Modernity is aweso-

>Modernity is aweso-

Attached: a8ee4a6.jpg (640x520, 72K)

Protestantism is the worst.

Protestantism should be liberalism

Protestantism IS liberalism

These should just all be

as it should be

The 3 in pic were the ones doing most of the killing: the reformation, the english civil war, WWI, WWII, balkan wars

Reminder that it was white devils who did all that killing, no whites=no war

I thought the same. Image doesn't make much sense as it is

The deadliest conflicts happened in China, and there is almost at any time a genocide going on in Africa.

We’re are talking about Europe, blacks have me committed a genocide in Europe

I was just replying to that guy

>white people are responsible for the worst atrocities in a mainly white continent
kys brainlet

There is no evidence to suggest that European Blacks would commit genocide, or fight in wars. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that bloodthirsty white devils love genocide, and war. Therefore Europe must become black to stop war and genocide.

>Hur dur I have autism

That's because you know nothing about Africa, they did plenty of wars and genocides.

We aren’t talking about African black, we’re are talking about European blacks.

Stop derailing the thread with your stupidity.

>European blacks.

they will in the future

Protestantism is what led to liberalism.

Fuck you
No evidence, European blacks have never started a war before.

but they will, the first thing they´ll do is murder your white family

>Yea Forums - literatu-

We're discussing -isms because we have the -tism

There is no such thing as whiteness, besides fascist “whites” are far more likely to murder me than poc who just want a good life.

your stupidity makes me want to murder you desu

>than poc who just want a good life.

sure buddy,sure

Attached: 1547125254803.png (500x420, 155K)

I know you're just fucking around for (you)s but arguably Germanics are one of the most warlike races in the world, considering their societies were economically and socially based on war before feudalism. Status, prestige, and wealth relied on success as a warrior. And that war was entirely perpetrated by individuals grouping together in (usually) small bands by following a prestigious man they decided was worth following, the state had no power in the matters of warriors. Very rarely they might follow a single man in the thousands. That's quite a bit different to a couple hundred thousand slavish chinks being held in place by a vast bureaucracy, in formal service to conduct a formal war. Remember this when Pan-Germanicists start piling bodies.

You see what I mean, stupid Nazi racist!

>Ziobug said it and he's a popular meme so it must be true
Imagine being this stupid.