thanks though

Soulseek then

What did his parents do?