IMAGINE GETTING KEKED IN YOUR OWN SHITTY SELF-INSERT DUNGEONS AND DILDOS FANFIC LMAO

IMAGINE GETTING KEKED IN YOUR OWN SHITTY SELF-INSERT DUNGEONS AND DILDOS FANFIC LMAO

Attached: 0B6B66EB-8B2E-492C-AF31-18CCFE6797A4.jpg (327x499, 45K)

GTFO the board, your normie-tier meme spam is contributing to the fact there aren't anymore intelligent discussions on Yea Forums.

Reddit: The Post

Rule 1 of crafting a fantasy book: jerk off BEFORE writing, not after.

>Jerk off before
Or during. Just never after.

Personally I like the magic system and how well he goes into the particulars or sympathy in the first book. It’s not until the second he goes full anime Mary Sue. The third book will never come out because he’s written himself into too big a corner.

All fantasy authors should have two pen names.

One they use to write their normal fantasy stories.

The other is the dumping ground for all the degenerate sexual content they considered including in their normal books.

This way your book doesn’t get interrupted by some weird Ayn Rand BDSM shit but if you actually are interested in Ayn Rand BDSM, you can just go read their seperate ten book Ayn Rand BDSM series.

The bit in the second book where he gets transported to the fairy dimension and spends like 100 pages fucking a fairy goddess constantly is the cringiest shit I’ve ever read. It’s like tumbler fan fiction written by a fat femcel.

Unfortunately, the BDSM shit is what sells the best.

Attached: gallery_21251_420_713.jpg (360x545, 31K)

I really liked the first one but I'm struggling with the second. Just got up to Ventas and I don't really feel compelled much to continue.

Do you like reading about having sex for centuries with a fairy queen?

Do you like Finnish ninjas who are also feminist nymphomaniacs?

Read up until the bit where he’s got a few buddies and they’re hunting for some bandits in the woods. Without spoiling anything there’s a battle at the end which is so fucking absurd, as Quothe goes full anime protagonist, that it made me want to drop the book. I didn’t drop the book until the fairy fucking a few chapters later.

what page is this one? My friend keeps bugging me about reading this shit and I refuse to based on some bits about the mc I've read. It's so fucking terrible. I just want to point her to it and make her explain how she can find it good.

God knows just skim through until they’re searching for the bandits. If you get to fairy fucking it’s too far. He basically kills like 30 men using just a knife and his magic. It’s retarded especially since the first book spent so much time showing the limits of sympathy -i.e he needed a hair and a fucking furnace just to burn that teachers foot but now hes suddenly Raiden and can blow up camps with his mind.

Anyone else find Denna bland as hell in the first book but liked her in the second one?

She was OK in the first and full blown turbo-thot in the second. If you liked her you are a cuck.

I hated Denna in every book. Worst character ever. The dumb cunt should just get killed. Too bad we wont get the third book.

>there are people on Yea Forums who actually read the puerile scribblings of onions golem pat rothfuss

Has anyone watched Rothfuss's D&D campaigns? I heard all he does is roleplay as Kvothe type characters.

You don't understand, the first book drew us in. We were tricked into thinking this was a deconstruction of fantasy heroes, that there was an unreliable narrator with a crazy backstory, that this was all leading up to some crazy war with giant spider monsters.

But instead we got a Wizard of Earthsea ripoff written by a man who accidentally named his evil spider monsters the same word used by the Norsemen to describe Indians without realizing it.

Unironically kill urself

Because Kvothe is his self insert Mary Sue. And he still gets cucked.

That says a lot about the man.