Books that explain the United States

Books that explain the United States

Attached: 433B4CD8-16E0-4077-9576-FBECA410C06B.jpg (344x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/American_"Civilization".html
evolaasheis.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/negrified-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 Whitney Ryan

Heh... Get this
culture of critique lol

There’s so many.
Very spooked county unfortunately

Attached: D3221C7A-3B8B-4679-A321-DB3FC4480E16.jpg (1100x1650, 191K)

empress teressa

Democracy In America

The "great american novel" project failed decades ago. Many of the greats tried but failed. Their simply is not a single book that explains america

Amerifat detected

Mobs Dick does pretty good. colloquially

*Moby Dick.

America is a pretty unique country when you really examine it. In the beginning it attracted the sturdiest of immigrants from all over which was what probably contributed to its unique attitude: the machismo culture and rugged individualism and capitalism. Its flaws are not without mention however, consumerism and a vocal fanatic religious population that's quickly decreasing. I've been listening to Uncle Meat and it really captures Americana: the doowop, guitar strumming and hippie satire. I guess its literary equivalent is White Noise.

Tbh people like McDonald and others on the alt right have a mindset that's not uncommon in the East ironically. Go to a place like China or India and their rhetoric is almost the norm. Jews who immigrated to America have a mindset more aligned to the West than Israelis do. Maybe the alt right would be better off in Israel or Afghanistan.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Please stop. I can't stand that I was born here and have to live in this shithole, stop bullying my flag. God I hate this country and I hate my life.
I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN A /COMFY/ EUROCITY WITH PRETTY BUILDINGS AND A TOWN YOU CAN WALK AROUND IN.
god fuck my life why, screw you great-grandpa why'd you move here, fuck, why can't I get citizenship to my ancestral homeland?
between Yea Forums and /int/ I'm getting more and more anxious about wanting to leave this shithole for good but I can't no international company wants me. god why

Melville spent his whole life writing about what it was like to be away from America, i don't understand why you would claim this, besides Moby Dick being universally well-thought-of and written by an American author

>western liberalism is actually an aberration compared to the rest of humanity
huh... really makes you think

People who obsess over strong racial or ethnic identity over other factors would probably lead to a ant mentality you would see in the desert. The idea someone can assimilate to another culture (with the right beliefs and attitude in mind) regardless of race is a western virtue. A Pushkin or Dumas wouldn't exist anywhere else but the West.

So you're a Eurocentric Western supremacist?

If you want to put it that way, sure. Though Eurocentric wouldn't be the right term. What's commonly called Western civ is something I would rather call civilization, but since it has its roots in the west, namely the Roman empire, I'll call it that for convenience. But it was adopted by non Europeans like Japan and it worked out good for them. I don't think everyone could easily adopt it which is why I'm not advocating open borders but strong immigration restrictions instead, meaning the only African that should move to America should have the same intelligence and manner as a Norwegian.

> no international company wants me. god why
have you considered applying as a refugee minor

Attached: 967FB761-E283-46A0-86A2-91E15F55C382.jpg (266x406, 36K)

The book is full of metaphors, some of which I think is open to interpretation. From this book, and I forget is it was implicit or explicit, i got the idea that it was a representation for the US conquest of nature, etc.

(it's been eight years since I read it)

Attached: All Things Shining - Dreyfus & Kelly.jpg (329x483, 39K)

Protocols of the elders of zion. Culture of critique. UN agenda 21. UN paris agreement. UN Agenda 2030.

Attached: serveimage-17.jpg (206x244, 10K)

James Bryce's The American Commonwealth
Der Moloch by Karlheinz Deschner
juliusevola.net/excerpts/American_"Civilization".html
evolaasheis.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/negrified-america/

American psycho

this country is so retarded that it's not worth trying to understand it, and very few ever will. read Baudrillard if you must.