Do you think there is a great novel out there being written in google docs?

Do you think there is a great novel out there being written in google docs?

Attached: 437117-google-docs.jpg (333x187, 7K)

Probably

That's where I write

no

What about the Franzen principle of not using the internet?

Attached: 496270_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 319K)

great novels are written in Notes exclusively

Attached: FF2AA28A-5C4F-4815-AE6A-261D9F90B100.jpg (212x210, 21K)

Well, fuck me. Do you believe in the future of the novel at all?

honestly this is where I write most of my jokes because I know i'll forget them later & then I railroad them into everything i'm writing

I do, I was just kidding. The only thing about writing on a computer is I find editing so much harder. I like to print hard copies since it forces you to read. When I edit on a computer, esp something I've written, your brain just fills in the blanks with what you expect to see.

Really? I don’t like it.
There isn’t another program/app for writing that’s any better?

lol google is gonna steal your book and publish it before you do

No.
I can't even stand the lag on a USB keyboard vs a PS/2. This would be hell. There will be no great novels on Google documents. The lack of spontaneity of input means the mind adapts by lagging. Anything produced on a Google document will inherently be subpar.

It would be an honor.

What do you do?

Dan Schneider writes in Microsoft Word, so not yet.

I want to be a Dan Schneider so bad.

Jesus H Christ get the fuck off this board

I would rather type an entire novel using an Xbox controller to manually select each key than type it on google docs

unironically better than google docs

Attached: Zoho-Docs-icon.png (300x300, 9K)

Tell me a joke

Your 1rm

How many jews can you fit in a VW Beetle?
two in the front, two in the back, and roughly 400 to 500 thousand in the ashtray

theyve been written on toilet paper ur all dumb fags

>typing on a computer
>writing
Fuck off.

Attached: canwenot.png (628x587, 140K)

mine is written in evernote. compiling it is going to be a nightmare but i got it pretty well tagged

A man goes to a brothel, but he's kind of hard up for cash, so he tells the madam, "Look, I don't have a lot of money, so I just want the cheapest girl you've got."
"In that case," the madam replies, "You'll want to see Lucy. She's in the last room on the left, all the way at the end of the hall."
So the man makes his way down the dimly lit passage, and he starts getting a little nervous, wondering if Lucy is going to be so hideous that she's basically unfuckable. But he musters up his courage, and knocks on the door indicated by the madam, and after a few moments the door opens.
Now the guy is nervous for a completely different reason. The woman standing before him in the doorway is not hideous at all. In fact, she's quite comely. Sure, she has a few light track marks in the flesh around the crook of her elbow. The tinge of a fading black eye. But all in all she doesn't look half bad. And the guy is getting worried that it's going to cost him more than he can afford. So he sheepishly asks her how much it will cost.
"Just five bucks," says Lucy, "if all you want is a straight fuck."
The man breaths a sigh of relief. He can afford that. She he gives Lucy the five bucks and they get to it, but when he sticks his dick into her he cries out in pain. It feels like her vagina is covered in sand paper. Worse than that. It feels like jagged shards of broken glass gouging at the shaft of his cock. He immediately pulls out.
"Good grief!" he exclaims. "Lucy, there's no way I can fuck you. You vagina is scraping my cock. It hurts!"
"Oh I can fix that," says Lucy. "But it will cost you an extra five bucks."
Now the guy is reluctant to shell out another five dollars, but he figures if he doesn't then the first five will just go to waste. So he gives Lucy five more dollars, the last money in his wallet.
"Thanks!" she says, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Be right back!" And she darts into the bathroom.
Now the guy is lying there waiting for five minutes. Ten minutes. Fifteen minutes go by. The guy is starting to wonder what the hell is going on in that bathroom. Another five minutes go by and he is just about to get up and knock on the bathroom door, when suddenly Lucy comes out, and hops back into bed with him.
They go at it again, and this time her vagina feels silky smooth and juicy and amazing. It's like rubbing a warm pat of butter along a corncob, that's how smooth and wonderful it feels. The man holds out as long as he can, savoring the soft wet ecstasy of Lucy's vagina, but soon, with a great moan of pleasure, he blows the biggest load of his life.
Afterward they are lying back together, sharing a cigarette in the warm afterglow of their lovemaking, and the man says, "Lucy, that was amazing. That was some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. But I've got to know, what did you do while you were in the bathroom?
"Oh that?," Lucy says. "Well for an extra five bucks I pick the scabs off."

no

trips confrim

Just buy a typewriter or a nice pen
Makes writing feel alot more enjoyable and it lets me write more creative stuff imo

Not my name

Notes gotta get transcribed to somewhere