Yea Forums accessories

>Yea Forums accessories

Attached: 8qybvf54zdi21.jpg (677x575, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/market/thumb_book_holder
s3.amazonaws.com/cooltools_legacy/book-darts.jpg
cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-f5ivqqmu/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/190/991/Leather_Book_Wrap_A4_Cognac_Front_with_pen__88123.1465079766.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on
cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0114/3512/files/wf_bookstrap_09.jpg
distributor.golding.eu/metal-bookmark--KC6738-17--hd.jpg
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81LZxVBl7uL._SX425_.jpg
hegel.net/en/e-poster.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0eC9B9rWtK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: thisiswater.jpg (500x375, 63K)

i would sooner kill myself than buy a flesh light.

i've had two

theyre nice

Attached: Hip_Flask.jpg (630x360, 23K)

it's a sign you surrendered in the battle over self

does that work well?

A gun to commit suicide with

Kek.

newfag detected

Based

it got rid of death grip syndrome

You still lost the battle for self control.

fren, believe me when i tell you that my losing streak has begun a long time before i bought a silicon vag.

A cat to judge you while you read lit on the toilet

Attached: Cat.png (597x799, 586K)

Christ on a cracker this shit is fucking eye opening.

I had no idea DGS was a thing but it explains a lot of things... thanks user.

>he fell for the no-fap meme
pathetic

you can also just use lube on your hands if you don't want to buy a fleshlight

Seems like it would put a lot of pressure on your thumb and get uncomfortable quickly. Unless you were reading floppy paperbacks in which case you probably don't need this anyway.

Where can I buy one?

Does anyone know where I can get a good book washer?

get an ozone cleaning machine

user wants to clean books, not ozone.

Attached: beard.jpg (346x478, 22K)

Attached: 1466127322023.jpg (1310x779, 127K)

Attached: what-is-an-ozone-generator.jpg (1280x1091, 224K)

Does anyone know where to get one

Attached: daddy.jpg (385x360, 14K)

thumb book holder

etsy.com/market/thumb_book_holder

>not whittling one yourself

Seen that pic countless of times and i still cringe everytime i see it. Its even more expensive than their shitty video cam therapy sessions of 50 min.

Attached: 1547247119356.jpg (960x1540, 245K)

Underrated

I only got one once I started having actual sex. When you masturbate with your hands your dick loses sensitivity but the fleshlight helps keep it sensitive.

>turning pages
>not having infinite scroll on your tablet
Boomers need to die already.

R/takemymoney

I like onaholes better

whatever you say, subhuman

can't be arsed downloading and reupping photos so here's a list:
s3.amazonaws.com/cooltools_legacy/book-darts.jpg
cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-f5ivqqmu/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/190/991/Leather_Book_Wrap_A4_Cognac_Front_with_pen__88123.1465079766.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on
cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0114/3512/files/wf_bookstrap_09.jpg

distributor.golding.eu/metal-bookmark--KC6738-17--hd.jpg
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81LZxVBl7uL._SX425_.jpg

You are aware you can just paste the image link into the file name dialog and it downloads and uploads it for you? Assuming you use windows.

Attached: kindle.jpg (355x355, 17K)

I am on Yea Forums since 2009 and I never knew this

I really like my kindle, free books and easy on the eyes. E-ink is nice.
Not the best for pdf though

It's less useful now with all the phone posters.

t. circumcised fag

on a mac, but thanks for the tip!

does one wash it?

I chuckled.

I'm on Yea Forums since 2007 and on 4channel since 2018 and I didn't know that either.

no, you just cum in it repeatedly and never wash it, before you use it you have to put your nose inside and inhale deeply

piss through it a couple of times and you'll be fine. fresh urine is sterile.

>fresh urine is sterile
Only for healthy people with well functioning kidneys. There are many cases where urine is not sterile.

I had a stoya one. They're a bitch to clean and overall just not worth it

Attached: 619-h3u5vXL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

I fucking love this thing, the simple elegance, utility, and convenience for ~99 dollaridoos.

I’d like one of these in my library someday

Not as useful as one would think

Attached: 7A9495D2-4BAA-456F-B52F-10EBEC4EAC93.jpg (480x640, 31K)

aw shit i'm not feelin it

Attached: 7CEAD7B5-6601-4E76-AECF-CAA73E530830.jpg (1181x787, 1.13M)

>doesn't smoke a pack and read an entire book in one sitting
are you even trying user?

Attached: large_0f078c63-54d9-4504-9b48-fece645a648d.jpg (600x600, 59K)

>reading on a tablet
you're the only boomer here pal

TAKYON

>smoking

People who masturbate are no different than animals.

T-t-t-t-tism

People are animals

based, except you should be smoking turkish golds instead

not living outside and huffing the primo ozone caused by lightning

Attached: lhn.jpg (900x811, 38K)

the fuck is this

>68 replies, no book wheel
The absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: 4C48036D-F22F-4766-8955-90AF6F15FB07.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Witch hunting kit. You DO hunt witches, right user?

How does that contraption work? Is it just a space-inefficient bookshelf?

Attached: 40F9ABFD-0847-4CC5-8482-F90309EDC93A.png (449x583, 247K)

plz explain

Lowkey thinking about getting one of the Hegel.net posters for my dorm room

hegel.net/en/e-poster.htm

Attached: system-e.gif (884x725, 89K)

>Doesnt roll his own from tobacco he has grown
are you even trying?

Post feet

FFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 269BFF44-9D4A-4457-BE41-62F7C624A8FE.jpg (800x450, 105K)

These niggas get laid err night.

Fuckin proletariat women suckin on their dick after a nice roasted turkey leg. Fuckin sick man.

