Why are readers some of the few people who end up turning into passive-aggressives? Athletes are pro-aggressive...

Why are readers some of the few people who end up turning into passive-aggressives? Athletes are pro-aggressive, musicians are just angry, and gamers are a mixed bag, but more than 80% of readers have some disability with following demands beset of them, and often tackle situations they don't like with an insincere enthusiasm. How in the world is that possible?

Attached: bigstock-Businessman-holding-a-paper-wi-76730330.jpg (1442x1600, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence#Bullying
healthline.com/health/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive–aggressive_personality_disorder
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/passive-aggressive-diaries/201307/the-passive-aggressive-conflict-cycle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok

I honestly can't believe someone took the time to make such a retarded post. If you unironically posted this kill yourself.

FUCK U OP
GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS
I WILL SMACK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT
YOU UGLY LITTLE BITCH

But instead of being actively angry, I got two passive aggressive posts in a row! When you are angry, and you don't want to do something, the normal way to respond is to say, "no, I won't do that." To become aggressive, even passive aggressive, is to enable an aura of hostility while letting your offenders get closer to you.

Fuck you bish I don't do what you tell me. I make my own rules. This my shit.

Kill yourself

Do you see the issue with passive aggressivism now? You can never get what you want because you constantly let things which annoy you, get closer to you! Imagine if you knew a serial rapist, and you were passive aggressive with him... you would be his prey!

I am experience. Assertions invalid. Still surviving on terms more my own than aliterates do, and too happy with the result to join in on the mania for grandiose public display. As for those who mope in print, may their pens procrastinate until steeped in better reading.

Why is passive aggression any worse than standard or physical aggression? What about violent aggression? Passive aggression is annoying, yeah, but so is getting punched in the nose by a guy who isn't willing to argue over something neither of you will let go. I don't like it either, but I rank it on a slightly better level than most other types of aggression since it requires some form of restraint in order not to boldly irritate someone and instead target weak spots seemingly haphazardly.

Well, for one, passive aggressive attitudes can lead to psychosis and personality disorders. Secondly, passive aggressive people have markedly lower levels of emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence being the scale used to grade and adjust the comprehension of emotions within the self and others. Thirdly, passive aggressive people are likely to become belligerents. They're more likely to attack someone, rather than one, who in his dismay or anger, is visibly angry and open about his being upset. Passive aggressive people have been documented for having a higher degree of conflict than any other kind of person with anger management issues.

Attached: escherrippledsurfacelr.jpg (2550x2094, 395K)

This is the kind of generalizations from a genuine retard.

Stereotyping stereotypists doesn't make you seem any more intelligent.

You're a fucking faggot Yea Forums refugee namefag and you're overdosing on pseudpills. Get the fuck off my board before i track down your location and use a bottle opener to excavate your cranium.

What about the sources backing you up?

Attached: image_6.jpg (638x454, 80K)

How is being a reader even comparable to being an athlete or musician? The correct comparison would have been made between athletes, musicians and writers or sportsfans, music enthusiasts and readers.
Won't even mention the thing with the gamers, you might have as well included TV-watchers or instagram-users.

Is Wikipedia a good source?

Emotional intelligence and bullying:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence#Bullying

Passive Aggressivism and Psychosis:

healthline.com/health/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder

Passive Aggressivism as an actual personality disorder:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive–aggressive_personality_disorder

And conflict cycles involving passive-aggressive belligerents:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/passive-aggressive-diaries/201307/the-passive-aggressive-conflict-cycle

Attached: 2rc7syo.jpg (800x600, 23K)

>Do you see the issue with passive aggressivism now?
The ironing.

The occupations and the desire to indulge in them is proactive. That's the link between all the social groups listed. You don't have to be proactive to be a writer, and you don't have to be proactive to enjoy watching sports. But you generally have to have an interested attitude to be a reader, a musician, a gamer, and an athlete. Things that require your attention, and admission of demands.

You're not supposed to conduct raids or any sort of behavior which would incite that kind of narrative on Yea Forums.

I wonder what's it's like to be that retarded. Like is OP mentally ill or just a 14 year old.

Dis nigga finna based and redpilled

Being misunderstood just really sets me off, i feel an intense flash of anger when someone doesn't understand what i'm saying and i just want to tear at them.