Guys what if Donna Tartt was your Yea Forums gf haha

Guys what if Donna Tartt was your Yea Forums gf haha

What if you went to Bennington together haha what would that be like?

would you read Dickens for her?

Attached: 5a7db700-4996-441c-a51b-27a0908339af-1365x2040.jpg (1365x2040, 342K)

She could suck my Charles Dickens if you know what I mean.

They deleted my thread

3/4ths of the board is intellectualism what the shit

I’d like to see her defiled by negroes

I'm not sure, could you elaborate?

Ask you're mum

The picture look like a snake eating her face from bellow

I think if we hung out it would only be occasionally- long walks at odd times of day or night talking about books mostly
That'd be good enough for me

My literary dream is to trap myself inside a groundhog day inspired loop that takes place in new york on the day charlie rose interviewed donna tartt. And, yes, donna would be the andie macdowell. Just imagine tracking her down in the city (that alone would take up the first week), then having eternity to fall in love with her again and again, each day, beginning at 8:30am when you meet her in the green room or lobby or wherever and have the perfect compliment or snide remark (after years of practice), and you capture her attention immediately. Then it's off to lunch. Donna agrees to meet you in a highlife cafe or a jew deli or some such place in manhattan. The conversation goes flawlessly and, despite the fact you've been repeating the same words for years upon years now, her laughter and smile have you thinking anew, 'Am I really this lucky?' Together you and donna spend the day visiting eclectic book shops and libraries and talking with each other about homer, (whom by this point you've been studying for years), and donna expresses how really "gobsmacked" she feels at whom she's chanced at meeting. As is neccessary, the day ends, dwindles down--but not before you and donna skate the ice at 30 rock!! Donna can't believe how "slick" a skater you are considering where you grew up, but really it's "nothing to write home about," you answer with a dashing laugh. And then comes the best part. The proverbial cherry on top. You fall asleep together, lovingly, warmly--all but assured the best day of your life is fated not to end, but to repeat itself, forever.

Attached: fca91ad8d49b890256395dadde2a0592.jpg (424x600, 49K)

Beautiful

holy.. I want more

I want Donna Tartt to be my mom

tell me about visiting bookshops with Donna please

Haha, imagine impregnating her by ejaculating into her womb lol.

Only faggots get women pregnant

I had a gf once,
she made me happy,
Now she's gone

Attached: 1547517109847.jpg (1035x1200, 359K)

Stop trying to force this shitty meme.

Nice poem, user!

Haha omg I can't believe you said that lol I wonder what position she would prefer to be impregnated in lmao

What do you imagine Donna Tartt's feet are like? What do you think they've been like in each decade of her life so far?

Has anyone written Donna Tartt fan fiction? do you think there's a market for it? Where would you like the first story to take place? I think my first Donna Tartt story will surround the careful and delicate investigation of where her trash goes. There's many sculptures I can craft from Donna Tartt's refuse and that could add another funky layer to things, haha.

I want stories about young Donna showing up in Vermont with her Mississippian accent, wanting to be a cute writer girl, memorizing poetry and trying learn Greek and shit

Imagine the cruel children circumambulating a weepy young Donna Tartt
>FARTY TARTT
>FARTY TARTTY
>FARTT TARTT
>HAHA SHES READING ANOTHER BOOK
>FARTT TARTT WANTS TO MARRY THE LIBRARY
>FARTY TARTT IS TOO BUSY WITH BOOKS TO EARN HER BEEF

Donna Tartt is sent to a literary prison where she must befriend lesser authors if there's any hope to save the English language. One day Donna discovers one prisoner who thought was dead

Why isn't she a birch cane brandishing British Governess?

Imagine her Donna Farts hahahaha

>What do you imagine Donna Tartt's feet are like? What do you think they've been like in each decade of her life so far?
tiny

This makes me sad and happy at the same time.

Nice meme numbers

You know i have never looked at a woman and thought "i wanna put my penis in her mouth". Until now.

How do I get a Donna Tartt gf? Asking for a friend

idk but imagine having to be in constant contact with a girl. fukn messaging dozens of times a day and asap or else she feels lonely and cheats on you. oh dont forget meeting several times a week to do stuff and you cant be boring or else she cheats, maybe just emotionally if youre lucky. but what about if she hangs out with other guys and they invite her to a party where she gets drunk and fucks other men under the pretense that she had no control over her actions during an event that had you been against her going - would have resulted in her feeling trapped and breaking up or just cheating on you LOL

Damn this guy is onto something. Becoming a volcel right now.

she's asexual. move on.

some women require NSA sex, it's not a bad thing, but you're right that some of these women for some stupid reason decide to enter exclusive relationships

I've got the shits.

Donna Tartt has had at least one boyfriend

She’s celibate because she’s a pure catholic and has to have lots of time to write

her eyes fucking slay me

Her toes jut up from her foot like joyful petals, neither long nor stubby they remind one of a string of bells tuned to ring together. Her arches are so curvy they actually make you sad because so many otherwise beautiful women are gifted and already so rare but yet they lack Donna Tartt's serpentine underpinnings. The undulations that wiggle and twist Donna's hypnotic peds appear perfectly musical, like you would expect a high note piano key to accompany every twitch and flex of every one of Donna Tartt's piggies, from her sumptuous big metarasal that goes to the market to even her toe that seeks no roast beef. Should I ever be given a say in such things I'd heartily and without hesitation pledge my entire afterlife's eternity to a synesthestic immersion within Donna Tartt's magnificent tootsies. I neednt ever clog the reincarnative machinery so long as my abiding perennial soul can be housed so in Ms. Tartt's soles, to feel every tread of her trek, her dampness, her dankess, even embarrassing lapses in hygiene, I'd be privy to them all, letting her fumes fill me until within my senses we're drenched in her wrank beauty.

Who?

Attached: 353032DC-D8FC-414C-9B29-21429CA78287.jpg (632x960, 52K)

i dunno man, when you can smell her hair as her head rests on your shoulder for minutes on end, and you feel the urge to protect her and hold her in your arms forever, you kinda stop caring about whether it's worth it or not

B R A A P

A

R

N

Sir Gawain over here

>Sir Gawain
shut up nigger, I will never let you live my life for me. I want to die knowing that if I fucked up it was my fault

Brett Easton Ellis

Whatever you say, Trenchcoat Mafia