What does Yea Forums think of Ben Sharpie

Attached: 215D8110-6B35-4E7B-B85C-AEDDCACDB9E6.jpg (220x294, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3E1I4lu6u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his sister has nice khazar milkers.

Well-educated individual, but not as good at public speaking as people seem to imply. I hope he doesn't run in 2020 because it would split the Republican party to shreds.

Tucker Carlson absolutely annihilated him recently.

An Idiot. Only reason he sounds smart is because he debates teenagers and liberals.

He's a decent performer. He hides his inadequacies with rapid speech and innate smugness. He's good at seeming correct whether he is or not

Sven Pepperoni? I thought you were a Jew not an Italian!

Attached: 1550549350079.jpg (482x960, 40K)

He misgenders trannies

he talks fast and in over-loaded phraseology so you can't catch hold of all the bullshit running out his mouth
you start on one thing, correcting a mirepresentation, say, and he fires off a quick barrage of bon mots amd then he's in to another topic, without ever recanting or evrn acknowledging he's been caught out in a piece of dishonesty

And you think that would in some way not suit his interests? Jews like Shapiro pretend to be on "the right" so to implode it and continue the abovementioned browning campaign of white countries.

I hate you and idiots like you who really think your clever just about more than anything and I just wanted to let you know that.

>think your clever
We can't all be, shabbos.

>shabbos
I'm not Jewish. I just hate you, so much.

didn't he use to run the 'black crime' section at Breitbart?

you ever seen "thank you for smoking"?

Shut up goy

What's the problem here exactly? He's refering to a Shapiro quote that has been posted in this thread already?
Shapiro doesn't care about Ameirca, he only cares about his people.

I like how anti-semites use Jewish slang and pretend to be Jewish. I think they secretly think it sounds good.

Sauce?

He's doing the Jewish conspiracy thing, and its just my least favorite bit. It annoys the hell out of me

I think he doesn't write literature. At least make an effort to relate it to philosophy or something.

Ov vey, it’s like another Shoah

Like do you actually think you look cool and smart and funny doing a bogus Woody Allen impression to strangers on the internet?

you lazy cockface
youtube.com/watch?v=z3E1I4lu6u0

Couldn't care less about the guy
His sister however, good fucking Lord the things I would do in order to impregnate her

Attached: 342342.jpg (639x853, 110K)

smelly jew

"Shabbos goy" is what jews call YOU, moron.

Jews conspire. There's no conspiracy involved in acknowledging that.

Hot sister.

>There's no conspiracy involved in discussing a conspiracy
What are you talking about? I wasn't trying to implicate YOU in a conspiracy when I said "Jewish conspiracy thing."

Real Jews don't abbreviate it like that. You just called me Sunday

Jews openly conspire to increase the power of their racial group and attack their racial enemies. That's the conspiracy.

Oh, Jewish sabbath is different. Actually you called me Friday

So there is a conspiracy involved in acknowledging a conspiracy.

Jews project the word conspiracy" onto goyim who point out how they conspire.

Don't see how that was "absolute annihilation". Stop trying to frame things to black and white.

No he’s written multiple books.

So you and the Jews are in a constant back and forth of namecalling forever. Light vs. Dark, Good Vs. Evil, 4can basement dwelling idiot vs. all the Jews.

He's written a lot of books actually, but they're all just crazy, conservative, apocalyptic power trips

>conspiracy
>Coincidence

Attached: 1550375359243.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

Your asshurt is showing, keep coping.

There's no "back and forth." There are merely dishonest jews and the increasing and inevitable build up to their next expulsion, which will be partly due to said dishonesty.

WHAT THE FUCK

my english instructor in high school used that movie as an introduction to rhetoric.
it's yet another loss for public reason, leaving behind the old trainings of the liberal arts. i don't think we should bring back the trivium and quadrivium, but at least a survey course. maybe don't wait until freshman undergrad for intro to logic. i don't know.

Not her.
That girls name is Rachel and she looks more like Adrien Brody

stop using my name imposter

Meanwhile you're over here plotting the expulsion while there over there not knowing or caring who you are. Very passive-aggressive maybe but not one-sided

Stop not posting Ben”s hot sister

What kind of retarded reasoning is this? No two groups can ever be at odds because the individuals aren't acquainted? Kill yourself you subversive kike, jesus christ.

>no two groups can ever be at odds because the individuals aren't acquainted
I didn't say or suggest this. Jews and anti-semitesa are at odds by definition. I was responding to the other guy who said there was "no back and forth." I am suggesting there is an indirect back and forth.

Jews are hostile to all non jews. The so-called "antisemites" are just people who understand this fact. Jews hate whites and try to weaken white societies to improve their hand, as parasites do. The only discourse is between whites who understand this and whites who don't.

I mean they write newspapers and you shitpost on Yea Forums so either parasite is a relative term, or I'm right in assuming that you're a worthless piece of shit.

I am a publisher, but that top-down approach to spreading information doesn't work anymore largely because newspapers and other outlets have been taken over by dishonest jews. I don't post much, but someone who does and is good at it can be as effective as many newspapers.

Absolute fucking twerp. A real sack of shit