Books for this feeI?

Books for this feeI?

Attached: 1551421747567.png (948x403, 19K)

man up pussy

Thats just an asymmetry - Jordan Peterman

It’s probably bullshit and even if it isn’t who cares. By complaining about it or drawing attention to it, you destroy your individualism. You are supposed to overcome any sort of material statistic about the world.

Inb4 some quirky one-liner greentexted reply to this

>you destroy your individualism
kill yourself for the sake of your own individualism

>this is the superior gender

I would.

Also I inb4ed your post

Men have raw emotional energy that manifests in many ways, one of which ways is suicide.

>Also I inb4ed your post
oh no

How is this surprising, user? Women literally have to make up problems because they simply don't struggle in life.

It pretty much invalidates it because the criticism is so run-of-The-mill and generic your responses become bland and NPC-like.

Doesn’t make for good board culture

>man up pussy
doubt you intended it this way but this actually could be a sad unqiue funny remark.

Here, try this one
>tl;dr men are almost always more prominent in the extremes because of biological differences between the sexes

Attached: 220px-TheBellCurve.gif (220x330, 42K)

>woman
>simple problem with simple solutions with plenty of help

>man
>complicated problem with complex solutions with very little help, due to the nature of the problem being so individualistic as a result of the inherently independent nature of men, he can share his problems and look for solutions, but it is likely that no one else completely understands or offers a valid solutions anyway, resulting in him to find solutions himself, and failure to do so results in suicide

Women's problems are like a broken arm; men's problems are like genetic modification experimentation.

This is it. I have finally found it. The stupidest comment in the history of Yea Forums. Stupider than the Reddit posts. Stupider than the butterfly posts and the guy turning her straight. Stupider than any Goodreads thread. The stupidest post in the history of Yea Forums

This is it. I have finally found it. The stupidest comment in the history of Yea Forums. Stupider than the Reddit posts. Stupider than the butterfly posts and the guy turning her straight. Stupider than any Goodreads thread. The stupidest post in the history of Yea Forums

>me hard life
>they easy life
>me strong
>they weak

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

I have a hard life and am weak

No, you think you have a hard life because you're weak

>let me tell you about your life, stranger on the internet

Maybe stop making such generic statements that you can predict the response. It’d make for better board culture.

>NPC
Back to /pol/ you go mister enlightened individual

Yes, as opposed to
>let me tell you about the life of 3.5 billion people, stranger on the internet

This same faggot, later:
>humans aren't that special and the planet would better off wiping us dumb bacteria out, lol

>groups of people don't have trends in behavior

at least one user knows what a double entendre is

you mean self-pity?

People like you undercut and give depression and suicide a bad name

Really women have way lower rates of suicide precisely coz they constantly bitch about their problems.

t.depressed for 9 years

>>t.depressed for 9 years
Depression isn't debilitating or real in its diagnosis, people just think themselves into it and you seem to have thought yourself out of it fine

>complicated problem with complex solutions
Me failure, me lonely, me sick and depressed.
Wow so complex.