Woke up

>woke up
>browsed internet and drank coffee
>went to a retailcuck job interview
>went back home and drank cola
>went outside but it's already 4.14 pm so I'll have a short walk, then maybe coffee, then a binge, then reading, then the gym, then watching qt with /pol/

Even though the interview was short and easy, having anything at all on my schedule felt like an oppressive spook. A patrician intellectual such as myself is sensitive to all spooks.

Literally nothing else to report. After two days of summer, the weather is back to being dull as fuck. The BBC website says that in Los Angeles it is cloudy and 19 degrees Celsius.

Attached: 8be.jpg (600x578, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OrglaADxIoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why isn't Londonfrog banned for blogposting? I don't understand why mods allow someone to daily trash the board with his diary entries.

i totally understand how this is related to literature

hey Froogy, got just the girl for ya
youtu.be/OrglaADxIoI

Froggy what move would you try on her

no starboocks? how many interviews has this been?

It's too late for Starboocks.

When it's before about 3 pm, I can have Starbucks and feel like I am part of society despite being an ugly nofriends loser. After that, I'm just a weirdo drinking coffee in the dark.

This doesn't apply in London, where I can have it at any time because everywhere is always busy. That lead to me having Starboocks at times as late as almost 10 pm.

Nobody can go to as many wageslave job interviews as londonfrog and not have a job unless they're actively sabotaging the interviews.

how long have you been posting on Yea Forums, man? can't you at least ask some stupid lit-related questions to your OPs and provide some semblance of lit discussion?

He ban evades. Probably uses a VPN or something

I haven’t been on lit in a while, I thought Londonfrog had a white collar job?

Two in the pink, one in the stink

yeah, i thought londonfrog worked at an office or something. OP you better explain yourself you imposter

LondonFrog lost his job for sexual harassment in the workplace

Londonfrog is filmed in front of a live studio audience.

A Jewey Jewman Productions

Do we live the same life OP

>literally nothing else to report
This is out of character.

Londonfrog raped my sister.

i dont think this is the real londonfrog, not nearly self-pitying enough, no ice cream, no stacies

who the fuck do you think you are? i've been compiling all of londonfrog's posts into a grand manifesto and i will not have an impostor ruin the sincerity of his microcosmic late capitalism

Tonight on Law and Order SVU