Are we a hivemind

are we a hivemind

Attached: Meme_trilogy.png (519x248, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stewart_Parnell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1407273651418.png (1044x495, 710K)

that's plebbit af lmao

Only to easily swayed faggots who want to earn sweet internet cred. The meme trilogy is the meme trilogy for a reason and if you don't know what those reasons are then you are probably a newfag.

Attached: MemeTetrology.jpg (677x231, 31K)

That pic is like 10 years old zoomer

No. Yea Forums lacks the commonality of reading and the love of literature now, nevermind a cannon of books that most of "us" have read.

There's a strong anti-intellectualism thread running through post 2016 Yea Forums .
It's both bizarre and sad

Attached: samuel-beckett-by-shahin[50741].jpg (464x550, 182K)

>t. started browsing in 2015

kinda

Attached: 111.png (1212x656, 1.41M)

>There's a strong anti-intellectualism thread running through post 2016 Yea Forums
I've noticed this too. Generally the quality of effortposts and sincere engagements has gone up, but there's far far less of it as people (myself included) opt just to shitpost instead. I tell myself that's just what Yea Forums is for, just for shitposting, but that's wrong.

I remember even in 2017 there was a lot more sincerity and people genuinely talking about books, even if it was in an imprecise and pseudy way. And the smarter posters weren't all cloistered in meme containment threads about accelerationism (possibly the worst recent development on this board)

Attached: E60E0343-4F30-49C2-928F-1F79E8B042A4.jpg (1379x689, 312K)

yeah. that's right. I'm a total newfag

Plebbit is 13 yo, faggot.

You are so obviously not the original butter its ridiculous. Its absolutely diseased how you act.

I gave my portable Nietzsche to a charity shop

;^)

first good thing I've ever seen you post, mr buttfly

The original hadn’t read Stirner or Nietzsche yet. I have since read them, and this is my meme contribution. Enjoy.

I do this all the time

You really need to go back

yes

*canon

I hate you as much as I hate her

be the Yea Forums you want to see in the world frends

Yes.

Attached: Books.png (1152x648, 313K)

gonna try reading joyce soon and i own a portrait of the artist & ulysses, which should i start with?

actually forgot to add i have finnegan's wake as well

blood meridian is the real #4

Attached: blood_meridian.jpg (750x1139, 136K)

anti-intellectualism is good
intellectuals are the new priests

You should know this by now but before reading Ulysses you should, at the bare minimum, read Portrait, the Odyssey, and Hamlet. Dubliners is good too, some characters reappear in Ulysses. The more Shakespeare you know the better. Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to read this wiki article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stewart_Parnell

>finnegan's

thanks, have read odyssey & hamlet so i'll start with portrait

Intellectualism as an attitude is different from the consideration of intellectuals as a class.

I’ve read Infinite Jest and Botns and liked IJ many times as much.

GR is fucking awful

>blood meme-idian
>by corncob "tortilla" yecarthy
lel

what's the matter 2deep4u?