HIGH TEST lit THREAD

Lit I'm looking for HIGH TESTOSTERONE literature. Fiction (like ie blood meridian) or non fiction (like ie vid infra). Graphical descriptions and anatomical precision marred with psychological destruction are valued. Realism is of capital importance.

for example

“Then there were the truly sadistic captains. On a journey from Charleston to Bristol, Captain John Jeane took a dislike to his cabin boy, whom he had whipped “several times in a very cruel manner” and increased the pain by pouring pickle brine into the wounds. Jeane strung the child up to the mast for nine days and nights with his arms and legs fully extended. He then dragged him to the gangway and trod up and down over his body, and ordered the rest of the crew to do the same. The other sailors refused, so he kicked the boy repeatedly and “stamped upon his breast so violently that his excrement came involuntarily from him”; Jeane finally scooped up the excrement and “forced it several times down his throat.” The youngster took eighteen days to die, despite being whipped every day. Just before expiring he asked for water. Jeane rushed to his cabin and returned with a glass of his own urine and forced the boy to drink it. When sailors prepared the body to be thrown over-board, they found “it was as many colours as the rainbow” with “flesh in many places like jelly” and a “head swollen as big as two men’s of the largest size.” ”

Excerpt From: Colin Woodard. “The Republic of Pirates: Being the True and Surprising Story of the Caribbean Pirates and the Man Who Brought Them Down”.

Scifi, warhammer and similar bugman shit need not apply, I'm looking for pure, unadultered, REALISTIC violence. Literary value is welcome.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 23.05.23.png (2560x1600, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

martinetpress.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/iron-gates-sample.pdf
slideshare.net/mobile/samanthamorris211/the-very-hungry-caterpillar-7574597
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my mental illness is just manliness

Bloodlust is an inalienable part of the human condition

Attached: 1547406240812.png (500x514, 269K)

I’ve heard he did nothing wrong

>Graphical descriptions and anatomical precision marred with psychological destruction are valued
Awful writing
>Realism is of capital importance.
Why would it be, realism is about bourgeois social drama not your literal fantasy violence

realism noun
re·al·ism | \ ˈrē-ə-ˌli-zəm \
Definition of realism
1 : concern for fact or reality and rejection of the impractical and visionary

I meant this, not proustian shit
also not my first or second language

not a single recc
should have asked fucking reddit you faggots are useless outside of hitler pics and black man fearing

>expects a reply within an hour on a slow board like Yea Forums
Reddit seems right up your alley, you newfag.

I know i'm being pedantic but this is a literature board. I'd actually reccomend the Iliad which though difficult to acclimate to if you read mainly modern prose, has hundreds of pages of gratuitous gore and death written by a culture which not only honored but lived it

Attached: th.jpg (474x795, 72K)

thx for the bump faggot

Thanks but already read them and re-read them

Lol you are a low test Jew who gets off on fantasies of harming others but are too scared to do it yourself. Kys also sage

Thats hard to believe because you sound like a complete buffoon

bugmen need not share their low test musings

James Ellroy includes lots characters doing the tough guy talk thing. One should memorize passages from White Jazz, go to a bar and then recite them while dragging a coin across your knuckles in order to impress chicks.

Serial killers and child rapists are low test. Sorry to disappoint OP but not only are you a mental case who has no place in society, you are also LOW TEST. Kys kthnx.

Ok mr projection, we are talking literature here

Really though why is it that /pol/ can never act like respectable posters instead of a contagion that infests every otherwise decent board. There is absolutely no other identifiable subgroup of posters here that compare in such levels of unoriginal unfunny shitposting.

We could compare the possible permaban of /pol/ shitposters (not just anyone with a far right opinion) to that of illegal immigrants being banned from entering the US, and the potential outcry (jewish shill enemy of free speach) with that of racist orange nazi.

>racist orange nazi.
who's that?

I swear on my mother's grave I've never been to /pol/. Also voted for clinton. Now give me violent literature jesuschrist

This kind of schtick is the most transparently juvenile and embarassing shit ever do you think you're the only real man on the planet you sound like an edgy 19 year gymcel who thinks dmx and deadlifts justify posturing about some edgy violent reality and has the fucking gall to wax about it on internet fyi there some people are in the millitary or real combat sports and can smell out this cringy shit immediately you're fucking embarassing can wait for the well akctually blog larp response too how about you just dont post like a tap out teenager instead

Elmo

point taken

Attached: SesameStreetElmoFascism.jpg (460x440, 27K)

>voted for Clinton

I did too, because I didn't want to watch the Donald heavybreathing through the entire state of the union like an actual dying buffalo.

>voted for clinton
>fetish for violence
seems about right to me

>le real navy seal

Sea wolf. I just listen to parts of the radio play and it's seems high test.

READ IRON GATES!

I’ll talk to you soon FBI...

South Sea Tales

Sea wolf is, indeed, HIGH TEST. Although the ending is kinda disappointing.
will check it out
I said no fucking bugmen

You’re a faggot if you think IRON GATES is for bugmen.

Everything 'post apocaliptic' is for s.oydrinking bugmen

Hemingway's Death in the Afternoon (bullfighting journalism)
Merimee's short story Matteo Falcone

Attached: phenomenologyofspirit.jpg (281x430, 22K)

There’s shit in IRON GATES that makes your first post look like pussy shit. If you want BRUTAL DICTATOSHIP, BABY STABBING, RAPE, CANNIBALISM, PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE, INSANITY, CANNIBALISM, AND EVERY DEPRAVITY KNOWN TO MAN. Than read IRON GATES

faggot

It was also written by people connected to actual murders by satanic death cults, so that’s fun. Just what you ordered you fuckin edgelord.

Here is a preview of IRON GATES
martinetpress.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/iron-gates-sample.pdf

You could also read the VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR. His voreatious appetite and callous disregard for other forms of life is quite brutal.

Caterpillars kill millions of other life forms every year, they have killed more than Hitler. A Caterpillar is a walking holocaust.

Here is a copy of THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR

slideshare.net/mobile/samanthamorris211/the-very-hungry-caterpillar-7574597

Fucking paragraph one

>A portal opened up in the side of one of the metal hangar walls and a jeep slowly rolled out, powered by a cacophonous engine spurting pollution from it’s tailpipe.

>cacophonous engine
>spurting pollution
>it's

did you write this in elementary school lmao

You niggas need to read Boccaccio and Rabelais and chill out.

Pio Baroja

to love ru
darkness

anything by foucault

i have a novel that isnt always violent but fits the other qualifications

Sadism is not /pol/ it is /jew/

testosterone must be a really weak hormone if it can be defeated by jacking off and eating soibeans

People like being sadistic towards children?