I need dat shit, yo. I need a bookwheel

Lol. You like penis. Admit it

Imagine not owning the books you paid for.

Attached: 140845c7fee5279ddef6d62b43018404113fe2a31ca30ca356cc2775dfc730fd.png (1500x2250, 348K)

jej

Imaging pirating the book instead of being a price cuck

Completely untrue, I lost sensitivity after I got circumcised later in life (not religious reasons, I just found out late that my dick didn't work due to bizarre defect w/ foreskin, rolled a 1 in genetics apparently), masturbated at least once a day, bj (frequently), anal (infrequently) from ex and from the start of the healing process to meeting my then-gf roughly 3 years later, the only time I had decreased (permanently mind you) sensitivity was in the 2 week time period of recuperation, to anyone reading this do not get circumcised, sex is still a release but even with my previously dysfunctional dick the feeling from masturbating was infinitely better. To describe the feeling, although the head is sensitive it feels numb, sort of like an elbow in the sense that sensations are felt over a larger area instead of a focused point, the shaft still feels the same but if I was to quantify the feeling of euphoria from ejaculation it would be probably an 80% decrease. Oddly enough there's a country out there that tracks the status of the criminal's penis i.e. if it is circumcised or not, I have to wonder if circumcision doesn't predispose people to committing crimes, either through having to go through the horrible traumatic process as an infant (I got it as a young adult and I was practically screaming when I pissed multiple streams, it was a hellish period which induces a cringe with every subsequent reflection).

what a shit thread you guys. these used to be good...

What a meme. This is for normie posting on facebook
Never smoked. Does smoking make reading better? I might start smoking if this is the case.

get on snus, smokes are disgusting, but nicotine makes reading much better, helps you concentrate

>The Sleeping Beauty woke:
>The spit began to turn,
>The woodmen cleared the brake,
>The gardener mowed the lawn.
>Woe’s me! And must one kiss
>Revoke the silent house, the birdsong wilderness?”

Dude, you don't need to circumcise to cure phimosis. I've only just recently cured mine with stretching. It took years because I'm fucking lazy, but if I'd stuck to it on routine it probably would have only taken a few months.
I've been jacking off with my dick head for the first time in my life and it's really fun. I still need to stretch it more so it can slide freely, currently it just gets stuck behind the head, but it's so much better now.

You made a mistake.

Yo. Why not just use bookmarks?

At that point why not just pull them up as pdfs on a computer?

are you guys all fucking deaf?

Attached: image_12705.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

>tfw tinnitus
silence makes it so much worse

>Post Modern Late Capitalism Fortnite Playing Society
>silence
As if it is a real concern

I use my horse vagina once every 3 days and don't fap in between

Unironically using a sex toy is what finally cured my phimosis

Do you live on a construction zone or something?

>smoking after reading Freud

>benis lmao :-DDD

Tinnitus is just your unconscious attempt to block out reality. Curable only through approaching true being.

Fucking Papists man, and they call us Satanists.

Wrong, it's the dim voice of muses dictating spirit music to you. You think you know better than Beethoven and Schumann?

>paying for ebooks

Attached: misty.png (408x469, 219K)

some catholic thing where they preserve the body parts of high priests who acted saintly, the process making thier body parts holy

catholics are fucking satanists

Imagine buying books

Attached: 1551403155665.jpg (907x1360, 274K)

The first time I actually pulled it back past the head was kind of surreal. I was lying in bed, for some reason just started thrusting against my sheets not thinking, and my dick started to feel kinda odd, but not enough for me to really take much notice or think about it.
Then I got up for a proper wank, starting jacking off with some lube and looked down. I saw my foreskin pulled back all the way and assumed there was still a bit of head underneat it because it had kind of a bulge at the opening. But I realised at one point it was just kind of bunched up, and was actually pulled fully back.

I need to get back into my periodic nofaps. I went about a week without jacking off, and rubbing my dickhead with some lube was sending a freaky burning feeling all through my dick which was really great.

This kind of shit makes me unironically like Catholics.

Jets are angels then I guess

based
youtube.com/watch?v=0eC9B9rWtK4

worse. I work at the contruction site. At least it is a Yea Forums job.

that would be an insult to animals

Just as people who have sex before wedding, truly disgusting. And then people wonder why they want to be removed.

what if you hold off until marriage and then realize her vagina smells bad? you dun goofed.

>her vagina smells bad
I'm sure water is common nowadays in most countries. Would be more surprising if she is actually a virgin, but once again, most people and especially women have the impulse control of an animal.

Construction? Not really, but at least YOU are Yea Forums, even if your co-workers are not.

I work a business2business gig and we sell to construction companies often. I get to see a lot of different customers throughout the day

All I do is sitting at the somekind of information booth while reading books, dealing with 100 customers a day who can't handle the fact that they can not go through the blocked wall. Sometimes they just seem to pissed at me for wearing earplugs. Not sure why they need someone for providing services to customers who can't spend a single penny because of the construction.

What? I have no clue what your job function is based on that’s description. I think I know why you’re working construction.

"Yes. This entrance. Is. Blocked For construction. You. Can't. Go through."

now's your big chance to dress up as a Nazi officer, user, and loudly demand "Haben sie Ausweis bitte?" and then "RAUS!"

>it's a lifestyle

Attached: 1534456135124.png (250x202, 8K)

same

my parents tried to warn me that going to shitty basement hardcore shows would permanently damage my hearing and that i should at least wear ear protection but i didn't listen

it's my biggest regret in my life

>stephen king without fetal alcohol syndrome on the right

And you read a book while doing that....?!

don't worry, it's free with every copy of Infinite Jest