Intellecuals of Yea Forums, Answer Me This:

Why are yoga pants so popular amongst women?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 24K)

It makes their butts look good, holds everything in.

I tried on a pair and they're legitimately one of the most comfortable items of clothing around. They provide super mobility, they look pretty sleek, meaning they're cleaner than pajamas or joggers, and they are quick and convenient to put on. Plus if you have a nice body they accentuate that too. Why not wear them?

It shows off their ass. They like it when men look because it validates them. Not a hard thing to grasp.
Also if you've never tried on a pair of tights or tight joggers you're missing out. It's not just an excuse they really are very fucking comfy.

Kind of gay, dude.

Kind of gay to think it's gay, dude

THEYRE WHORES AND THEY WANT ATTENTION

Not if I label you as a post-Freudian projector.

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
I WANT A PURE VIRGIN MOMMY GF

this but unironically

I don't like backsides. My friend told me once that any man who has passed adolescence and has not made the natural transition from a preference for breasts to one for backsides has done so because they are still attached to their childhoods, which they have not fully grown out of and desire to stay in. I think he was definitely right in a sense, because I do have a child-complex, but at the same time, I genuinely can't see the appeal of behinds, compared to breasts. One is literally used for d*f*cation, the other for the provision of milk. One is, like the Japanese comic, merely a cheap imitation of the other (though I think that comic was arguing in favor of derrieres). Breasts are clearly superior in every way; yet you will scarcely find a man who concedes a preference for them over the other option.

don't call them whores, but yes the latter ideal is indeed the desire

>don't call them whores
why not?

WHERE DO I MEET PURE VIRGIN MOMMY GF

I WANT ONE SO BAD

I'LL BREAK OUT OF MY CELIBACY JUST TO FIND ONE

I'M A BEAUTIFUL PURE VIRGIN GOOD BOY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 11.46.09 PM.png (850x1018, 1.75M)

Because black men love dat ass

I DONT UNDERSTAND! WHY GIVE PRIMACY TO ANY SPECIFIC BODY PART? EVERY INCH OF THE FEMALE FORM IS TO BE APPRECIATED!!! EVEN THE GROSS PARTS (feet, armpits, the vagina, etc)

Attached: 1544151570643.png (480x261, 274K)

>One is literally used for d*f*cation, the other for the provision of milk.
A man fucks, a child suckles.

Mommies aren’t virgins, ya dink

Attached: 016F8C08-4D65-4EC8-913D-649439219E36.jpg (520x830, 121K)

They're looking for a mate.

And I'd much rather be the child then, engaging in a pure act like suckling and hopefully even receiving milk from it, rather than a base and vulgar act like fornication, wherein the most disgusting part of my body is wedged near to an even more disgusting orifice of someone elses.

my mommy is, you permasingle 40's pushing roastie cunt.

When did the standards of feminine beauty get so fucked up, Yea Forums? Every white woman on instagram these days tries to be either a fatassed black woman (aka "thicc", a word only a sub-100 IQ zoomer would ever employ), or an abominable fitness freak. I'm tired of these gigantic misshapen tree trunks full of silicone and muscles. Girls should be pristine, slender, lithe. They should be elvish in appearance, soft to the touch, their thighs should form a natural gap.

yeah every woman is a 1000-cock roastie or a pure saintly waifu, no inbetween

Women read too much Cosmopolitan and Huffington Post.

the inbetweeners are the worst because they failed at being both.

Boys read too much Yea Forums

Post feet

Do you actually believe huff post is GOOD??!!!!!

I actually think Yoga pants are gross unless they're actually doing Yoga in them and then they become pretty hot. The hottest item of clothing are fuzzy pajamas but only when they're worn at home by someone whose personality I really like.
I don't know why.

Well said desu. Well said.

Attached: crassus.jpg (840x386, 30K)

Do you believe Yea Forums is good?

It's fun

Attached: FBB85B3C-C398-48F4-9277-69D46BF2A6CA.gif (800x600, 2.41M)

How many Daisies gifs do you have?
Also, what's your first name?

