ITT: Books that are needed now more than ever

Attached: 91xYblDqS6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (993x1500, 278K)

That heading really irritates me for some reason. I’m not sure what is grammatically incorrect there but it feels wrong

>Navy SEALs

> yeah son just die for our jewish overlords
There

spbp

Hard America Soft America
Closing of the American Mind
Hillbilly Elegy
Cicero’s On Duties

Because it's clickbait.

Attached: 86185[1].jpg (700x532, 49K)

He isn't telling you to join the military, he's just sharing what he learned.

Sounds like terrible boomer schlock
I'd bet anything that this gets no closer to any kind of genuine substance than vague platitudes and watered-down stoicism

I unironically bought a similar Easton Press leather bound version several years ago and never put it at the front of the queue.

Attached: 39517363z.jpg (450x600, 53K)

This is cool looking. Also, heavenly trips proclaim it Good.

Attached: 81_pE1d1DnL.jpg (1200x1800, 273K)

Attached: 9780345464552.jpg (400x426, 42K)

My dad was a Ranger who fought in Vietnam, and as a kid I always thought he was really hard on me and being a jerk. But now I realize that he just wanted me to be tougher and to not be afraid to take charge and make decisions. I'm always taken aback by just how weenie so many people are now, and I'm grateful for my upbringing. Thanks Dad

The bible

You're welcome, son.

It's the other way round. The world is wrong, and should be such that people like your dad are unnecessary. Nature is evil.

Nature simply weeds out the lazy and weak.

Can you explain how he was hard on you? I want know how much to push my son's when I have them.

If he's such a tough guy, why did he get his ass kicked in Vietnam? You should be taking advice from the gooks who whipped him

How would you write it? It's correct.

People like your dag blow. Wow dude, you're such a big man for picking on a kid. Be sure to rape him to make him tougher butthole.