Try to write a book called "Interpreter" about some 40yo person which woke up on a shore of a river near of a Russian...

Try to write a book called "Interpreter" about some 40yo person which woke up on a shore of a river near of a Russian town without memories of the past. Every time when the person tries to escape from the town - he just gets into troubles (car crash, stroke, ect.) The town is a mix-tape of the past, the present and the future, and represents our reality in general.

Almost finished the first chapter from five (will translate into English and post here if all will be fine). It's not just an ordinary story, it contains a lot of new stuff and deep references. I just want to create some book which will be interesting for me too.

The most close stuff: Gorod Zero (Soviet movie), The Matrix (without action), The Truman Show, The Master and Margarita. Man vs Reality, Man vs the Creator of him, Man which understands that there is no escape, Man vs Fate.

Wish me luck to finish it. Just post it here to get motivation to write this book.

Attached: INTERPRETER.png (1260x934, 123K)

good luck user

How many pages you intend to write?

But user, that story has pretty much has already been written.

Attached: 1759DFE2-050A-4849-A68B-D0F9154157F1.jpg (948x1425, 50K)

It looks interesting. I don't think you should translate this on your own though, because no offense but your English is not that great. If you want, I can translate your excerpts for you. Anyway, I believe in you broski, you can do it.

Thanks!

About 100+.

Gorod Zero(1988) is also almost same. But "limits" in my book have other meaning.

Thanks! I would write the book as an anonymous (and even would write inside my book why I do it). I think to finish the first part, translate it by myself, post it here and ask other anons for corrections.

Attached: Книга2.png (1280x981, 139K)

and why would you do you it? (referring to anonymously).

I suppose translation like that would be good English practice for you, and it sounds like fun here too. But the quality would be much better if you had someone more fluent translate it and then quibbled with them over words/phrasing the way real authors do. Because if they start from "improving" your translation, they'll still end up somewhat trapped into your not-great English writing style.

>and why would you do you it? (referring to anonymously).

1. The book contains the concept "there is no you". So, there is no the author name also.
2. The book contains references for some famous persons(no any bad stuff about them, but anyway).

>Because if they start from "improving" your translation, they'll still end up somewhat trapped into your not-great English writing style.

I don't keep it so serious. There is no choice anyway.

Good for you user, even if it’s shit I’m sure you’ll learn something from the experience and get better

how much have you written so far?

>not so serious
that's okay then, I was just wondering because it seems interested.

>there is no choice anyway
meaning?

Thanks!

>how much have you written so far?
1\5

>meaning?
I have no money for any professional help anyway.

>will translate into English and post here
Thanks OP, I was looking for something to self publish on Amazon.

very impressive bro! I hope you can keep it up.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for when you post it on here, I'd be glad to help out. I'm studying to do Russian-English translation which is why I'm so intereted.

Thanks!

Attached: Книга3.png (1280x984, 143K)

what year is it?

In the book? 2010 inside the town, ~2020 - outside.

Good luck user, sounds interesting

yes, I meant in the book. I was just wondering what the setting was since it was obviously post-soviet. Does >2020 – outside mean he's trapped in some sort of time loop? Or did you mean that literally right now it's le current year

This book is about limits in general and time-limits in particular. Some small towns in Russia still live as in 90s. Some small towns even in the USA also live as a lot of years before. On the other hand, big towns live in their own time, in the future.

It needs to read the book to understand more.

Thanks!

Attached: Москвич 412.jpg (1000x684, 338K)

got it, keep up writing then so i can read soon)

Do you think liking Russian people as a foreigner is similar to liking cats?

I don't understand. Russians are different people, as in any other country.

Ok. )

Attached: UXsCMJFJinc.jpg (700x933, 308K)

I hope you can finish it, good luck

Thanks!
Thanks to all! I'm going sleep. Will post when the first chapter will be finished. That book would be too dark for mass-media, but very relate to imageboards.

Attached: JYThXl_58XU.jpg (728x873, 328K)