I, too, would like a mommygf pls.

Thanks for the fap material

Trust me, I wasn't being ironic.

The same reason baboons show off their red asses in heat. It makes them feel good at a primal level to be attractive because it means they have a good chance of breeding with a high quality suitor.

Men feel accomplished when they accomplish something. Women feel accomplished when they attract and control men who have accomplished things. Same feeling of contentment and fulfillment, different stimuli.

They don't like to be reminded or made consciously aware that this is what they are though. At the conscious, social, ideological levels, people think in terms of the ideals of their culture. Women say, and even think they really think, that they want to be "accomplished" in the same way as a man, because that's what our culture holds up as ideal. But they are uniformly miserable trying to compete in the same ways as men, and especially miserable when they beat the odds and actually succeed in life like a man does, because being a 50 year old rich lawyer who is better than all the other lawyers doesn't make a woman happy in the same way it makes a man happy.

Yes

Deep, dude.

Attached: 1551034376157.jpg (674x338, 45K)

based and baboonpilled

High IQ post.

Ironic that you should mention the thigh gap as natural when it' literally a meme promoted by the very standard-debasers you despise.

Trad women are somewhat plump if nothing else, though of course some a more slender.

you don't need pants for a victory dance

> the only way Peterson can make himself clean his room is by writing a popular book that would make people shame him if he's not doing it

Even deeper.

I don't know, user. I wish I did :(

I'm dating a big breasted virgin, (wants to wait till marriage) shes incredibly hard working (she had surgery once because of stones and she told me and I quote "I don't wanna die before I get to experience working in the bank") but hasn't read a single book in her life other than Rich dad, Poor dad, all and all, I really do love her, but you'll never find a Yea Forums girl who is not a french tier degenerate.

Attached: 1547605104341.jpg (1244x821, 189K)

>you'll never find a Yea Forums girl who is not a french tier degenerate.
You mean they fuck Congolese blue gummers in Paris like French women?

This also French tier degenerates are yummy.

I was trying to draw a parallel to french philosophers but whatever works for you really.

Attached: frenchpedos.jpg (1198x198, 61K)

Your gf sounds really fucking boring. Why even say she has big tits if you can't touch them?
My gf has massive tits and a little waist with a huge ass. Shes not a virgin because I've already busted in her about a thousand times (no condom).
She also reads the books I tell her to and has okay opinions ( the best you can expect of a woman). This could be you too but you wasting your time with a dumb bitch.

>Why even say she has big tits if you can't touch them?
I do touch her tits and ass all the time, I regularly cum on top of her body as well, pretty stupid assumption from your part desu.

I can't, in good faith, force her to read cause she genuinely has no time, she works her ass off while on the other hand, i'm jobless given than I've been doing chemo for the last last 8 years and counting with no end on sight. sometimes when we have time I'll make her watch a non brain dead movie like the fountain or adventures of baron münchhausen, but that's as far as I can go.

Women like attention.It brings attention understand this a woman gets nothing handed to her if she does not get attention in this gynocentric world

Attached: 1550332663214.png (400x333, 91K)

Laziness. Lack of aesthetic sense. Lack of care about how one is perceived. Feeling that higher ideals aren’t worth pursuing and one should resort to what is merely comfortable.

Attached: 1541952867783.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Laziness, sloth, conveys that you're a promiscuous woman, is immodest. It's like wearing pajamas in public. It shows that you are scum.

You’re scum.

>"I don't wanna die before I get to experience working in the bank"
YIKES
that's a bloody bright red flag dude

>The hottest item of clothing are fuzzy pajamas but only when they're worn at home by someone whose personality I really like.
>I don't know why.
Time to get your own place, thats what your mom actually wants, she just feels sorry for you.

kys tripfag redditer

I was sexually harassed by a thicc girl in yoga pants and it still sickens me to think of it

Yea Forums - whatever the fuck