How to get rid of the ego?

How to get rid of the ego?

Attached: water-in-hand-blu.png?format=1500w.png (1250x750, 1.51M)

by not sleeping

ego is the window into the inner being, you sever the link and you don't need the un/conscious anymore, either one is fine but one will kill you immediately and the other within a month

>How do I become a crocodile

Attached: slide_50.jpg (960x720, 40K)

u cant

what's the meaning of this image?

diagrams of animal brains really skeeve me out

you think a gator has a sense of 'self?'

I don't know. Are you sure he doesn't have one?

It doesn't mean shit.

bugmen arose

i'm certain it has a perspective on its environment, but no capacity for discursive thought, and so no category for itself as a self

he doesn't have our language, simply this. He/she has a perspective on its environment but also of itself, otherwise it would be impossible for him/she to perform any kind of action. So he/she knows to be something separate from others, simply he/she doesn't think in our language. This is the difference.

it's not just a lack of language, it's an incapacity to think in categories of sufficient abstractness.

but how can you be so sure of this?

Psychedelic drugs

High doses of psychedelics.

the relative lack of complexity of its brain and its observable behaviors
there is reaction to stimulus, but no evidence of reflection

why do you want to get rid of the ego?

Attached: 1549111473336.jpg (1166x1089, 195K)

how can reflection can be observed? Where did you take those informations? Documentaries, books?
because I'm heavy

Attached: brains.jpg (640x905, 161K)

Attached: strange breed of dog.webm (826x426, 1.98M)

don't/cant
just move beyond base reactions to stimuli
enjoy some joe Campbell on chakras - its a loop of sorts - ego-less life is a dull mass of motionlessness - enlightened compassionate consciousness knows all angles and refuses to be moved from its point

hatpin through the frontal lobes.

Just kill yourself. Same thing.

How do you know?

Stop being selfish.

why would you want to do that?

Ketamine.

By understanding that having an ego is a meme.
You're looking at the world like it's anywhere but inside your skull.
Your "ego" might as well be the feeling of bark on the trees, since that's only an interpretation of a reality that isn't there when nobody can observe it.

Mushrooms

sex, only way, lose yourself in the pleasure you give to your partner and the pleasure you receive from your partner, hermitage brings ego to critical mass, it implodes upon itself, the body and mind atrophy under the crushing weight of self