Two options and I’d like to know what you niggers think would be best

Two options and I’d like to know what you niggers think would be best.

1. I graduate college this semester. Have a job offer ~$85k working in the Midwest in an industry that is not at all attractive but will give me the opportunity to eventually work for myself/live wherever I please in a few years. Kinda suspect that I’ll just end up ONLY working and not developing a social life etc.

2. Join the army. Go after becoming a green beret and spend my free time (which will be substantial) reading and writing. My brother is a green beret therefore I know what it takes and that I am genetically capable.

What’s going to lead to the most fulfilled life? Tell me what you think I should do

Attached: 09847A88-9872-417F-B69A-B1C61B62BA34.jpg (1242x993, 270K)

3. spend your days shitpoasting on Yea Forums

>1. I graduate college this semester. Have a job offer ~$85k working in the Midwest in an industry that is not at all attractive but will give me the opportunity to eventually work for myself/live wherever I please in a few years. Kinda suspect that I’ll just end up ONLY working and not developing a social life etc.
You're a fucking retard if you don't take this. For you to even be contemplating this decision tells me you come from a petite-bourgeois family and have never had any financial worries.

>2. Join the army
I'm sorry if this is your next best choice.

>Finish Uni, get a good paying job and lots of free time and choices
>Go into a fucking army, sucking the money off of people's taxes for doing nothing, getting indoctrinated and putting up with sub 80 IQ tinfoil retards that give you orders, risking life doing the capitalists and goverments dirty work in the heat away in the middle of nowhere. Just so you can flex on other mongoloids that you are in the army and that makes you tough.
Hmm seems very hard user. I wonder.

Attached: 1550873103334.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

>going to kill foreigners and possibly getting yourself killed for US oil interests

>the army
LMFAO

Please choose the first one.

Your pic makes me sad

people who make a laughingstock of their senile elderly relatives make me sad

Set up an apartment or trailer and live minimalistically off the government’s dime. Don’t leave your place, spend your days and nights shitposting. Soon you will invest in the right crypto and make it.

It is the most comfy existence known to man.

*laughing emoji* go eat paint, boomer

I know you are baiting but seriously, people who do this deserve a swift kick in the balls/vaginal region

Same. Especially this because the idea of eating paint is revolting.

same

is that how william gass died

>85k
>Midwest
That's considered upper middle class in that region of the US. You would be retarded not to take it.

I have this framed and on my wall. Changed Kazuma to my name though. There's no difference between your two choices.

Attached: losts.png (540x767, 430K)

Cringe

1. Have a great starting salary and get a head start on your peers.

2. Join the special autism division so you can wear a cool uniform while you kill brown people for Israel.

Gee I don't know user, seems like a hard choice.

Just kill yourself and get it over with

I bet that old man had a better sense of humor than you.

doesn't matter, read wittgenstein

I just love my grandparents and believe young people should take care of their elders.

I don’t think anyone should post stuff about children or the elderly that would be embarrassing or dehumanizing to them, it’s selfish and callous behavior.

Why do you expect Yea Forums to have edifying opinions about your situation. You're the only person who can figure that out, maybe with the assistance of one or two other intelligent people who know you really well.

You already know which option is more practical and which is more adventurous. When you ask other people for advice they will almost always tell you to do the more practical thing, even if that isn't how they behave in their own lives.

>For you to even be contemplating this decision tells me you come from a petite-bourgeois family and have never had any financial worries.

petty boorzhwah means lower middle-class, doofus

Join army, get ptsd and a pension.

My mom did that when she had a low blood sugar. It was actually paint remover though. Took all the skin out of her mouth.

be a green beret. look at it this way, one option you live an uninteresting but comfortable life, the other, you see yourself working on behalf of the army in a foreign country, say mali, making contact with tuareg tribes to find out information regarding al qeada.

>petty boorzhwah means lower middle-class, doofus

Attached: 15482869583232.jpg (399x404, 45K)

>unironically having Light Novel garbage framed on your wall

that image is really sad

Things like that should be kept private rather than being broadcasted for people to laugh at.

>wh-who are you?
>*chuckles* eheh, wait, just stand still, grandpa :^)