"There is more evidence that the God of the Bible exists than that the Earth revolves around the Sun."

>"There is more evidence that the God of the Bible exists than that the Earth revolves around the Sun."

Discuss.

Attached: real.jpg (1536x865, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei#Controversy_over_heliocentrism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are more cocks in OP's ass than there are digits in my post number

>If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/.
I'm sad to see this board infected by so many christfags who don't even read, if I was a mod I'd be removing these threads at the speed of light.

This is a literature-related post insofar as it relates to the Bible and other Scriptures authored or inspired by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

> *Tips fedora* at the infidel

Cringe.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

I'm God, and this is false.

Attached: 1535172335337.jpg (480x357, 26K)

if dubs you remove yourself from this board at the speed of light

First of all:
>In 1633 Galileo Galilei was convicted of grave suspicion of heresy for "following the position of Copernicus, which is contrary to the true sense and authority of Holy Scripture",[143] and was placed under house arrest for the rest of his life.
second of all:
>pic related
The people with the "god-given" gift of intelligence who spend the most time studying this "god-created" universe are usually atheistic

Attached: main-qimg-bb8cc55f2b8703ecc127920b78aa3a42.png (602x409, 104K)

If I was a mod, I would remove your IP address from the face of the earth at the speed of quantum entanglement.

Earth does not revolve around the sun.

Attached: 157d0495f5cb39328b55508b4d8bd736a9917ef13cbfaba8ebbf34117ae17a5c.png (1166x762, 1.26M)

>unironically using American history book tier propaganda
The Church funded Galileo. He was not placed under house arrest for the remainder of his life. This is so blatantly historically inaccurate it's laughable.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei#Controversy_over_heliocentrism
>He was sentenced to formal imprisonment at the pleasure of the Inquisition.[87] On the following day, this was commuted to house arrest, which he remained under for the rest of his life.

Shows how brainwashed academia is

there is an inverse correlation between IQ and religiosity outside of academia as well

Attached: IQ-vs-Religiosity.jpg (676x512, 67K)

Fpbp

>This is a literature-related post
No.

Fpbp

this

no

based

also based

That's correlation, not causation. Like all statistics, you can attack them from a dozen angles.

IQ is correlated with economic development, so the richest countries will have more material development, outweighing anything they can get from spirituality. No need for the opiate of the masses when you have the modern cornucopia.

Religion is most comforting to poor people and those in high-risk situations, which are far less common in high-IQ countries. Allied bomber crews were praying like their lives depended on it in WW2.

Attached: Einstein-on-religion.jpg (445x560, 176K)

>Don't know if Christian brainlet or Flat Earth brainlet.

Congratulations OP, you legitimately stumped me on the matter of exactly how retarded you are

Attached: 1550805849602.png (614x614, 31K)

This! Absolutely, this!

Attached: 1551059405516.jpg (888x768, 123K)

they're mostly larping /pol/ tourists
2016 killed this site