My favorite book of all time is The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen

>my favorite book of all time is The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
What type of person do you imagine?

Attached: file.png (333x499, 349K)

This is a guy I hung out with the other night. A chill dude, just starting to get into reading.
It was one of the first books I read as well. Obviously not one of the first books I like sat down and read through, but I would say it was one of the initiators of my reading hobby.
Hot take: if you don't see the merit of a book like this I think you might have a problem with elitism.

A 19 freshman whitoid kid who just started reading babby's first novel and is from the midwest and is named John Smith or whatever Anglofags consider a nobody name these days.

Someone pretty boring.

My mom always told me that bored people are the only boring ones.

I mean, I'm sure I could find something interesting about Franzen-guy, but I'm also sure he would have no ability to recognize it himself.

Your mum was wrong, mate.

don't think so.

Yea she was. Not only bored people are boring.

The Twenty-Seventh City>The Corrections>Freedom>>>>>>>>>>Purity

sounds like a cope to me, no offense

I mean, sure, bored people are most likely boring but boring is ultimately subjective. Jack Kerouac and Franzen can be boring to someone whose life is exciting, like a thief, an adventurer or a extreme sports person. Think about it. And none taken, btw.

>OMG, Jonathan Fagzen's The Corrections!!!11!!!1!

Attached: soiboi.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Do Nintendo Switches really do this?

i'd bang your mom dude

I imagine a person who regularly enjoys Starbucks coffee.

an american onions-boy with pretensions who voted for hillary

Worth a read, or does Franzen have a better novel?

Hi Jon

Attached: JockMooney-FinancialTimes_FT_Jonathan_Franzen_72-940x529.png (940x529, 289K)

His prose is fanfic tier at points

Attached: ff.png (269x291, 200K)

Attached: 864ca273ef357f99c5dcc4194f65b23b.jpg (500x560, 53K)

Brian from family guy

lmao fagzen BTFO

It's me