2019... I am forgotten

>2019... I am forgotten...
So what is Yea Forums opinion on this? Is it the 21st century Finnegan Is Wake?

Attached: jerusalem2.jpg (600x800, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwsCss4x6n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TL;DR
(maybe some day)

I got like 50 pages into it a few years back. I think I dropped it because I found it annoying the way it described the environment with so much detail. Might give it another go when I have the time.

I will read it this year after Voice of the Fire. Not at all forgotten.

everyone is waiting for Yea Forums consensus on this book and it is forming very slowly since very few people here read it

I love both his prose (Voice of Fire, at least) and comic work by my dude is in some serious need of an editor even when writing his guides for his penciller, he's clearly in love with his own voice.

Attached: V-Book2-5-Manuscript-Page-1-1.jpg (912x1250, 887K)

i had a hard time getting past the saintly ex-slave who ends up in northhampton for some reason because he verged on mary sue parody, but i also suspect that might have been the point. great book, though

>editing Alan Moore
Who's up to the task?

>Hey Alan this is your editor we would like a short-piece about the Northampton historical center for our next anthology
>he delivers a 6000 page manuscript detailing the occult dealings of every mason involved in building and Town Hall and argues Northampton is actually the Capital of Hell

>Jerusalem

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Old1.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up ... the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless.

Holy based

>Jewish banking conspiracy is equivalent to grey aliens or twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension

>Alan Moore was born on 18 November 1953,[10] at St Edmund's Hospital in Northampton to a jewish working-class family who he believed had lived in the town for several generations.

Why did you insert jewish? That isn't his background.

>yeah goy- dude i'm just a common guy like you! there's no way i'm part of some conspiracy maan....

Brainlet take

fake news

lmao

Surely you're more intelligent and educated than Alan Moore

lol no one on Yea Forums has actually read this book. i love threads like this. like the threads on kant's critiques. five posts in and you have someone calling him a jew and then its all over

What a weird way to spell Rasputin.

bomp

I've read the first volume, and Voice of the Fire, I just don't have time to read doorstops anymore sadly - it's sitting in a pile with Mason and Dixon.

It has nothing to do with FW except for that one chapter, but I'd say it's the BOTD for me
well that's a lie, I read it and it's great

You should read Mason & Dixon though

ok if you read it, without looking at the book, what happens on the sixteenth paragraph of page 6,894?

I was thumbing back thru my copy a few days looking for examples of prose that cannot translate to any other medium following a discussion I'd just had

The scope of this book is something I come back to alot. Moore was working on psychogeography and the history of the region in a very detailed way. felt the same when i started it, at the early chapter about the meth whore it clicked though and from then i loved it.

Snowy and his grand daughter still walking down the Attics of the Breath probably

Read the first book

I had the absolute trippiest dreams while reading that book. Came close to lucid dreaming.

He is not Jewish. He does not look Jewish. Moore is not a Jewish name. His religion is some pagan magic snake thing.

A book of magnificent complexity that never creates ideas worthy enough to warrant 10 years of writing and a month of reading

Attached: nyeh.png (500x374, 222K)

poltards are brainlets who think everyone who disagrees with them is a jew even though moore is basically the NORF meme guy but who reads books

>to warrant 10 years of writing and a month of reading
What does that even mean? You can read the Divine Comedy and One Hundred Years of Solitude in like a weekend or even less. Doesn't mean jackshit.

I saw a review at Goodreads that said something like "This is the book Lincoln in the Bardo wishes it was"

Mansoul as a concept is the best representation of heaven we will ever get in literature

love the guy
youtube.com/watch?v=WwsCss4x6n0

bump for my boy Alan